It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using A Ouija Board Tonight

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tallsorts

Originally posted by Wertdagf
Saddly karma does not exist between lives. Karma is mearly cause and effect.

It allows igorant people to rationalize the horrible things they see around them.

In fact Karma is the sum total of positive/negative behaviour in each lifetime, and it is stored on your very own chrystaline structure in the Cave of Creation.

If you do a lot of negative things in a series of incarnations, then that negative Karma will have to be worked off in future incarnations, until you have only positive Karma. When that state has been reached, you do not have to reincarnate, unless you choose to. If you haven't worked off the negative Karma then you can't rise spiritually beyond a certain point until you have.

So, in that sense, Karma does exist between incarnations, for it has been stored automatically for you. If you obtain a reading from the Akashic Records, which is a true record of every event in Creation, you can find out what your Karmic position is.

As a matter of interest, Kryon of the Magnetic Service, discusses the Cave of Creation and Karma in a number of his free to download audio channelings through his partner Lee Caroll. To see them all, click the link: www.kryon.com...

This proves your just as insane as the rest. Pray to jesus or worry about the crystals in your cave of time.... all of that is useless knowledge of somone elses delusion.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
"Are you seriously suggesting a demon possessed me, took control of my hand and wrote that just for a TV show? "

******yes...absolutely.....google "Conversations with God" book 1 and many more after that. this is what happens. You will see many more such incidents but these will be horrific, in the near future..............

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

This proves your just as insane as the rest. Pray to jesus or worry about the crystals in your cave of time.... all of that is useless knowledge of somone elses delusion.

Thanks very much for your diagnosis, and your suggestion that I pray to Jesus and worry about my crystals.

I don't have a religion or worry about crystals thanks, but just because I have an open mind to consider many of the possibilities surrounding our existence, and freely share them with ATS Members, doesn't call for you to be insulting.

Since you obviously didn't read the material concerned, your comment about uslessness and delusion carries no weight.

You believe what you will, and I shall continue my studies into life, both visible and invisible in the totality of Creation.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

Or tomorrow's DOW/S&P numbers. That would be VERY useful.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
"Are you seriously suggesting a demon possessed me, took control of my hand and wrote that just for a TV show? "

******yes...absolutely.....google "Conversations with God" book 1 and many more after that. this is what happens. You will see many more such incidents but these will be horrific, in the near future..............

You base your beliefs on a series of books who's author claimed god was talking to him? Using your logic then it must be a demon who's telling him to write things, also not forgetting anyone who claims to know god or spoken to him through prayer.

Sorry, but your argument is ludicrous.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Hi,i have used ouijah board and it is NOT toy i was with my friends and we began to ask a question and the spirits name was teresa fidalgo so i remembered looking on youtube and a video about teresa fidalgo so i whatched it and it was scary type the name teresa fidalgo on youtube and see for yourself.ohh and teresa threw a shoe at my head it might sound funny but it was not funny at the time she is evil and she threw a glass at my friend and all the lights went of and my friend started speakin in another language
and then we asked to leave but the spirit said no and then my friend next to me punched me in the face 5 time and one of my friend held her back every one of my friend in the group got possesed but i didont.i dont no if her names was really teresa fidalgo coz she could have lied i am 14 yrs and i will never use ouijah board you can even die or seriously injured or you can be stalked by spirits for years. for more info email me [email protected]

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
do NOT mess with Ouija... Nothing good can result from using them, and a lot of bad can happen. Please, just be safe and don't even mess with it

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Have there ever been any controlled experiments regarding the Ouija?

I realize it's been criticized by many scientists as a hoax related to the ideo motor response but can't find any scientific experiments to back this theory up... perhaps Deren Brown would know.

I'd love to sit the sceptics at a table, that would be revealing.

I've never had any experience of it, and wouldn't want to try it either. Years ago a friend of mine said he tried it once, and experienced something 'evil', as if he were pinned against a wall [needless to say he never repeated the episode]... just gives me goosebumps thinking about it. On some youtube vids you can see the planchette or glass moving without any human interference... not saying that initself can't be hoaxed as obviously it could but it would be interesting to set up some kind of independent study which could either verify or dispel these myths.
edit on 15-2-2011 by chocise because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
When people say Don't DO IT! of course it makes people want to do it, so here is what I leave you with.

I never really believed in the BS about the metaphysics or beyond, until I had my first OBE that was completely involuntary. The experience was my first stage of awareness that I was not my body, but something much different.

Realtruth's First OBE Experience

Now to the Ouija, consider this a door, well a door with many different sets of locks and keys.

Think about this before you act on Ouija, someone gives you a key ring, with an unlimited number of keys, and then points to an unlimited number of doorways and some having no locks as well, so you and a group of friends start randomly opening multiple doors, not reading the signs before entering.

As you open the many doors and find things that intrigue you, you forget to close them or lock them. Ask yourself this question, would you leave all the doors and windows to your house open 24/7, because that is what people do when they play with Ouija, they forget to close many random portals they open. Whether or not you believe this it does not really matter, only that you are making the choice.

Just because you can't see something doesn't mean it does not exist.

Good luck to you.
edit on 15-2-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I'm just starting to wonder if all these 'Don't do it' stories are nothing more than really good marketing by the company/s that sell them as toys.

By making it a taboo object by people always commenting 'Don't do it' it makes people curious and want to do it. Which ultimately makes people go and buy one. Can you imagine if a friend for example asked you to come and play with his board of letters you would think that sounds boring. However if someone asked you to come and use their Ouija board and he told you about tales of hauntings and that how nearly everyone has told him not to do it, it would make the product/game seem so much more interesting.

I am a believer in the paranormal, but I just wonder about some of the mass produced boards sold as 'toys'.

Thank you

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mischief2013

The most important thing to keep in mind is that its just a toy. Its a piece of cardboard, its just for fun. The movements can be explained here:

www.youtube.com...

As for the strange experiences, they are simply people who are trying to start hype, or just want to believe some satanic spirit has possessed hundreds of thousands of an old commercialized toy.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join