It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A friend gave me these pics....NWO Troopers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
well luke...believe what u like...i wont pass judgment

but i do trust the photographer and what he says goes.

He took the photos...has the best one given to me...i post and u decide...

And i make my assumption that these guys are well trained as i am trained in most of these weapons.

Appearences can be deceptive...anyone who knows what i look like can verify that.

make ur own mind up...im just the poster and more info is on the way...so sit on ur hands and be patient

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Gryffen,

That's kindof a blind-faith sort of response. The motto of the site is "Deny Ignorance." Clearly you don't buy into this statement. I was just curious how you could discern that these men were "professionals" and highly trained...your response is because you have experience with these weapons....just curious...if I get dressed up and pose with the same weapon in my hand....does that make me highly trained? Just curious because that is what you are implying here.

[Edited on 15-4-2004 by Lukefj]

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
lol

well after having served with US marines and other assorted branches in training and actual combat....trust me...u can pick out the experienced from the non experienced.

as for the BDU's....as i said...looks can be deceptive...i think they were probably wearing old BDU's...as it is just practice and they dont want to bring more attention to themsellves by wearing full gear.

be a skeptic all u want...doesna bother me

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gryffen
And i make my assumption that these guys are well trained as i am trained in most of these weapons.

I am trained on those weapons (and more) and I would not go out on a limb and say that they were well trained.

The fact that one of them has a weapon that is not pointed at the ground, for safety, makes me think that these guys aren't so professional after all.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Thank you COOL HAND, I am also quite suspicious about the claims to "professionalism" etc...based on...well, nothing.

Gryffen, of course I am skeptical! You have asked us to believe you without providing ANY proof. The fact that you say we should consider them highly trained based on the picture alone is preposterous really and it makes me doubt your qualifications.

I think that your friend is a fraud. It's becoming more and more evident that he is either pulling your leg or you're in on it too. By all means please show that I am wrong, but as of yet, you have shown nothing to disprove my criticism or the criticism of other members...all of whom seem to be quite skeptical of your so called discovery of "NWO troopers"

[Edited on 15-4-2004 by Lukefj]

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
oh for crying out loud....blame me for ur doubts...i'll just sit here and yawn.

The fact is u know nothing...u have to make assumptions from what u know and have learned and seen....same here

as for my qualifications...u know #e about me so dinna start flaming...as i will laugh at it.

how about u just wait huh...or if u dont like...dont look...

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Griffen,

Thanks, for clarifying everything...lol...I got exactly what I expected...nothing.

I don't claim to know anything about you. I simply stated that, as was expressed by COOL HAND, that it is next to impossible to discern whether sombody is highly trained based on a photo of them standing...it's not as if they're even shooting or anything....even if YOU are trained, you can't tell that those in the pictures are simply by looking at the picture.

I wasn't flaming you at all...simply stated that I thought you put your claims into question (including your training)by stating that you could tell that these guys were trained based on the picture (the idea is rediculous). However, I never stated that you weren't...I just questioned if you were. The fact that you became quite defensive allows me to draw my own conclusions.

I avidly await your future posts of continued "pie-in-the-sky" claims of NWO troopers as seen by your "friend" LOL. Maybe he can get them to pose with their guns some more...maybe they'll even give him an honourary NWO badge!!!! LMAO.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Take a close look at the badges on the vests.

They're in different positions on each 'trooper'

Local militia run through photoshop, and nothing more. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I'm still curious enough to want to see more pics if/when they're available.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Another problem with the picture-

the position of the insignia. Every military unit I've ever seen ahs their flags, unit pacthes etc... on the shoulders, not on a utility vest that may not even be worn in actual operations.

Just too much if the this seems fishy or downright falsified for me to take it seriously.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
"I know the diffrence and theses guys are highly trained and experienced men. "

from whom did you hear this? you didn't meet these men. you heard it from your friend? he might be bsing. or perhaps the "soldiers" themselves were bsing.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Can anyone do some photo magic on the stickers in the back window of that truck?

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
Another problem with the picture-

the position of the insignia. Every military unit I've ever seen ahs their flags, unit pacthes etc... on the shoulders, not on a utility vest that may not even be worn in actual operations.

Just too much if the this seems fishy or downright falsified for me to take it seriously.

Since noone knows whether or not they are NWO troopers how can you make this judgement? have you seen NWO troopers?What side are the flags on then?

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by drunk]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ade1965x
Can anyone do some photo magic on the stickers in the back window of that truck?

Just done a bit of p/s,
the b/w circular sticker to the left= SeaWorld
the blue rectangle= Honk if you're horny.
S.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Just so you all know, I can verify that COOL HAND is in a position where he may have recieved training to a considerable standard on those weapons.

Issues to address;
1) Why just black out their eyes if you are trying to protect your identity? Especially if you actively, by the looks of the photo, approached the people, and they responded to you. At the least you'd cut out, or 'cleanse' the cars, black out the face, etc.
2) The ensigna point raised earlier is good, they do look very cut-and-pasted.
3) If you are NWO, why would you want to announce your prescence to the world by wearing supposedly NWO-identifying marks, and then let people take your photo? Especially, by the sounds of things, by someone you dont know yet.
4) For me, the guy in the foreground doesnt really give the idea of 'hardcore soldier' off. He looks slightly overweighted, (he has no neck, a bit rounded on the waist).

They look more like a bunch of friends having a good day out. Show me more pictures and that'll help to pass judgement.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by browha

3) If you are NWO, why would you want to announce your prescence to the world by wearing supposedly NWO-identifying marks, and then let people take your photo? Especially, by the sounds of things, by someone you dont know yet.

Maybe you're wrong maybe the NWO want to announce their presence, maybe they're near !

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by browha

4) For me, the guy in the foreground doesnt really give the idea of 'hardcore soldier' off. He looks slightly overweighted, (he has no neck, a bit rounded on the waist).

browa, if i was out bush-walking and stumbled into this, the
last thing i would think is, 'that guy in front could lose a few pounds'

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Grin, it is a valid point though
so much for being fit, no?
Most, if not all special forces operators (certainly in the UK, excluding the 14 Int) are highly fit individuals. He certainly isnt.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk

Since noone knows whether or not they are NWO troopers how can you make this judgement? have you seen NWO troopers?What side are the flags on then?

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by drunk]

It's the fact that theya ren't on a shoulder at all. They are what appear to be poorly photoshopped patches onto a vest.

I am unaware of any military force that has their markings on a removable vest, and not on the shoulder or chest of their primary uniform shirt.

Anyway, the bigger quesiton is, why are NWO troopers firing out of the back of a pick-up truck in the middle of a foerst? Shouldn't they be training at the Secret Lair?

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceDenied
The hat on the table looks like it says "Texas A&M" (Of all things) Count the centering and the position on the hat. (The A is right below the e in Texas) The second character of the second line looks like it could be an ampersand (&).

I agree:

But what if they are from Texas? NWO troopers would have to come from somewhere.

Personally I believe your friend gave you BS, but you have seen the other pictures and I havent. If he can find them again and take some more pictures that come out, be sure to post em for us.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join