It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens involved in Illegal Alien Activity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I do not need "help" i need a larger transformer so me and Dr. Rufus Red can build a really big tesla coil

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by YoungStalin
sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. Would it be better if i claimed it was from an alien or an FBI agent that i got my information?

no, it would be better if you came up with your own material. Will you deny the similarities (even trent reznor being an alien) as being coincidence?
lame.
can't stand a copycat.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I do not get it guys? can you u2u me a decoder ring for your posts?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
**** ATTENTION ****

Replies to this thread will be on topic and civil.

This is your warning.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by YoungStalin
I do not get it guys? can you u2u me a decoder ring for your posts?

No. Get Dr rufus to tell you what is meant. It is the only way you will get meaningful communication out of these forums.

Only he can do it, tell him Nanoo Nanoo and he'll know I'm ok.

Speak to you soon.

Lord Hank.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Well Dr. Rufus Red is dealing with the city trying to evict him from his home so he has a lot to deal with right now. We were talking last night before bed and he told me that the northern lights were invented by tesla and the Montouk experiments were just an attempt to recreate the northern lights so they could be seen in new york by the Rockefellers. All they did was anger the zeta bull that was living under the base.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Tesla didn't invent the northern lights, that was Benjamin Franklin.

He traveled to the north pole via steam powered flying machine and tied kites to a bunch of bouys

[edit on 2/6/2009 by eNumbra]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

Dr. Rufus Red held that theory for a long time until he wrote a book on the subject and read it. If it was franklin or tesla is can be argued either way. But if you notice there is no record of the northern light existing before tesla invented Alexander Hartdegen's time machine. Tesla used the time machine and traveled with Flight Captain G.L. Walker to a time when the northern lights could be invented.

[edit on by YoungStalin]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Tesla's experiments merely strengthened the northern lights so that they could be seen from further. In Franklin's time, he was the only man to ever have gone as far north as he did.

It was via accident that the Northern lights actually made the northern near-polar regions habitable.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

Yeah. But a long time ago the northern lights were made illegal by the greys. So tesla had save them fom being assasinated.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences.

Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

^^^^

At the top of the forum page is a description of what is and isn't acceptable/appropriate in this Forum.

While its a place for less evidence based theories or discussion - that doesn't mean anything goes.
Its not a place to simply post, well, this thread and its contents.

I'm locking it down now - as per usual process if you feel my actions are unwarranted, you can utilise the Complain/Suggestion Link found in your MemberCentre.

Locked.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join