It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A friend gave me these pics....NWO Troopers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
look at the table on the right ... is that a black hat laying there on its side, with white / yellow lettering..

can anyone read whats on that ?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
[Edited on 13-4-2004 by Facefirst]

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Does anyone know what the symbol located on their vests represents?

I wouldn't exactly call these guys "wannabes".

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
yes....the cap belongs to one of the men who are actually on the range..

as i said....they go incognito and probably have a cover job within the goverment...

im not quite sure what the cap say...could be anything from yankees to postal service?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin

I wouldn't exactly call these guys "wannabes".

I've been studying those vests.. I can't make out the symbols.. Any chance of getting a close up of this pics here... ?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gryffen
Look...i am in the army....i am well aware of what SWAT teams and Special forces BDU's look like and i can guarnatee u that those are not wanna be gunslingers in his photos.

I'd have to say that I don't look at them and automatically think they're NWO, but I also have to say that I've been out with friends dressed nearly identically in the past, Gryffen.

Granted, there was no compass patch on my team's gear, but I can't say that the uniforms alone set off anything in my mind. That stuff is almost all available commercially, and anything that isn't would be obtainable via black market connections.

Maybe I've just had weird friends though. And yes, they had access to a wide variety of weapons, often laid out just like this, and used them all for target practice in semi-remote locations that weren't really far from towns or cities.

I couldn't make out the words on the hat on the table to the right. If anyone can figure that out, it might give us some clues.

I'm not going to say that I don't believe you on this one, Gryffen. I just want more info. And I only want more info when my curiosity is piqued. You've got my interest on this one.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Tough to say for sure, but it looks to me like a drafting compass. Anyone care to shout out the next thought that goes through your head on that line of thinking?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
DemonHunter

no worries hun....i can understand why u think that.

Its gonna be obvious everyone has there doubts about this and i would too if i knew better.

Every goverment has probably the exact same BDU colours...its not like they are gonna go out there way to design combat gear with black and little NWO stitched into them is it....incognito...so they look like normal troops.

as i said....when he gets more of the pictures done i will post them ok

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDemonHunter

Tough to say for sure, but it looks to me like a drafting compass. Anyone care to shout out the next thought that goes through your head on that line of thinking?

That would be masons????

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDemonHunter

At first that is what it looked like to me also..but now I am beginning to think Eagles, with maybe a LT bar over the eagle.

[Edited on 13-4-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gryffen
Its gonna be obvious everyone has there doubts about this and i would too if i knew better.

Never said I have doubts. Just want more info. Too much info is never enough for me.

Every goverment has probably the exact same BDU colours...its not like they are gonna go out there way to design combat gear with black and little NWO stitched into them is it....incognito...so they look like normal troops.

Maybe it's just 'cause I'm a bit warped, but when I read this I had a weird vision of NWO gear featured in a cheesy TV commercial like those '80s "Members Only" jackets.

Seriously though, I only meant that because the BDUs are all available commercially, we have to look at this as not only a potential piece of evidence that NWO troops are out there and on the move, but also that this is possibly part of a staged hoax or worse. Having taken part in a couple hoaxes over the years, I know how that can be done to fool people.

Before anyone asks, no, I'm not saying Gryffen is part of a plot to play a trick on any of us. But if you spread the pics, you can be an unwitting accomplice without realizing it. Only time will tell if Gryffen's friend has received bad info that is spreading here, I guess. Until we know the whole story, I'm open to the possibilities.

as i said....when he gets more of the pictures done i will post them ok

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing/hearing more when you have them. Like I said, you've got my interest here.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
That would be masons????

Say the magic word and get a prize.... except I'm all out of prizes. Thank you for playing, we have some wonderful parting gifts....

Meanwhile, NetStorm does raise the valid point that it might be an eagle. If I look at it just right, I can see it, but it's tough to make out for sure.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
After looking very closely at the picture, i have noticed three hats, all similar design; black, with two rows of yellow letters.

The top row seems to contain either; two words or one larger word, while the second row, seems to be a shorter word.

The Yellow on black lettering is a common in groups of power; FBI, SWAT, BATF, etc.

It is my opinion from what i can make out on the hats, gun assortment, pick-ups, and poses that are presented by the two men.

This is either, a nice prop-pic, (fake NWO), or a local militia.

I lean toward the militia, from the matching hats littered about in the trucks and on the table, and the matching vests, badges, ect. Along with the pick-ups, and home-made assembly tables.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Like I said:

Originally posted by Tamahu
Are those Square and Compasses on their uniforms? Looks like it could be, but I don't think that's what they are. If they are; were they photo-shopped onto the pics?

I'm guessing that the tables got there via the Toyota trucks in the back ground. They must have assembled them at the site.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
in my humble opinion this is very obviousy fake, and a borderline mockery of the real thing. i am privileged to see soldiers from a variety of different nations everyday.. and these guys just dont fit the part. like said above, military does not need pickups. this has to be somebodies joke..... . . . . . lost

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Sorry, but I must go back to : What makes you (or him) think they are NWO troopers?

And while we're at it, why would the NWO need troopers? Couldn't they use any military/police force to achieve their goal?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Lets just say he has inside information....thats why he went walking up in that local area as he knew there was something going on around there.

As i said....he only gave me very little information and the picture...when i have more info from him and more pictures i will be able to tell u more.

I know ur skeptical and i understand that but i trust him and he said they are mason symbols and not eagles.

I will post more info and pics as soon as i get them

gryff

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Well.. if they are NWO atleast they look happy and not ready to 'round us all up.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
It looks like they are doing something I don't know what.But you did say...

But They are doing something!

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Calculon386
Well.. if they are NWO atleast they look happy and not ready to 'round us all up.

yeah, these guys are having fun, who wouldn't want to hand around these heavily armed funny guys...

good post !

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join