It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt: Hamas tried to smuggle millions into Gaza

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Egypt: Hamas tried to smuggle millions into Gaza

www.ynetnews.com

An Egyptian security official says Egypt has stopped a Hamas delegation returning to the Gaza Strip from carrying millions in dollars and euros with them in their suitcases.

The official said the group initially refused to be searched by Egyptian authorities at the Rafah border crossing.

When authorities finally searched the delegation's suitcases, they found nine million in dollars and two million in Euros.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Senior Hamas officials said Thursday morning that the Islamist group would soon be ready to sign an agreement. However another delegation member, Muhammed Nasser, later said that Hamas was leaving.

Egypt without having agreed on a deal. The main point of contention, he said, remains the opening of the border crossings with Gaza. Nasser also said he did not know when the delegation was set to return to Cairo, despite earlier reports that Hamas was due to give its response on Saturday.

www.ynetnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Death Jester

you do know the whole point of posting in ATSN
is to post your views aswell and not Just copy and paste what the news site have?

my views so what
people need to be paid their wages and Israel seem to be fine and dandy in making sure they hold back cash

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

well that money was not intended for the people of Gaza but for the dirty officials of Hamas. didnt think i have to spell out for you a point that is clearly made...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

you still havent got the concept have you?
whats the point in posting a news article if all you are going to do is plagiarise the whole thing, there is a reason the box asks for your views,

dirty Hamas officials lol

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

Well sometimes if the article is self-explanatory I like people making an intelligent conclusion on their own. If they cant and need me to spell out the obvious, well these are members I rather not have read my thread anyway…

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

then you should read the message under the box when you make your reply
and read the ATS Rules

good day

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Thats just israeli propaganda mate.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

the same article was in Al Jazzira (arab news)

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Closed due to non-adherence to the Instructions for the Breaking News Forums

* Use the comment field for your opinion, spin, or other commentary on the news article. One-line posts or short posts simply repeating the quoted snippet are not enough. We want to see what you think of the story or why you think it's important.

Also the second post was pure Copy and Paste without the use of "External" quotes to give credit.

Closing

Semper

new topics

top topics

join