It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO with (tentacles) photographed in the UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I have been fascinated by the wind turbine mystery in the UK recently, especially when eyewitnesses recall seeing UFO's with tentacles before the event, anyway I came across this article which is indeed relevant in my opinon.

The question I ask you could there really be new wave of UFO'S with tentacles out there? if so what are they for?

“If you look close, you see a typical dome- shaped UFO with some possible dormant (tentacles) below the object. If you ask me it could be the same type of ship that took out the wind turbine blade in the UK.”

Source

[edit on 5-2-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I don't know.. kinda looks like a screw in the sky

[edit on 5/2/09 by Majorion]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Not very good pictures.
We don't know that is actually the sky.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I was expecting more than this. It could be anything, I dont even see the tentacles. All I see is a goose flying by. I guess its the hunter eye but Im 99% sure its a goose or a duck flying from right to left on that photo.

Example...

[edit on 5-2-2009 by Waldy]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Looks like a sea gull to me.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimeBandit
Looks like a sea gull to me.

It is a Gull, probably a Greater Black Backed if you want detail, because of the dark upperwing. (sorry tentacles). How this ever got in to system I just don't know!

[edit on 5-2-2009 by highlander2008]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

It’s to far away for anything other than a guess. If it is distant it could be a balloon its large at the top and small at the bottom.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion
I don't know.. kinda looks like a screw in the sky

Very good, made me chuckle anyways! thanks for your opinion

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Could be a black bin liner?

And I see no tentacles!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

thanks franspeakfree

i don't see any tentacles and i don't know how anyone can say this is a bird with certainty ?

what's interesting is the same type object was in the other story from last week according to the web page...

moruya.yourguide.com.au...

moruya.yourguide.com.au...

star and flag for a good find

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Nobody can say with certainty that this is a bird, neither can you it's an UFO.
In order to prove the UFO possibility, you have to exclude all or most terrestrial explanations. And this is very hard here, considering the image quality etc.
So in my opinion it's much more likely for this object to be a bird than an UFO.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Its definitely a UFO, however, the chances of it being a bird rather than alien spaceship are probably 1000000:1 at least.

There are 2 pictures of birds that are common in that area that show striking resemble to the UFO. Can anyone post a picture of a alien spaceship that looks similar to the object?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Waldy
Can anyone post a picture of a alien spaceship that looks similar to the object?

Well I don't know if this is an alien spaceship, or even similar looking to the object in question but here goes;

May, 2006 - Baghdad, Iraq
IMO, the above is a genuine UFO

And this is the object in question; which earlier I commented that it looks like a screw in the sky. I'm not so sure it's a bird like other posters say.

Come to your own conclusions

Cheers,,

Majorion

join