It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Esoteric Agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
How many people have watched this video? I watched the first hour of it today and it seems similar to Zeitgeist, but is unique in its own way.

Google Video Link

He makes a lot of good points about the Pagans.

video.google.com...

[edit on 5-2-2009 by Nyte Angel]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I have watched this video - I read somewhere that the person who made this Doc - was 18 yrs old - if true - Fabulous. But its all old news.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers
I have watched this video - I read somewhere that the person who made this Doc - was 18 yrs old - if true - Fabulous. But its all old news.

Yes but very interesting to watch all the same. I just think its ridiculous at how an 18 year old created this video? That is ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Do not get me wrong - I always recomend this little gem, It is by far one of my favorite docs - but we are being moved into action right now we know we have been duped, the ones who are unaware will just be swept along- Have you seen The Century Of The Self, BBC doc, really explores the manipulation of our minds, it is in 4 parts.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
When you are finished, you may want to check out the new release

I am still trying to find the article on the creator of this doc.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyte Angel
How many people have watched this video? I watched the first hour of it today and it seems similar to Zeitgeist, but is unique in its own way.

He makes a lot of good points about the Pagans.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by Nyte Angel]

Very good video. Much better than Zeitgeist in my opinion. It puts everything into perspective. I watched the entire thing and I want to thank you for posting it - I'd never seen it before. It answered a question that has been bothering me for a very long time. The question is: "If all these evils exist and and have existed for so long and are so powerful what can I, one person, do about it?" Do I go around telling everyone about the evil? Do I petition the government endlessly with no result? Do I add to the negativity and post information in these forums on these evils? Do I just say nothing because of a fear of adding to the negativity? I had become very frustrated with what seems like an endless stream of negativity, anxiousness and just plain fear. As it turns out, the answer I was looking for is very simple, and is answered directly in the 13th part of the longer video. Again, many people may have seen this before but I hadn't and I am grateful to you for helping me.

[edit on 5/2/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Im here to help, and Im glad I did!

I did find that this video was very good, but I wouldn't say better then Zeitgeist because I feel the they fall under 2 different categories. Thats just my 2 cents.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I thought it was better then zeg only because i saw part 2 of zeg and realized what they were about it made me realize that you need to step back and see the whole story not what they throw at you.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by Buddyweiser]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers

I am still trying to find the article on the creator of this doc.

He mentions he is 18 in the movie, and the link provided his name, Ben Stewart.

Here is a ATS thread about him.

Esoteric Agenda: Interview with Filmmaker Ben Stewart

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is this what you are looking for?

[edit on 7-2-2009 by badmedia]

top topics

join