It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using A Ouija Board Tonight

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
darklord, the board is in fact a portal. By using it you attrack spiritual demons not good never good, entities. They are there and they don't have to come to the board if they don't want to. There is a hierachy of demons in every continent and millions of servant demons and those above them just like the angels. Once you call them and they decide to stick around they will haunt and sometimes they will attach to someone in the household to create problems even suicide or self destructive behavior. There is none that is good but they will pretend to be.........

Not long from now, God is going to remove the protective band he has around the US and release the Evil like Americans have never seen before..........not far off.

how very interesting. only 2 questions.

1. how in the world do you know all this? how did you come to know about whatever you've just said, especially the hierarchy or demons part?

2. why does GOD have a 'protective band' around the US? why are americans so special, that god decided they need a protective band? that's unfair to people like me, who aren't american.

not that i care. heck, i don't even believe in god. but i'd really like to know how you got your info, if you please...

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by darklord

Things being moved around are quite normal with people who have opened up their mind on a psychic level. It can be an attempt by certain entities to contact you, or make their presence known.

Last year I was going through a pretty rough time, and one morning I was looking out of the bedroom window and saw a gardening glove spot dead centre of the lawn, and it was palm upwards. Well the gardening gloves are kept in the garage which was locked, and neither my wife or myself had used them for a while, and apart from us two, no one else has a key, and she was just as surprised as me.

I later found out that was my Spirit guide, Albert's way of saying to me, that I wasn't to worry and things would work out fine for us, which they did. It's just one event of many which have happened to us over the years.

In our 3rd dimensional world our vision is normally limited to what we can see around us, but there is an abundance of invisible realities in Creation. Only our fleshy bodies die, and the mind and the higher frequency etheric body continues to exist outside our 3rd dimension.

As we continue to exist in that form, we are just the same type of individual seconds after we have 'died' than we were seconds before. If we were a good and kind person we will still be so; if we were thoroughly evil, then we will continue to be so,; and there are all different grades between those two types.

Using any form of device or method to open your mind to discarnate entities is potentially dangerous, if you don't know which type you are attracting. Good attracts good; and evil attracts evil, and so on, because like attracts like. You need to seek protection through your higher mind to protect you from evil, dark and negative entities.

For those people who only want to attract darkness, I must say that it will not help your spiritual progress through the Cosmos, and will actually make it a much longer process as it causes negative karma.

Using one's freewill to attract positivity and lightness is the best choice, and I have had to learn this the hard way over my previous 33 incarnations.

If something is there but not visible to you, doesn't mean it is non-existent. You can't see TV signals, Radio frequencies, Cellphone and microwave signals. At higher frequencies in other dimensions; 4th, 5th, 6th and upwards are people, and what may be termed Extra Terrestrials, or Aliens, but because we vibrate at lower frequencies, we can't view them. That means we can't photograph them, and that it takes special training for just a few people on Earth to remote view them, or channel with them.

If you are going to open your mind to other dimensions, at least try and do it safely for your own good.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Tallsorts

i appreciate your advice. thanks. but i have a few questions about what you've said.

how did you come in contact with, or find out about your spirit guide 'albert'? and how do you know about your past 33 incarnations? answers to these questions would probably explain the rest of the post to me. a lot of people on ATS have a habit of saying incredible things without explaining first, how they know so themselves. something you can just research on the internet or read off a book i can understand. but when they talk about demons and spirits and hierarchy of other invisible entities and forces of light and darkness and stuff like that, how exactly are unenlightened joes like me supposed to take it?

not trying to discredit what you've said or anything. but when someone comes along and makes statements that sound (at least to me) fantastical, the 2 obvious questions are: 1. is it true? which leads us to 2. how did they find out?

The source is as important as the information itself.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Father Gabriel Amorth, Rome's Chief Exorcist, as well as Father Jose Antonio Fortea, notable Exorcist, both denounce partaking in any activities associated with ouija boards. Both have seen cases of demonic possession due to this type of activity.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I’m happy to answer your question to the best of my ability, although it will have to be the condensed version of a very long account.

In the mid 1970’s I had a very bad back that doctors and osteopaths couldn’t fix without an operation. A work colleague gave me some spiritual healing with his hands and over some months the back got better. He asked me if I wanted to join the Psychic and Spiritual Development Group that he ran in another person’s home.

What did I know? Not much really; and the healing seemed weird, but it had worked. If you’d asked me then about a Spirit World and life after death, you’d have got a rude answer. OK, then what could I lose, so I thought I’d give it a go. We’d meditate, and if we ‘saw’ anything unusual in our mind, we talked about it after the meditation.

To start I’d get colours, then a cartoon, then a jumble of words. Over the months I got taught how to interpret these symbols and give clairvoyant messages to other people. That went on for over twenty years in different locations, and when my colleague ‘died’ I took over and ran the group.

During those years in the group people gave to me bits of messages, names and all sorts of things, most of the things turned out to be true, and some didn’t. I ‘met’ my Spirit Guide when a the group leader gave me the name ‘Albert’, and explained that he had been the captain of a sailing ship on the far-east to London ‘Tea Run’ as he called it. I later had many more messages from Albert, and later became able to write down messages from him, as the lines of text queued up inside my head. More recently I typed them out on my computer’s word processor. At all time his words have been wise and helpful, only having my best interests at heart. When I read back the messages, they are always in a different writing style to my own.

Over the years I got to meet other spiritual helpers as well, and before I gave up the booze in 1976, one of them called Peter, who had been a racing driver in the 1930’s, used to make sure I drove home safely. I’d been a bit of a ‘jack the lad’, and used to drink and drive at the same time!! Peter worked my legs and hands, and I never felt in safer hands.

During those times in the group I was given the benefit of hearing two past life messages. In one I had been a priest in ancient Egypt about 3,500 years ago, and at the time of the Great Fire of London in 1666, I had been a corrupt merchant. These readings gave certain details which underpin certain character traits in my current life and I have sought to improve the negative ones. My current wife was a companion of mine back in the 1600’s, and when I first met her in the ‘70s, I instinctively knew she was to be my wife. I have also been permitted to see her with her 1600’s dress transfigured over her for a few and only too brief moments.

About five years ago I had an Akashic records reading done by a reliable source who was in contact with Professor Carl Gustav Jung in the Spirit World, who looked up my past lives in these records, where the truth about everything is recorded. I was told about another two lives, and given a whole lot of extracted information about the variety of things I’d been, like a man (as I am now) a woman, black and white, a husband and a wife. He also told me that this was incarnation 34 and that in the 33rd one I’d been a British Army Officer at the time of the horrific Crimean War.

When I was younger in this life, I felt a great affinity towards the SS Great Britain, the first steamship which was then a rotting hulk lying at anchor in the Falkland Islands, prior to it being brought back to England for restoration. Professor Jung wrote that I was in a cavalry regiment, and my section of soldiers, horses and equipment had been conveyed to the Crimea on the SS Great Britain, which was very early on in its’ life.

The man who organised the Akashic readings from Professor Jung is now in his late 80’s and doesn’t do that any more, so for some time I have been searching for another person who does past-life readings, but never really been happy with their offering, nor the high prices. Last week I found someone who fits the bill, so I’m looking forward to the results, to see if my impressions about them are justified, and hoping that it will fill in some more gaps for me.

I have an open mind, but I’m not prepared to accept rubbish as the truth. It has to hang together the right way and if it’s a prediction, I wait and see if it turns out to be correct. You have to see if it ‘feels’ right or wrong with your higher mind, that right or wrong ‘gut feeling’, and if it doesn’t then it’s not right.

Because we are in the 3rd dimension, you can’t normally get photos; can’t do scientific tests etc. to prove these things; so it either feels right or it doesn’t. We can’t see the beings in dimensions from the 4th upward, which is invisible because of our lower frequencies, but with training it is possible to communicate with them, and the Ouija board is one very crude tool which can be used. It isn’t a toy though, and the main reason for me replying to posts about Ouija boards, is so that I can try and warn the unwary and explain the downside of them before they get out of their depth in uncharted and shark infested waters.

I have recalled just a few of the many strange and wonderful things which have happened over the years, which I hope you will find of interest.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

wow... at times like these, the english dictionary seems very inadquate. you have no idea how interested i am in the spiritual/psychic/supernatural. it's partly what drew me to ATS, where i get to hear from or interact with interesting people with various higher degrees of knowledge on those subjects. also partly because of my interest in researching the existence of extraterrestrials

well i don't even know exactly how to reply to you or where to start. i wish i could ask you what kinda meditation you practice to become more aware of invisible spirits around you, but i'm sure it would be too complicated to type out. also it seems like you need constant guidance from someone experienced thru out the whole process. so i'm gonna leave that at that. but anything you can say to help me increase my psychic awareness would be appreciated.

parts of how you communicate with them sound like automatic writing. is it? or is it a different way altogether? do you if automatic writing is safe, compared to the ouija board? would you know how to do it?

and the healing with spiritual energy? is that like reiki? i wanted to get my reiki activation done but where i live, it's so hard to find reiki masters.

beyond that, i don't have any questions. but it was a very interesting account to read.

good to know you're well now, physically. and that you've quit booze

thanks for taking out the time to make an elaborate reply.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
"1. how in the world do you know all this? how did you come to know about whatever you've just said, especially the hierarchy or demons part?"

*****This is found specifically in the King James Bible. You also know from inspiration. The Bible is the main source. This is why the Catholic Church, other religions have their own BIBLE, this is why there are so many additional "translations" for Christians and pushed by "Christian Clergy" not..........is to pervert the true word of God. They can't change the King James Version so they make counterfeits. Clever. The King James is the true word of God and there are Christian groups that stray away from this one in an attempt to lead other Christians from truth.

"2. why does GOD have a 'protective band' around the US? why are americans so special, that god decided they need a protective band? that's unfair to people like me, who aren't american."

******Good question. We are the last country to fully use Christianity hence "In God we Trust", and we can worship "freely" for now, but that's getting ready to change shortly. Its the country and its laws, its leaders that make the difference. Our leaders right now are lead by demonic forces and many Americans aren't aware of this. Our laws allow for now freedom of worship and the forces of evil is limited on how much activity they can deal out. You as a person and in many countries there are missionaries and if one decides by free will to open their heart to God Through Jesus he will listen. I can guarantee it. God knows the true repentent heart. We WON"T be special soon because our insider government has turned its back on the same God that has blessed us and you wouldn't want to be here in the future.....you are better off wherever you are now, than being here in the near future......Many Americans don't see it coming.

The info comes from the King James Bible, the confirmation comes from "true men of God" and the Holy Spirit does speak to your soul and gives you discerning abilities......its does work.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

thank you for your explanation. though, i am an atheist. but i believe faith gives you power. and i respect your beliefs. you seem to have a lot of faith, so if you ask me, you'll be safe.

peace.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The Illuminati that is controlling your country and mine knows that their time is getting short as awareness is increasing. Their schedule is off track. They need another 911 in the USA and soon. The latest indicators are that the east coast and or chicago will be targeted with a WMD. It won't be Al Qaeda, but it will be like 911, our own government as before. This will justify martial law and make us want it.

Confirmed that the concentration camps in the USA are now authorized and completed. Their use are in the House under bill H.R. 645. There is also confirmed a military force of 350,000 well equipped and trained Mexican troops, to be followed by Chinese and Russians in Mexico as we speak. The drug cartel violence is more bunk like the cold war, and fake war on terror. They will take out Mexico's economy and then ours not long after. If the 911 happens next month it will take our minds off of mexico and then they will strike..........

Once the USA is taking center stage they will combine the UN and make 10 unions worldwide. Seven are already formed and ready to go. The Asian Union to include Australia has been forming since June of last year.

The Illuminati worships Lucifer and is over the Masons........The Vatican, black nobility and black pope is leading the agenda.

Here is their end game even as far back as 1871, carried from father to son....Rothschild to Rothschild, Reynolds to Reynolds, 13 major families altogether........ You as an atheist, according to their master plan is the last to go.......their creed is below.

August 15, 1871 - Now, can any thinking person doubt that the intrigue now going on in the near Middle and far East is designed to accomplish that satanic objective? Albert Pike himself foretold all this in a statement he made to Mazzini. Pike stated that after World War III is ended; those who will aspire to undisputed world domination will provoke the greatest social cataclysm the world has ever known. Quoting his [Albert Pike] own words taken from the letter he wrote to Mazzini and which letter is now catalogued in the British Museum in London, England; he said:

"We shall unleash the nihilists and the atheists and we shall provoke a great social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to all nations the effect of absolute atheism; the origins of savagery and of most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the people will be forced to defend themselves against the world minority of the world revolutionaries and will exterminate those destroyers of civilization and the multitudes disillusioned with Christianity whose spirits will be from that moment without direction and leadership and anxious for an ideal, but without knowledge where to send its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer brought finally out into public view. A manifestation which will result from a general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and Atheism; both ! conquered and exterminated at the same time."

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
DL, the automatic writing is like the board. The automatic writing is demonic as a supernatural being does enter your body.

Read the book, "Conversations with God" Americans were believing this guy that was receiving automatic writing. But, if you know the Bible you will see quickly this person was being lead by a demonic spirit. They enter when we are at our weakest point.

"The ensuing dialogue became the Conversations with God books. However, in the interview with King, Walsch freely admitted that he couldn’t be sure that it was God speaking and that the books could have been the product of his own subconscious, but he stated that he truly believed it to be the voice of God speaking to him.[citation needed]"

en.wikipedia.org...

Satan speaks through our subconscious if we are not covered by the Holy Spirit or we don't know that its satans voice. The supernatural is going to reveal itself soon.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Well actually, I’m not well. Yes, the back healed, but I’ve got a long term neurological condition which prevents me from leading the life that I want to. This is a result of negative karma gained in past lives which has to be borne for the remainder of this life. My spirit Guide said that for me it would be a magical time, where I would learn a great deal spiritually, and that has proved to be true. That is spiritual, and not religious, for they are different things.

There are many people who regard anything to do with discarnate spirits as a form of evil, and that only things contained in the Bible are the truth. In England, the Christian Spiritualists believe in the Bible, and communicate with spirits as a matter of routine, and there is nothing evil about them. Personally I have no religion at all, but I have friends and family members who do, including a cousin who is an ordained Christian minister, and none of us are evil either. You do have to discriminate about the type of spirits you communicate with, as there are dark and evil ones, but those have no place in my life.

I understand that Reiki is a form of spiritual healing, with a material name and a career path leading to being called a Reiki Master, but that’s gilding the lily. Anyone who does spiritual healing by thought projection or by the laying on of hands etc, is just directing natural energy which is readily available in the Cosmos. If I can do it, then anyone can learn how to, and you don’t have to have a diploma.

If you like, the communication could be termed automatic writing, because that’s how it can start. Mine started with some poetry which I wrote down and poetry is good to start with, because a spot of verse will be proof to you that it isn’t just you thinking about a poem you read somewhere, or you wrote. My poetic abilities stretch to “The boy stood on the burning deck……………..”, so I had no doubt that the beautiful spiritual prose wasn’t mine!!!

It went on from there to become words of help to get me through difficult times; I still had to get through the usual material rubbish, but Albert’s’ advice was always helpful and accurate. As I sit at the computer keyboard, our two minds join and the words just flow. When the session has ended and I read the text, I know the words aren’t mine because his style is different to mine.

My reply to you wasn’t elaborate, just a very, very brief account of one or two aspects of my life. Your avatar belies the underlying you; and I can tell that you are not dark at all; you are interested in the lightness and not the darkness; and that you’re exceptionally interested in what we might call the supernatural, which is actually just the natural.

Darklord, I will extend an invitation to you, in that if you U2U me with say, up to five of your top questions as to how I can help point you in the right direction, then I’ll do my best to answer them for you. Just give me a few days to reply to them, and even if it’s just one or two major questions, then that would allow a more detailed response.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Ive thought about using one but after all the crazy stories, ide rather not take the chance. Good luck!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
[Reply to redhead57

I concur wholeheartedly with Redhead 57....
DO NOT GO THROUGH WITH THIS!
I'll say a prayer for your protection.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by cj6
Ouija boards are harmless fun, I've tried it plenty of times to know that nothing bad will happen. Sure I've seen some pretty crazy things after using one, even had some truely disturbing nightmares afterward, but nothing extremely bad will happen. If anyone tells you different, they're lying to you!!!!!

Oh, and I got my Ouija board from KB, it's just a toy...that can possibly communicate with spirits, NOT DEMONS, that's just crazy!!!!!!

Some "pretty crazy things" and "truly disturbing nightmares", and you still think there isn't a problem? Define "extremely bad". As for spirits, that is what demons ARE.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mischief2013

Originally posted by tompumped
I can't believe how stubborn the original poster is. People are warning you not to tamper with the board because of horrible things that can and might happen. How ignorant and foolish can someone be? If it is true which I feel it is that you can contact demons you have the very real possibility of ruining your life and you still proceed. You deserve what's coming to you for choosing to proceed following so many warnings of terrible happenings.
...If i get a bunch of my friends to post and say that there are invisible pink elephants that dosnt really make it true does it? Yes there are numerous people that claim they've had bad experiences with it and that it is real. Yet there are people that said nothing happened when they used it and it is a load of crap etc...

Do you think someone got a bunch of friends together to tell you this is a bad idea? Did it occur to you that maybe a lot of people that don't know each other at all could simply be offering you sound advice?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   

I would say you definitely invited something in to your apartment. With ouija, bought or made, the point is that people are asking for communication with things they do not really understand, and that are quite dangerous. Suggest you immediately order out of your place whatever has come to stay there. If that doesn't work, PM me for more advice.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by darklord

wow... at times like these, the english dictionary seems very inadquate. you have no idea how interested i am in the spiritual/psychic/supernatural. it's partly what drew me to ATS, where i get to hear from or interact with interesting people with various higher degrees of knowledge on those subjects. also partly because of my interest in researching the existence of extraterrestrials

Wat makes you think that those two things are not actually the same thing?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Saddly karma does not exist between lives. Karma is mearly cause and effect.

It allows igorant people to rationalize the horrible things they see around them.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
Saddly karma does not exist between lives. Karma is mearly cause and effect.

It allows igorant people to rationalize the horrible things they see around them.

In fact Karma is the sum total of positive/negative behaviour in each lifetime, and it is stored on your very own chrystaline structure in the Cave of Creation.

If you do a lot of negative things in a series of incarnations, then that negative Karma will have to be worked off in future incarnations, until you have only positive Karma. When that state has been reached, you do not have to reincarnate, unless you choose to. If you haven't worked off the negative Karma then you can't rise spiritually beyond a certain point until you have.

So, in that sense, Karma does exist between incarnations, for it has been stored automatically for you. If you obtain a reading from the Akashic Records, which is a true record of every event in Creation, you can find out what your Karmic position is.

As a matter of interest, Kryon of the Magnetic Service, discusses the Cave of Creation and Karma in a number of his free to download audio channelings through his partner Lee Caroll. To see them all, click the link: www.kryon.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

The automatic writing is demonic as a supernatural being does enter your body.

Rubbish! I first learnt how to do it from watching one of Darren Brown's TV shows in which you had to subconsciously write the name of a city down - I wrote London (which was the correct answer), and yet I had no idea what I was writing at the time and it certainly felt like my hand had a mind of it's own and I was very much not in control.

Are you seriously suggesting a demon possessed me, took control of my hand and wrote that just for a TV show?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join