It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Duality: Simultaneous Coexistence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
We are trapped in a condition of simultaneous Coexistence this explains the duality of life.

Simultaneous Coexistence is understood because of duality in reality, that is the reason for the paradox of consciousness that allows for all conscious life to occur, to be aware and or self aware, which also makes our experiential based recognition of life possible.

-----------------------

Todays Instalment from WIG'N - What Is God Network

WIG'N 20: Duality

www.youtube.com...

"What is God Network" WIG'N out on the things of God.
Link:

-------------------------------

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The simultaneous coexistence experience to me is through my dreams. When I dream at night I dream on occasions of another existence knowing the people in my dreams but in another reality of existence in the same place and time period. Again the other existence in a dream state is in the same time frame as my present existence.

What is so incredible is it seems so very real and I love some of these other people I dream about in this other existence or reality. In many cases through my dreams I am with another family but incredibly I know them all by name as in this real life reality.

This started years ago while I was doing projects and jobs in this reality and simultaneously at the same time period with the same projects and jobs with different people that I knew in another reality in my dreams.

Has anyone else ever experienced this type of dual existence through their dreams?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by newday

Wow, S&F. I never thought of awareness and self awareness as dualities, but it cuts pretty deep to the heart of things pretty quickly doesn't it?

And yet duality in general can apply to anything complicated enough just to alternate in any way, and is even fundamental to physics as frequency. I believe you when you say you want to talk about the stuff that makes up reality.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
great post op. I've been thinking this same thing for awhile since I read this physics in christianity book (which i painfully wrapped my ehad around....partially).

Would anyone agree that it's possible that the existance of different truths that are contradictory yet no less true in and of themselves? Does logic work differently in another dimension??? (head explodes)

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
Would anyone agree that it's possible that the existance of different truths that are contradictory yet no less true in and of themselves?

I've read plenty of books on "logic" and it is ultimately arbitrary, even our math. Bertrand Russell and another mathematician famously tried to prove otherwise, in a colossal book trying to "prove" every single idea represented in formal calculus. The trouble they had especially was with the simplest ideas, ie being able to "prove" that 1 "plus" 1 "is" 2. Basically when it gets to this level, you no longer have "logic," you just see a pattern and have faith that other people see the same pattern and "logic."

Not too long after that in the early 1930s, Kurt Godel published his incompleteness theorem and showed that any powerful system of logic (like calculus) can produce logically incoherent statements without violating any of the rules. The theorem he properly constructs asserts "this is not a theorem," deny its own existence as a theorem and seemingly contradicting itself. Yet it breaks no rules of calculus, which in and of themselves all seem very logical and obvious.

Just goes to further show, we start with these basic ideas we don't fully understand, and carry them to great lengths and expect to still derive so much meaning from them, but at some point they are imperfect and break down like everything else. We still don't understand "logic" or "math" completely.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The truth exist in the same state as God, that is it is everywhere present.

We are limited dimensionally and can't perceive the full scope of what is actually here.

IMO every single human being needs to develop themselves and learn how to allow for spiritual things to be manifested in their reality.

Religion is the great enemy of the Spirit, because it pollutes a new believer stunting their personal spiritual growth and development, keeping them trapped in their heads.

Which when you think about it, preventing people from allowing for the manifesting of the things of God in a real way is actually the goal of religion in the first place.

---------

Today's installment from: WIG'N
"What Is God Network" WIG'N out on the things of God.

WIG'N 22: Pretending
Link: /d9b7cw

---------------

[edit on 7-2-2009 by newday]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by newday

"How to allow for spiritual things to be manifested in real time"

I like how you put this. I like to call it faith because of the terms simplicity/inclusively.

Reality can be viewed as such: the non-existence of a term future for the recognition of reality in the present (the faith practiced by seers and mystics).

The cycle recognized by the senses/logical mind as cause and effect is wholly different from faith. The reason? Cause as an observable point or entity does not, in actuality, necessitate a certain reaction among various possibilities resulting in a later state of affairs (future). Cause is really a manipulation of the present and effect, the reaction, exists in the past since we as humans only poses freedom to respond physically in a realm of finite possibilities...we loose degrees of freedom. And I do compare causes to literal controlling entities. Think of Merovingian from the Matrix as an example.

In modern terms what we view, can actually observe through the sense, as the near future is in actuality the past in reality. This leads to problems for us as humans, most obviously manipulation. For what is worse than a person under the delusion that they possess free-will? They are the ultimate slaves who exist in a distorted reality, the matrix so to speak. And it is only through faith as Jesus knew the term, not as an intellectual concept or fleeting subconscious thought, but as constituting life and reality, as existing equally in the spiritual world as the physical and abiding by both their laws, can we rightly call ourselves human, free, and children of God. This is the only way we can assist God in fighting evil and it should be the duty of every individual to seek such a state, if only for a time, and at the possible expense of infortunate ends.

"To allow for spiritual things to be manifested in real time"
Amen.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by djr33222]

[edit on 1-3-2009 by djr33222]

new topics

top topics

join