It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using A Ouija Board Tonight

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mischief2013

But you can't be sure because you are controlling it, if you read my last post it would make more sense for someone like myself to have a ouija session and ask questions about you (or things related to you) rather than me - perhaps some fellow ATS members could think of some control questions, etc?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sadchild01

www.psychics.co.uk...

www.wirenot.net...

[edit on 5-2-2009 by sadchild01]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goathief
I just had a fun idea too, if there really is something to ouija boards other than tricks of the mind we should do one simultaneously, ask it things about each party that would be impossible to know from a couple of forum posts and have a third party verify and control it all.

ATS paranormal experiments ahoy!

Ahh that experiment sounds fun! This would be very very interesting to do. That's a great idea. I'm willing to do it we just need to set up who will be the 3rd party and who else has a Ouija board.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by mischief2013]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Mischief, the point about accurate information that you really need to remember is that lower energies, or demons, or whatever else decides to show up also have access to this stuff and will use it to convince you that they are ok to talk to. They *will* lie to you. Protection needs to be studied and practised, and isn't just a case of picking up a few little hints and tips as you take the board out of it's box.

This is not a game, and although almost certainly not fatal, is has a high chance of messing up your life in ways that you cannot understand. You are a complete novice to this, and that fact that you clearly don't have any protection will make you an even bigger and more attractive target. Protection, challenging and dismissing of entities must be studied and practised first, and if you don't know how, then don't play with the board.

As one last futile attempt to increase your chances of perhaps escaping with the least amount of damage....absolutely do not smoke or drink before your session. I'm not being some paranoid old lady here....I have studied this. U2U me if you have any other questions.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by caitlinfae]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Have you a video camera?...that would be interesting. Or even some pictures. I would not condone what you are doing but I felt the same way as you...so good luck to you and let us know how it goes?!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sueloujo
Have you a video camera?...that would be interesting. Or even some pictures. I would not condone what you are doing but I felt the same way as you...so good luck to you and let us know how it goes?!

yes i do have a video camera. I was thinking of filming it and taking pictures. I will see if i can get the video camera and have someone film it. Do you think filming will prevent anything interesting from happening?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mischief2013
Using A Ouija Board Tonight Any good advice you can share with me?

Yes. DO NOT DO IT. That's the best advice. It is playing with fire. It opens doors that you can't close. It's not good. Seriously. Don't do it. People do quija boards and 'bloody mary' in the mirror, thinking it's interesting or fun, but then all hell breaks loose.

And I do mean 'all hell'.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

absolutely do not smoke or drink before your session. I'm not being some paranoid old lady here....I have studied this.

I disagree with caitlinfae, as cool as she is...

If you are going to do this, the only way is to do it ripped outta your gord...

If you actually did open a portal for some demon thing, wouldn't you want that experience at its fullest..? Or is this just talk..?

Trust me, drink and smoke till you almost puke...

O ya' - take some pics or set up a video camera in the corner of the room and then post what you have!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Well I am not experienced in this field at all so really I would not like to say one way or the other. Maybe another member might be able to help.
After you have had your "own" experience maybe we could all do some sort of experiment.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29
reply to post by caitlinfae

absolutely do not smoke or drink before your session. I'm not being some paranoid old lady here....I have studied this.

I disagree with caitlinfae, as cool as she is...

If you are going to do this, the only way is to do it ripped outta your gord...

If you actually did open a portal for some demon thing, wouldn't you want that experience at its fullest..? Or is this just talk..?

Trust me, drink and smoke till you almost puke...

O ya' - take some pics or set up a video camera in the corner of the room and then post what you have!

Hehe I'm not going to drink or anything as i am underage. only 19 as i posted in my original post. And i dont want to make this more dangerous then it already is since we're going to have to drive to drop everyone off home and i'm not a fan of driving under the influence. So yes it will be sober to make sure that my perception of anything that happens isnt distorted by alcohol or any drugs.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

Chapter29....that *isn't* helpful!!

This is turing into some weird teenage hormonal Blair Witch thingy, and I don't like it. Please don't ask me to help you clean up the mess guys......

Cait

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mischief2013
It would be wonderful to be able to talk to my grandparents who have passed away.

Even if something shows up claiming to be grandpa it probably isn't him. It could be, but you have a much higher chance of getting a liar evil spirit who will get you to invite him into your life somehow.

DO NOT DO IT.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfae

Chapter29....that *isn't* helpful!!

This is turing into some weird teenage hormonal Blair Witch thingy, and I don't like it. Please don't ask me to help you clean up the mess guys......

Cait

hormonal blair witch thingy. I would just call it curiosity of the paranormal. in about 4 hours im going to do it. Thats when it gets a little darker out. So Since you seem to be very knowledgeable about all of this. are there any kind of prayers,chants etc i can say or do in order to help me to have a successful experience with what i'm doing tonight?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Well .. since you are so determined to do this even after being warned .. at least come back on when you are done .. and come back on in a few days .. and let us know if you survived intact.

The rest of us will say protection prayers for you.
I really hope you don't start something that you can't finish ..

out

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Well .. since you are so determined to do this even after being warned .. at least come back on when you are done .. and come back on in a few days .. and let us know if you survived intact.

The rest of us will say protection prayers for you.
I really hope you don't start something that you can't finish ..

out

Thank you very much. I definitely will come back on ats as soon as im done and let you all know what happened and what kinds of questions we asked etc.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Oh, boy, here we go again.

Don't let the people on ATS scare you away from playing with an Ouija. Nothing bad will happen. Worst case scenario your imagination might take over for a while and you may catch yourself looking over your shoulder once or twice when its dark.
You will not conjure anything but your imagination.

Go lookup a fun word called ideomotor.

If you feel up to it, video tape the entire session on night vision, it will provide some fun if you were to post it up. Be sure to ask "When will I die?" Thats always a special question the Ouija loves to answer.

Care and luck,

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

So Since you seem to be very knowledgeable about all of this. are there any kind of prayers,chants etc i can say or do in order to help me to have a successful experience with what i'm doing tonight?

Um.....no. Nothing I can put on a public forum anyway. The only way you can possiblly be safe is not to do it. This stuff takes years to learn, and I'm not going to spill it all here for you to dismiss anyway. You just don't get it. This is never going to be successful.

How about this....if something turns up that you really don't like, which is quite likely, how are you going to avoid it or get rid of it? How will you tell if it's telling you the truth? How will you tell if it's letting you hear everything it's saying? How will you tell that it has gone completely and not latched onto you, almost unmissable? How will you know that it isn't still in the room with you when you go to sleep? Do you absolutely trust everything people tell you? I doubt it. Why trust what an unseen entity is saying to you?

If one of these beings turns up and says it's your grandma, with all the correct answers, which it will have, how will you know if it's her? I would love to see my grandmas again, and have done, very infrequently, and it's nothing like what will appear via a Oujia board. What we wish to happen is very much what it will play on.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Get yourself a nice leather bota bag and a pentagram ring.
You might need them.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Hehe I'm not going to drink or anything as i am underage. only 19 as i posted in my original post.

You are responsible enough not to drink because you are under age (wtf?), yet old enough and responsible enough to open a portal into another world..?!

I don't think you are ready for this moment...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Well said number 29...my thoughts exactly. I don't suppose there is anyway we can get this little bunny to change his mind, so I'm gonna leave it for now. Kinda boring, and now it's made me grumpy....not a good thing. I wish he hadn't bothered asking and just did it....it's almost like showcasing how all growed up he is.

Maybe I will be able to keep my gob shut on next months Teenage Ouija Board Extravaganza....I will try, but it's hard!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join