It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Hacker Mckinnon back in the media - Good thing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Just came across this

Source

Chinese foreign ministry spokesman Liu Jianchao claimed, all Chinese spying was now accomplished in the U.S. by means of foreign students and computer hacking, and the spy who did more damage to U.S. defense capability that any other, Jonathan Pollard also hacked everything there was on U.S. computers, all got off light or walked away, yet this UFO spotter with Aspersers syndrome, is expected to be made an example of and carry the can for all?

I don't think so, the law is quite clear that Britain and the U.S. are stated democracies, e.g., government of the people, by the people, for the people etc., so in effect the government's information belongs to the people, you and me, so how can you steal what belongs to you already?

I have been trying to follow the twists and turns of Gary's case since he was arrested in the UK. What this reporter writes about, to me, is very interesting and I believe that he/she has a point. Which is that the government simply can't try someone in court for trying to obtain information which is rightly theirs.

I firmly believe that the case of Gary Mckinnon will open doors to education and subtle disclosure in time. Keep it up Gary

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I have been following this case closely as it angers me that there is no reciprocal agreement concerning extradition with the US.
Last week I received a letter from the Under Secretary of State (Admiral the Lord West of Spithead) through my MP Mr Robert Wareing. An application for judicial review with the European Courts of Human rights was lodged on the 12th Novemeber 2008 and we are still waiting the outcome of that.
I have a feeling that we will not have the ending to this case that we would desire.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I feel that I must agree with the sentiments expressed by the OPs provided article.
The fact is that everyone on earth has a right to all information on earth. The rights of all the world are being denied.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Gary McKinnon vs. The Corruption of Flesh, and Gary so far has them on a Leash. Why was he even erased from the media during the midst of it all? All I know, He was introduced as the UK Hacker McKinnon, aka the UFO Hacker, Then disappeared from the media and now he just Surfaced again.

I said this once, and I'll say it again. How can you respect your leaders that Lie to you and keep things withheld in a high place that rightfully belongs to the public? Words are not working with these people and it is going to come the time where Cyber Militia's which exist today across the world, I can imagine Militia's in the future in extremely violent armed protests here in the US. They think the people will accept what they are throwing out at us and not do anything to stop them from hiding.

70% or more believe the government is behind black operations to cover up the facts. I think we can take them all on.

60 years people, 60 years. How much longer are we going to wait?

[edit on 5-2-2009 by Basiji2012]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
If anybody would like to try and help in any way in this case please visit the website his friends and family have set up. freegary.org.uk

new topics

top topics

join