It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestine A Call to Action..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
qumsiyeh.org...
qumsiyeh.org...

Its time Americans and people all around the world start working on human rights issues in the middle east..time to stop the shelling and shooting of men women and children of Palestine.
Rockets fired at Israel will not provide the peace, security or justice the Palestinian people need, and as means of effecting reform are counterproductive.
Palestine and her people MUST be protected against the ravages of a military machine and a political process designed to strip them of their basic human rights.
Please post your links and storys here..PEACE!

[edit on 5-2-2009 by SUNRAY06]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SUNRAY06

if the palastinians remove Hamas a terror group from power they will have peace. As long as they keep Fighting a holy war with no separation of church and state they will keep dieing.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I'd like to provide an insightful quote from the very same website in the OP.

There is no more compelling and dramatic unfolding story with more profound international ramifications than the conflict in the Middle East. Over five million Palestinian refugees were created and almost an equal number of new immigrants and settlers came under the banner of Zionism. The unrest and injustices created have ramifications for all humanity as seen in recent events. ... There is a growing interest in a vision and a roadmap for peace based on Human Rights among Israelis, Palestinians, and human rights activists around the world. A shared future is increasingly recognized as far more realistic than separation and continued injustice. This book examines facts on the ground and articulates future directions based on the logic of equality and human rights rather than apartheid. The advocated solutions are not only moral, ethical, and humane but can actually achieve a lasting and just peace. People who now live in this land of Canaan and those dispossessed from it will find the roadmap presented here compelling.

qumsiyeh.org...

And the big heading on the page:

Sharing the Land of Canaan

You're right, there needs to be peace, and the land needs to be shared and both groups need to live in harmony, regardless of creed. Then there would be no fighting.

I think that there is no reason for the Israelis and Palestinians to remain separated. The reason for Hamas attacking Israel and vice versa, causing the death of civilian Palestinians AND Israelis, is based on religion and the desire for land.

Religion shouldn't make people fight, and the land should be shared. IMHO.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death Jester
reply to post by SUNRAY06

if the palastinians remove Hamas a terror group from power they will have peace. As long as they keep Fighting a holy war with no separation of church and state they will keep dieing.

Did you come up with these conditions by yourself or have you been mugging up on your memes from the megaphone web site.

I don't know how informed you are seeing that you are fairly new here so I will assume you know the facts.

You know that the Palestinian resistance in a national cause with Christians and Muslims hand in hand resisting zionist oppression.

This church and state nonsense is strictly on the Israeli side. Israel and Saudi Arabia are the only theocracies existing in the ME. Unusually Israel racially profiles all immigrants and is unique in the world.

You condition regarding Hamas is the latest fig leaf zionists use as the grab more land. Israeli land theft has been going on since the 1940s so Hamas is merely a side issue you zionist honk about and has no real relevance.

Funny thing is, Israel created Hamas and like everything you touch with your malevolent hands turns around and bites you.

Do you realise what will happen to you zionists and Israel when the American pendulum swings the other way? Hope to God that the Arabs remember God's commands of imaana and mercy and give you lot sanctuary from the American inquisition.

[edit on 112828p://am2813 by masonwatcher]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

For far too long this conflict has been allowed to fester, and we as individuals must take action and make ourselves and our wishes heard OVER the nationalist interest's of both sides and affirm the most basic human rights must be protected FIRST. How do we stop a war ? Stop selling arms. How do we enforce a settlement? We cant..the two parties involved must agree to and respect the terms.
This is a LIFE & DEATH issue..men women and children are dying daily this is unacceptable. Its time to work and lobby for peace.
Not Peace on Israels terms, Not Peace on Palestine's terms...PEACE in the Worlds terms.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Are you implying that being fairly new to the site means someone is uninformed about the truth or current events?

Funny, reading your posts and most of the fellow racist or immature children on this site, I would rather think I came to this site to enlighten people.

As for the Middle East it’s a slum run but fascist Muslims who oppress their people and leave them uneducated and poor. Being an American I see Israel as the only democracy fighting these Muslim rouge states like Iran and terror groups like Hamas and Hezbollah who bring hate and death to the world and their own people.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Death Jester

As for the Middle East it’s a slum run but fascist Muslims who oppress their people and leave them uneducated and poor.

And you call me a racist! You amaze me.

Please let me know exactly where I made a racist comment or abused the Jewish religion. Being highly critical of the Israeli government and zionist meatheads does not make one a racist. However, I do note zionists are the most slanderous creatures that have walked on this blessed Earth.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

It would be a waist of my time if I did but I will leave you with one point, which is the reason you shouldn’t be taken seriously.

For the simple fact that I have never read one comment of yours (you being a Muslim) that either criticizes, judges or commented on Terror groups, the Muslim problem or religious Muslim nut cases, which most educated Muslims constantly criticize since they look for the improvement of their own people.

All I hear form you is Zionists this, Israel that etc...
It’s become laughable and honestly not worth my time or anyone who is looking for a good debate on this site.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Death Jester

So you change your story now? It is no longer about your allegations of me being a racist but rather because you say I don't criticise Hamas of Hisbollah?

I really don't care who you take seriously or not but I am open to an exchange of relevant opinions. Most probably you and your ilk have never been confronted for your fascist opinions and become accustomed to not having your bloated and distorted hate speech unopposed. You are accustomed to shouting racism to shut down debate and when that doesn't work, you are flummoxed but not for long. Threats and insult are dispatched. You might like to know that I have been threatened on ATS by you zionist beauties.

Two things may happen because of our exchanges, you may reflect on what I say and choose to walk in the shoes of a Palestinian for a split second and have due regard for another human being or you may refine your debating skills and respond with more refined arguments. Both are good for you alternatively you could carry on as normal.

[edit on 122828p://pm2816 by masonwatcher]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
This thread is closed pending staff discussion.

top topics

join