It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW! The ATS Member Media Portal (Soft Launch)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ant4AU

I still need to know this one - how do you either delete an existing media file or make private???

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MCoG1980

Go to My Media

Under the thumbnail there is a button that says Options. You can edit or delete it.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by enjoies05

Cheers dude, your a star

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Check it!

I just uploaded my first video, let me know what you all think. It was made by most of the guys as a tribute, it is composed of many different photos and a couple videos mixed together.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Is there a way to put pictures into our photo albums from online, without having to save them to hard drive and then reload? For instance, if I have images in a Flickr account that I'd like to add to my ATS album, can I do that directly?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I have a question about subscriptions on the media portion of ATS. If you subscribe to a members profile does it notify you of blogs, comments and pictures etc. or just if they have posted media as in videos or vlogs

I have noticed on "My Home" I can see the video updates of people I have subscribed to but not the written blogs.

You get bulletins from members you are subscribed too, can that be used for other parts of the profile as well?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The new, larger thumbnails in the subscriptions section on the member_home page make a scrollbar appear at the bottom, widening the page.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Is the ONLINE feature working?

It seems whenever I check, I'm always the only member that happens to be "online now".
I find that hard to believe.
I don't think our online presence or status is propagating correctly.

Is anyone else getting the same thing?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Is there anyway to delete comments made to a video like in our profiles on ATS?

If not then that perhaps would be a good feature to install. There have been some problems with members posting videos (Notably Vlogs) and there have been some "less than mature" comments made and the owners of the videos have no way of removing the comments.

I had a weird one on my second Vlog for example that I would like to get rid of and I know that there are others who wish to do the same.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Deson

I think that when we are seeing a video it does not make a distinction between our own videos and other people's videos, so there is no way of deleting comments.

Edited to add that it would be a good idea, specially considering that there have been some cases of people who have joined ATS just to be banned on the same day because of their behaviour.

[edit on 24/2/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
You Can Now Delete Comments

Users of the media portal can now remove unsavory comments from their uploaded media.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

You have to love a site where the admin takes care of legitimate problems. Just want to thank all responsible for making a great site for this incredible community to grow around :up

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Thank you SO for the quick response concerning that. I've tested it and it works fine.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Does the media portal accept .swf files?

TheWelder

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

how come my profile goes back to black background (default)
even so i save a new look?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWelder

Yes

Allowed File Types: gif jpg bmp png swf wmv mpg avi flv mpeg rm mov 3gp mp4 asf mp3 wav midi mid pdf

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

After you add the url click on the stlyesheet linc on the left. Then safe or update the style sheet as prompted and you should be good to go

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Ant4AU]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

The profile editing has several bugs that are probably at the bottom of the priority list, but they are known.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Well 2 new issues are present for me, and I'm out of answers.

1) Weird! Videos mysteriously started working again for apparently no reason.
This was with Kaspersky disabled, just running the Windows firewall service.

edit: nope, now they are not working again after loading Kaspersky and disabling windows firewall service. So maybe it is Kaspersky. But the question is why? All permissions are granted to both firefox and flash... Grrr, I hate problems like this.

2) I posted a video on there of the dog trying to bite his own leg. Someone decided that it contained mature content? lol, ok. So when I click on it a message comes up saying I have to turn my Family filter off. It was off. But just in case, I turned it on, saved, and then went back and turned it off and saved. It will still not load even to the blank screen.

edit: issue 2 solved when editing my profile and added my birthdate. It now goes to media file, but still won't play because of issue #1. While logged out, I was able to play the video (with Windows firewall service enabled/Kaspersky disabled) when clicking on it, because the MP flashed a prompt asking me to confirm I was over 18. No such prompt when logged in, forcing an edit of my profile to access it.

[edit on Tue Feb 24th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
How do you remove someone from your friends on the new media site?

I have removed them from my list.... yet their picture still appears on my profile page as one of my friends??

rather annoying...

Any ideas??

Cheers.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join