It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using A Ouija Board Tonight

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
...and here i thought most elephants were Pink

Great thread … and whilst it seems everyone is pretty much finished on the topic I just had a few quick questions for some of you my senior, if that may be okay??

It has been mentioned in this thread that in order to work an Ouija board one has to be sensitive to spiritual matters or attuned to beyond.
I am quite good with Tarot – (My friends won’t let me read for them anymore) and I’m also quite perceptive – would this help?

Also, I was thinking, in reguards to boards, Toy’s R us boards are manufactured on an assembly line somewhere. Mass produced, one after the other, boxed, stored and shipped. Surely this would affect the board.

What, then, if I were to construct my own board? Say from wood, sanded down, with incense or intending to enter a trancelike state upon construction then decorated with arcane symbols…. And as a final touch, left in a cemetery, overnite?

I’m no John Consantine but I have a fair understanding about bindings and rituals (and the perils, dangers to my soul etc) and I have a set of very specific questions to ask.
So, would creating my own board increase my chances?

P.S I am prepared to accept that whatever happens is 99% all in my head. But I err on the side of belief.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by possible_psychotic]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by possible_psychotic
Also, I was thinking, in reguards to boards, Toy’s R us boards are manufactured on an assembly line somewhere. Mass produced, one after the other, boxed, stored and shipped. Surely this would affect the board.
What, then, if I were to construct my own board? Say from wood, sanded down, with incense or intending to enter a trancelike state upon construction then decorated with arcane symbols…. And as a final touch, left in a cemetery, overnite?

Yep. This thread appears to be flocked to death. At first, very good for you that you are quite good with Tarot.

Sure, mass production of the Quija Board could possibly affect the board, if it was the board that held the power. You can easily create your own board and have the same effects. You can run a marathon in New York and you can run a marathon in France. In fact, you can run a marathon wherever you want to. It is all in your mind.

He He - I like this final touch of leaving the Quija Board in the cemetery over night. It definitely makes the board very personal

The idea of adorning it with arcane symbols would most likely boost your confidence and make it work even better. In other words: belief moves mountains

But just because belief moves mountains does not mean that you hallucinate. You could also make the impossible (what appears to be impossible to the brainwashed) possible (what is possible to the open-minded person).

If you ever do that, please let me know. I would really like to know what happened.

Greetings

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWriter

Thank you warmly for the kind words of encouragement.
I suspect that belief is the key ingredient in any sort of Magik or spiritual endeavour. I guess at the end of the day, I'll never know unless I just do it...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by cj6
Ouija boards are harmless fun, I've tried it plenty of times to know that nothing bad will happen. Sure I've seen some pretty crazy things after using one, even had some truely disturbing nightmares afterward, but nothing extremely bad will happen. If anyone tells you different, they're lying to you!!!!!

Well, seeing crazy things and having some truly disturbing nightmares after using an Ouija board isn't harmless fun, it has a disruptive effect on you. You are fortunate that you didn't pick up something really evil, because you wouldn't just brush that off so easily.

What you can see is only the tip of the iceberg, and there is much in Creation which is invisible to human eyes, but these invisible realities do exist, and in the main they are good. There are of course deeply dark and disturbed places and individuals, and it is only too easy to pick them up when you open up your mind to all and sundry when using a Ouija board, or using another form of interdimensional communication without any protection.

People who have computers and use the Internet are fools if they do not use an anti-virus program, and a firewall; as you can easily get your computer infected. So, you can buy something like Norton Anti-Virus, or sign up for the free one called Avast!

That's just computers though, so when you open your mind up with a Ouija board, what do you use for protection then? Remember, we're talking here about something you use every moment of your entire life. You can't just put a new hard drive in if your mind gets infected by an evil or disruptive entity. How do you protect yourself against that?

Some years ago we had a case of a little old lady who was using a board and felt unwell afterwards. She was seeing strange sights in her mind. Within days, every time she sat down at her dressing table to apply her makeup, the entity directed her hands to smear lipstick all over her face, and rouge in strange places.

She would go to friends for drinks or to play Bridge, and the entity made her swear profusely using the 'F' word and the 'C' word, plus many more. The entity proved too strong for her, nobody was powerful enough to clear it, and her health deteriorated, bringing on an early death.

It's not the Ouija board itself that is the problem; it's how you use it. If you want spooky, then there's plenty of that to be had. There's lots of horror too, and maybe one day you'll get more than you bargained for.

But of course there are plenty of good spirit people who can help you improve your life, just like they've done with me. You have to be careful though, and ask for protection through your higher mind. See which good spirits are around, because the bad ones can be really terrrifying.

The old lady is just one example, but because I've seen the results of the bad stuff, I just want to warn people to at least try and protect themselves, and to have a safe experience.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mischief2013

Sorry haven't checked back on this thread for a while so may have moved on a bit since.

Wow, Very interesting story. So you're saying that a ghost possibly put the baby under the bed? Dosn't that go against the whole belief that ghost cant kill people. I mean i'm sure they can influence people to hurt themselves or hurt other people but i've never heard of a ghost just himself killing someone without using a person as a medium.

Who is to say that it is just ghosts you are allowing to come through.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by farther84

And that reminds me... Sorry to just jump in with questions like this... When using the Ouija board, is it possible to contact/let in more than one spirit/demon? Im guessing it is possible to release something totally unobserved?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by possible_psychotic

The possibility is there. The channels you are opening are to the lower dimensions as well.

Just because we have (supposedly) been into space doesn't mean we have seen everything. We don't even know the size of space or the astral realm (or if indeed there is an end to either) so there are always going to be things in the shaddows we may never whitness.

On the question relating to being able to call more than one spirit I'm affraid I can't answer that as I'm not sure.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by farther84]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Go ahead and try it. It might not work for you though. Some people are more attuned to it than others. It my not work for any of you or your friends, unless you have the ability to make it work.

You don't need to buy a board. You can make a very simple one out of a large ring of scrabble tiles. Arrange them in a circle and use a light-weight shot-glass for the planchette. Plastic medicine cups also work well. A slippery surface is best, so polish a table top.

Here's my theory on it. If you're weak minded, then you're impressionable. If ghosts and spirits were once-passed humans, then we have an advantage over them - a body. We have a body and a spirit, while they just have a spirit. They'll only scare you, if you let them. Where their spirit draws its energy from, I don't know. But I'm certain that our body gives our spirits much more energy, hence stronger.

Have fun trying again.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by possible_psychotic

The board itself is quite immaterial. It is the intent of using one that opens YOUR MIND to manipulation of your muscles. The enties are able to stimualate your mind/brain to cause the poiner to move. A group of people together attract a group of spirits, and a team is formed to supply enough control to move your arms collectively. A group of people is necessary at first so that there can be enough force to move.

Later, with practive on both sides of the divide, a single person can allow a spirit to move the pointer. That is a clear indication that the spirit's influence on you is increasing. If you are dealing with an evil entity, you are surrendering more and more access to your mind.

I have used "the board" all by myself, and the pointing movements were strong. I also practiced auto-writing. There isn't much good to come out of this, and nightmares induced can be very disturbing.

Basically, these spirits get some sadistic joy over manipulating your life. They don't really seem to know anything, but will tell you things in order to get you do follow their suggestions. They seek only to manipulate you, rarely to be of any actual help.

You are really much better off to follow transendental meditation studies and similar pursuits.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
well when i tried a quija bored, numerous times, things bad happened in my life almost right after, my nephew died the first time, then i use it again then my dad dies, then a third time and i lose my job and my girl friend leaves me, there is nothing good with that board

[edit on 01/04/2009 by steve95988]

[edit on 01/04/2009 by steve95988]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Don't know much about how effective a Ouija board is, but if you believe in these kind of things you might be able to induce a manifestation. In the past I wanted to talk to a good friend who committed suicide. So I tried all sorts of things and finally had some success.

The problem though was that the person who I came in contact was not him. It was a bad spirit or whatever. I'm not a scared person, but it has really freaked me out and the only way to get away from it was to really deny everything.

Be my guest and try it out. Maybe its fun? IMHO if you really want to talk to the dead, just wait when your time is to go. You'll be having lots of time by then.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tompumped
Maybe I should've used other wording, you are a complete and total moron plain and simple. On one hand it isn't true and nothing will happen, and on the other you might possibly bring demons into your life and it can possibly ruin your life forever. I did read the whole thread just so you know, and I wish I didn't waste my time. Invisibile pink elephants wtf are you talking about? Why did you even feel the need to write that?
I personally don't care if you died right now, but it just blows my mind how stupid someone can be. It shouldn't because I know how stupid and ignorant people can be after all I live in the United States where most people are brainwashed and completely dumbed down.
If you want some substance of evidence start doing some research and learn the truth about what really is going on right now in this country and who really pulls the strings and what has been going on for sometime. Don't be like everyone else that gets their news from the tv and believes the propaganda without question. If you aren't to brainwashed already and you can think for yourself and you open your eyes it will feel as though you are awake for the first time and that is a wholesome experience. It feels great, but recently i've felt that I wish I didn't know.

Everyone has their opinion eh? And here u go assuming some more about me
saying that i need to do research and find out who pulls the strings etc. I've done my homework about the illuminati masons etc. Your whole post was mostly about insulting me and not a reply to what i said before which proves you really have no rebuttal to what i said. except saying that i'm a moron. Lol. I'm glad your so able to tell my iq and what i know and don't know from a few post on the internet. I'm sure the CIA could use a talent like yours. :-D

Originally posted by tompumped
Maybe I should've used other wording, you are a complete and total moron plain and simple. On one hand it isn't true and nothing will happen, and on the other you might possibly bring demons into your life and it can possibly ruin your life forever.
You are just repeating what i said in my own post. basically that whole post was pointless. you should have saved me and yourself the time and kept your assumptions to yourself.

And since you seem so educated on our puppet government don't you think that you should not believe everything you hear?So you will understand when i tell you i'm just doing the same thing with a different topic.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by mischief2013]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
yes, i assumed that person was a tool as well. Have you had any more thought about giving the board another go?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Simply said, it has nothing to do with muscles...it has everything to do with attracting evil demons that see an opportunity or portal to communicate with man and eventually to influence the creation of a self destructive, or suicidal thoughts after a period of time. The demons are real, Satan is real and Jesus Christ is coming back. Soon you will have all the demonic activity that you can handle.....very soon.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I'm running a 7 part series about a Ouija Board story that involves UFOs... it's entertaining and an overall good read... check it out if you have some time:
www.dailysite.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by possible_psychotic
Have you had any more thought about giving the board another go?

was that directed towards me? If so then yes i am thinking about giving it another go but not so soon. maybe in a few months or so after i do some research and what not.

and this series you speak of sounds interesting. I'll definitely look into it.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mischief2013

Yep, that was directed at you. Im still trying to get my head around this whole posting thing. Sorry.

Well, it's your decision. Dont be tempted by skeptics or scared by doomsayers.

I did try this years and years ago, when i was in a christian primary skool.we had scrabble letters, much like tezzajw suggested. We had 6 kids and i remember someone saying to spit in the glass. Must not of been that extraordinary because i dont really rememember it. I was only 12 at the time.

Ah well, cheers

(just edited the post because i had the name tezzajw down wrong)

[edit on 11-2-2009 by possible_psychotic]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
wow! i just went thru the whole thread and it was so interesting. i myself have tried using the ouija board a number of times before. always with 4 people though. never alone. i believe spirits can be contacted, but i didn't really believe a bunch of random people with a board could achieve contact of that sort. seemed too easy. though i always considered the possibility.

years earlier when i was a kid, like 11 or so. me and a couple of friends of mine made one ourselves, using a piece of paper glued to a wooden panel, and a coin as a planchette. we had an older girl of 16 with us who had done it before, and told us how it was done. i don't remember how many times we tried it, but it can't have been more than 3. thing is, it worked at the time, though i can't say for sure one of my friends wasn't moving it. nothing incredibly spooky happened during or even later, except for the face that the coin moved. which was enough to creep us out back then!

but here's the interesting part. more recently, i tried it again with other friends of mine. had 3 more sessions. first 2 being last year, and the 3rd being as recent as a month ago. it never worked. though the third time, a friend got sick of nothing happening and moved the coin himself, answering questions for half an hour, just to creep us out. we got it out of him later.
but! here's the thing. sometime after the first 2 sessions last year, weird small stuff started happening in my apartment. i'd be alone at home and hear brushing sounds from the other rooms. first i thought there were rats. but later after a through cleaning, i didn't find any. then, a pal of mine, while HE was alone in my apartment, freaked out and called me in the middle of the night (i was out that night) to tell me he kept hearing footsteps in the other room, not more than a few feet of where he was sitting, watching tv. in facet, he said he could hear them as he spoke to me, though they were apparently not loud enough for me to hear. then, one day, the freakiest thing happened. i found a BONE on the kitchen counter that i couldn't account for! wasn't there the previous night. i hadn't eaten any sort of meat that whole day, and i was the only one at home. it was 2-3 inches long. couldn't make out what animal it was from or which part it was. and it was reddish at the edges, like there was clotted blood or something. i considered the probability that it might have something to do with voodoo magic and got kinda scared, coz i know for a fact that voodoo/black magic exists and works. but i never once related any of this to me using the ouija board. the 3rd time i used it, a month ago, was after all this happened too. now, reading all the replies on this thread is making me ask myself all that weird stuff has anything to do with the board. i thought my apartment was suddenly haunted for no reason. nothing else happened there though. but i dont live in that apartment, or even in the same city. just go down there for a month at a time, maybe 3 times a year.so i dont know what goes on in there most of the time. apart from that, nothing freaky happened to me. no nightmares, no invisible entity i'm aware of, nothing.

anyone have anything to say about this?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sadchild01

Forget the pendulum. The same thing can happen. I used a pendulum with an alphabet and got a response that scared the bejesus out of me. After an ugly remark that would never come from me I asked who is this and the answer was
"you know". I think you have to have a very blank mind to avoid unconscious manipulation of the pendulum and with that blank mind you are open to anything to enter. Take care.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
darklord, the board is in fact a portal. By using it you attrack spiritual demons not good never good, entities. They are there and they don't have to come to the board if they don't want to. There is a hierachy of demons in every continent and millions of servant demons and those above them just like the angels. Once you call them and they decide to stick around they will haunt and sometimes they will attach to someone in the household to create problems even suicide or self destructive behavior. There is none that is good but they will pretend to be.........

Not long from now, God is going to remove the protective band he has around the US and release the Evil like Americans have never seen before..........not far off.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join