It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Alien Donuts’ In Space! Too Much Of A Coincidence To Be Debunked?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Two cameras side by side, one equipped with night vision and the other normal and both targeting the same spot might prove that certain bioforms possibly exist only in the UV spectrum, or are composed of materials capable of reflecting primarily outside of our normal/natural visual spectrum.

So I went and found such a video ;0)

Two cameras side by side, one equipped with primitive civilian night vision and the other on normal settings. They are the same model of camera:

*Let the debunking begin, starting with the messenger!

He must be the first to feel our wrath - how dare he present this video to us without the overly judicious use of the words 'allegedly' and 'supposedly'... Let's dig into his personal history and really trash him. ;-P

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
Two cameras side by side, one equipped with night vision and the other normal and both targeting the same spot might prove that certain bioforms possibly exist only in the UV spectrum, or are composed of materials capable of reflecting primarily outside of our normal/natural visual spectrum.
No, for several reasons.

First, "night vision" is based on infrared, not ultraviolet.

Second, filming objects that are only visible in the ultraviolet (or infrared) does not prove that the objects are "bioforms".

Third, the fact that they are not visible in visible light does not mean that they are invisible, it just means that we can not see where they start and where they end; a chameleon perfectly camouflaged is not really invisible, it's just not noticeable.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Of course it was charged. The point is that the camera was recording radiated light as well as reflected light. Zorgon would have us believe it was somehow excluding reflected light.

The brief description of the camera tells us; a) it was a low light camera, very sensitive to light, so even very dim light sources (reflective or radiative) are detected, b) it was filtered to some visible frequencies to enhance the visibility of those wavelengths.

Unless the objects in the video were completely absorbing those wavelengths, light reflected by them would show up in the video.

[edit on 2/19/2009 by Phage]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
Well even an energy based life form would probably find being too close to the Sun could give them plasma Sunburn!!

And THAT is the reason I believe we are seeing more of them as "UFO's" than ever before...

Because the output of the solar wind has drastically been reduced... so they can come out and play...

September 23, 2008: Data from the Ulysses spacecraft, a joint NASA-European Space Agency mission, show the sun has reduced its output of solar wind to the lowest levels since accurate readings became available.

ulysses.jpl.nasa.gov...

Here is one of my favorite UFO videos

It is 10 minutes long and there are two closeup motion studies made to go with it...

At the beginning the white one is translucent and changing shape... like a jellyfish. The red one can be clearly seen moving around INSIDE... at the end of the 10 minute version the red on is now outside and flying around like a new born and the video ends with TWO entities, the white one now no longer have the red glowing interior.

In my opinion what we are looking at here is the birth sequence of a Critter...

Here is the full version 10 minute recording
Ufo sighting in Tallahassee Florida 09/05/05

Tallahassee UFO - [Motion Tracking] by damajikninja of ATS

UFO over Tallahassee, Florida
This is an enhancement of parts of the video and motion tracking

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhageZorgon would have us believe it was somehow excluding reflected light.

Frankly Zorgon doesn't much care what you believe

I am merely stating my opinions on what I think are plasma lifeforms and showing what evidence I can that supports my belief.

Ultimately its up to everyone to decide what they want to believe... But when pro debunkers out number those who present 'way out there theories' than the value of being here drastically declines...

Plasma Life Forms

Plasma/aerogel life forms
Since unlike water, air is an insulator and can support long-range electric fields, an aerogel/plasma life form might propel itself by manipulating e-fields
amasci.com...

Plasma blobs hint at new form of life - 17 September 2003 - New ...
Researchers recreating the atmosphere of the early Earth have made cells that reproduce and communicate - but they are made of gas.
www.newscientist.com...

Could alien life exist in the form of DNA-shaped dust? - space ...
Electrically charged dust forms double helixes that can reproduce and transmit ... 'Plasma crystals' that behave like life could exist in Saturn's rings,
www.newscientist.com...

Boffins simulate plasma-eating dusty 'life-forms' • The Register
Aug 13, 2007 ... Physicists have discovered that charged particles of dust can form themselves into life-like structures that appear to be capable of ...
www.theregister.co.uk...

SPACE.com -- Hot Gas in Space Mimics Life
Aug 14, 2007 ... Plasma forms when gas becomes so hot that electrons are stripped from atomic ... "So if you could have life in the hot gases of a star, ...
www.space.com...

Results 11 - 20 of about 9,390,000 for plasma life forms. (0.16 seconds)

Now believe what you will... but on the subject of plasma life forms... main stream science is 'on the ball'

And they make a lot more sense than thousands of Alien shape shifting spaceships zipping around our skies

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Unfortunately NASA has moved the original page link I had with a description
www.nasa.gov...

Is this the page you were looking for?

When all else fails, try the Internet Archive.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

In my opinion what we are looking at here is the birth sequence of a Critter...

In my opinion, the object is still a mystery, but the shape is the result of too much zoom and too little focus, once more.

After some time you can even know the maker of the camera just by the shape of the out of focus objects, in this case I think it was a Sony, and if you look for them you will find more videos made with Sony cameras that show objects with this shape.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

"pro debunkers?" Where do I claim my paycheck? It's tax time, I could use it.

I said nothing about your belief in "critters". I pointed out that your unequivocal statement that the camera was not recording reflected light is highly questionable.

[edit on 2/19/2009 by Phage]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I'm sorry, i was busy for a while, so i couldn't respond earlier. But today i had some time to make, as promised, an animation to reproduce the downward movement made by some objects seen in the tether video.

www.myvideo.de...

As you can see, the movement could be explained by the shuttle lowering it's altitude. While reviewing the original footage in fast forward, i noticed that it's often many objects at a time, which move downward. This and the fact that none of the objects move suddenly upwards or in any other direction points to a simple change in perspective. For me this is the most conclusive explaination. I hope this clarifys the movement issue at least bit.

PS: Thanks, ziggy. I appreciate you offer, and i'll get back to you on that!

Take care!

[edit on 19-2-2009 by hackbart]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hackbart

I think the video is not there, but as I do not speak German I can not tell exactly what is the problem.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

It's up again.

Second line...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I don't think that a movement from the Shuttle would have that result, unless they had a system that kept the camera pointing to the tether (which they didn't had).

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

I don't think that a movement from the Shuttle would have that result, unless they had a system that kept the camera pointing to the tether (which they didn't had).

There's a lot of tolerance, so they wouldn't need to point the camera exactly on the tether. As you can see in the third clip, the object in the animation is very small and travels only a few meters (it can be seen as a small dot moving from right to left), which is nothing in relation to the distance to the tether (7 miles).

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
toot!

I never knew NASA watched deep space 9 while at work on their main monitors. Naughty!

wZn

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
"pro debunkers?" Where do I claim my paycheck? It's tax time, I could use it.

See the girl at the front desk...

But its interesting that you placed yourself into that category... I don't recall listing names

To ArMap

Yup didn't have a need to pull that missing file because I had my own saved copy... and I was sure someone would track it down
Thanks

That is the one great thing about ATS

Free research assistants

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by hackbart
which is nothing in relation to the distance to the tether (7 miles).

85 nautical miles not 7 miles... says so in the transmission

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hackbart
which is nothing in relation to the distance to the tether (7 miles).

85 nautical miles not 7 miles... says so in the transmission

As i've mentioned in the first part of the video, i wasn't able to put the tether in such a great distance due to the program, so i used only a 1/10, which is around 7 miles, and a 1.2 miles long tether instead. It's only in relation to the size of the shuttle anyway, which has original measurements. That means, it doesnt really matter, since it's only about the object, the observer and the tether. The effect remains the same.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Looks like one of the old 50's experimental spacecrafts that the government kept secret all these years 'till now. That would be my assumption except the bottom of the aircraft has three hover things that led me to think it might be a UFO. The resolution's pretty high, too.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
Hi RFBurns!

Where did you find those pictures of the ancient discs? I don't think I have ever seen them before. Please provide links and information!

Very interesting.

The Lolladoff Stone or plate... found in Nepal claims to be 12,000 years old..
www.mondovista.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

As far as the validity of jamie m than there is none. he has been debunked many times and has hoaxed many things for personal profit.

his livelihood is generated from this topic.

Man-kind's is limited to which we can see on the spectrum of colors. We can only see a small %.

From personal knowledge and experience I can tell you that this video you have posted is 100% fake.

All that he is picking up is heat generated in a distance that the human eye can not see...

However, will agree with the fact that some "crafts" whether identified or not have the capability of "cloaking".

such as vehicles that are capable of stealth, there are vehicles that are capable of "cloak"

can we agree that after stealth, the natural progression of technology is "cloaking"??

Can we also agree that lockheed had stealth technology utilized on crafts as far back as the late 70's to early-mid 80's??

therefore, we have had the most brilliant of minds maximizing the stealth technology, what do you guys think is the next progression of stealth technology.

Furthermore, why are we all reaching for the unknown. why not logically think about the information we have available to us and deduce from there.

Can this whole thread be based on something that's not "unidentified" rather "identified" or even man-made.

Any comments?

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join