It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using A Ouija Board Tonight

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mischief2013

Originally posted by son of PC
Then the poltergeist showed up. Wrote some of the strange happenings down. It left. I figured that my cats may have redirected the energy somehow.

What?????????????? What are you talking about your cats redirected the energy? Where did all of this stuff come from? Your whole post was like a buncha stories put together that made no sense. Care to elaborate so we know what on earth your talking about?

From what a remember, and forgive me for not looking it up before i post to this.... but in ancient egyptian culture cats were symbolized as guardians of the underworld.

Many people believe they can scare or chase away spirits. I remember hearing of one culture that believed that cats can actually swallow spirits.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I heard somewhere that when you feed fear it gains power over you.
With that in mind, If Ouija Board had power over anyone who used it then it would be due to you giving it the power (or energy). We had one long ago, it never worked and I think we sold it at a yard sale years later. (with no side effects)

I guess all you have to fear is fear itself, then it gets power over you and your a slave to it.
Awe man, does this mean the boogie man really exists?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm06002

Right on JPM06002 you are 100% correct. Go for it, try it, waste your money with the game. It is a game, it's sold in a toy shop. It is completely harmless albeit a little stupid. If the board has as much power as the posters claim here it would be banned instantly much like the Ark in the bible. Stop trying scare people. Show me some scientific research by a reputable University, college or group stating your claims (Not some weirdo occult based website or group) who have genuine verifiable qualifications, do not have an agenda & are not "believers" before the experiment & who are well respected in the scientific community.

I challenge all the board "believers" to state your case with real hard scientific proof not some anecdotal story from years ago. Time to get real about these sorts of things and put your money where your mouth is. For those who say the do have to prove these things you look pretty stupid shooting your mouths off without the evidence.

Imagine if this was real one could learn all the Gov'ts little secrets or even conquer Gov't without any effort at all or even worse. This alone says to me it is not real as the Gov'ts of the world would not allow it. As we say in Australia "Pull your head in"

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I bought a Ouija board last year because of hearing so much about how "they really work" and "don't do it they are dangerous" blah blah nonsense. Complete waste of 6 bucks. Used it numerous times with a bunch of close friends and it never worked. Only nutjobs / heavily religious ppl believe in this nonsense. You know ppl who are scared of shadows and believe that Jesus was a real person. lolwut?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by son of PC

Would you mind sharing some of those techniques you used to attempt to remote view? I have some interest in the subject, and am curious as to what goes into it. And, no, I am not planning on trying it; this is a scholarly curiosity.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by rivos
reply to post by mischief2013

It's definitely very important to close the session. I cannot stress this enough! When we used the board we went to one of the most haunted places where we lived, the Eanes-Marshall Ranch. Afterwards, we took several pictures around the place and caught this on film:

Dude....what exactly IS that you caught on film? Freaky pic, seriously. Question, as well, why would you use the name of the thing you contacted, if you know it is dangerous? It isn't too late to tell it to hit the road.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeastblood
I bought a Ouija board last year because of hearing so much about how "they really work" and "don't do it they are dangerous" blah blah nonsense. Complete waste of 6 bucks. Used it numerous times with a bunch of close friends and it never worked. Only nutjobs / heavily religious ppl believe in this nonsense. You know ppl who are scared of shadows and believe that Jesus was a real person. lolwut?

Nice of you to label anyone with religious beliefs as a nutjob scared of shadows. NOT.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

next time bring serious people who are open minded about this. I dont suggest you do this at all tho. But if u do this again skip the video camera and all the other bull# and specially people who are skeptics and dont even have the energy to give away for a spirit to come forward.

and why dont you guys talk ghost stories abit in the dark with the candles and all....build up some tension (energy) then start with a serious mind...see if something happens then.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Honestly I don't believe that the board actually works, but then again I have never used one. Come on you buy at toy r us so I doubt it is harmful. But I am curious so I will try it out as well.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SKUNK2

well we only ever believe in what we want to perceive is real and what is imagination. i have tested the Ouija board on several occasions and had exceptional results, i have seen the spirits possess friends and talk to me for hours, i have witness supernatural powers most would not believe. i have been very scared and to the point i went to clergy for assistance. I believe i have a special connection to the spirit world around us, I didn't even have to touch the board, i would write something on a piece of paper and then spell it on the board, through thought, projection. Strange indeed.

I was healed from a whole in my heart at the age of 18, Through pray and faith alone, Doctor tested. Mother confirmed. For others to be so ignorant means they are not ready for the complete truth and are holding on to worldly things. There is reason for this. Let it be.

Peace and Love

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Amazing that in this day and age there are still so many superstitious people.

The only thing you will contact with the board is your very own subconscious mind.

If you are thinking evil, scary things and expecting such to "appear", that is what you will get.

You see your own mind contains both the very evile and the very sublime.

Which part you activate is your choice.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The good old Quija Board, does it really work? The answer is YES and NO at the same time. You could use any object and the result would still be the same, but then you would still have one thing in your way that represents to be an obstacle: Your belief. Your conditioning. If you don't believe in it, you won't make it work.

But there is something that I don't like. I have often heard/read that the Quija Board invites demons or evil spirits/ghosts. I just wonder how anyone can make such a claim. I am extremely open-minded believe me and what I have experienced in my life is so incredible that most people will never believe it, but I don't seek a believer or follower anyway. Think for yourself. Don't be a sheeple. And that's it. What I can often hear/read about Quija Boards sounds to me that most people just regurgitate what they have heard at one point of time in their lives.

I used the Quija Board many many years ago and something happened, but it was in a haunted place in the first place. However, I have a Quija Board at home too and even though I only bought it many years ago, it was to make an experiment. I also challenged this Quija Board to move on its own accord and I took quite a few pictures with my digital camera of the Quija board too. One may ask why? It is simple: I somehow expected something to happen, but man - you can't have it all.

I claim that there is no real expert in Quija Board-ing and that the outcome of how, when or what happens cannot be predicted.

If you write a posting, then you would use your keyboard, but the keyboard is only a tool and what is said comes still from you. The same applies to the Quija Board. However, this does not mean that because it comes from you makes it a hallucination or even less real.

In fact I want to ask a question: Do you know where your thoughts come from? You may claim that they come from you, but then I need to urge you to contemplate on it for a while before you make a final statement. Since a person has no idea where his/her thoughts come from, the Quija Board itself could be a tool that invokes the spirit within you or an aspect of you.

Nonetheless, participants in this Quija Board game (that is no game or toy at all) can get fooled quickly.

No matter what it is and no matter what it does, there are no fixed rules and so you can't know what to expect.

Greetings

[edit on 7-2-2009 by TheWriter]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
sprits will pose as your deceased relative, but really they are malevolent demonic spirits.

do not under any circumstances just leave the board open, you have to close the board down before you leave the board.

never ask the spirits a yes or no question,

never ever taunt or disrespect the spirits,

and never command or summon them or else they will take this opportunity and possess you.

it would be much easyer and alot safer just to watch a horror film.

ZOMBIE!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWriter

I would have to agree with on a lot of what you say and have experienced, I am one who like to think i am truthful and maybe i don't now where reality stops and imagination begins, the thought you bring up about where Our thoughts come from is alone, mysterious itself. But i can honestly say i have had some form of contact with an entity on several accounts, i have no reason to bluff and some interesting things where given to me to enlighten me spirit here on earth and to expand. I was told that 8 lessons or lives is significant. There after you evolve as a spirit or soul. Reincarnation is true, to the extent of animals I'm not sure myself, but for sure in humans it is reoccurring, I always find the Children remembering past lives to be intriguing too.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm06002

There is a lot known about what happens when you die.

Read Letters from a Living Dead Man by Elsa Barker
www.spiritwritings.com...

Many similar books here:
www.spiritwritings.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
DO NOT USE IT!
It is not a toy!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Not to use it!! I couldn't have said it better myself.........let's hope they don't learn the hard way.

ghoststudy.com...

www.ghostresearch.org...

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I've been using a Ouija board for over two decades and i've never experienced anything "evil". All that is scare stories to stop people developing their channeling abilities.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
wrong....there are angels and there are demons. We are not to be messing with the demonic world. It is evil, they are evil and there isn't a third choice. Satan gives the false impression that "channeling" is good but its not. its a lie. It allows demons to enter the person and eventually destroying not only their life but others as well. These are the facts...........

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by rivos

looks like cigarette smoke

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join