It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human/Alien Hybrids - what to look for?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

A good documentary to watch on this subject is Ring of Power 2.
It adresses the difference between the human species enjoy.

video.google.com...

Well.....while quite amusing at points, that in no way qualifies as a documentary. Virtually everything they say is either misrepresented data or utter speculation. They start by claiming studies showed certain traits for Rh negative people, but list no sources from which to verify this. The ONLY reference I can find involves a Japanese belief that blood type (and NOT Rh factor) determines personality traits; sort of a biological horoscope, if you will. Then they claim that Rh positive means the presence of a monkey gene - NOT. Rhesus monkeys were used to make an antiserum to test blood types, and that is where the name comes from.

Then, they go off into pure speculation, claiming that "Titan astronauts from Venus" crashed on Earth and built Atlantis, and created people using a combination of alien, chimp, and gorilla genes. Supposedly this is where Rh-positive people come from, while Rh-negative ones are bred as alien+human (and since the humans are supposed to be from apes, then how is that supposed line more pure???). They are not even scientific in their stated assumptions.

There is a lot of talk of "junk DNA". They state that no one knows a use, therefore it "must be useless". They claim that most of our genes are similar to/the same as (interchangeable terms) other things. They claim that no one knows how genes code proteins. Yet, we are supposed to believe they know we are part alien?? No scientific process in this at all. The annoying girl talking about genes states a range of numbers for genes in various animals, then the video tells us that the human number - the chimp number is exactly the same as the number we have different than all other things. If the numbers are not set, as they showed, that claim is invalid.

The attempts to merge various religious beliefs borders on the hilarious. Everything from Hindu beliefs to Greek beliefs to Egyptian beliefs to Christian beliefs is all supposedly the same thing. No facts to verify anything they state, some obvious fallacies regarding at least the Biblical references, nothing at all but their claims, and the assumption that we will, like good little sheep, take then at face value. I mean, Poseidon and Noah? I want a reference for that one, lol!

Then they get to the real goal; the so called "God gene" and pineal gland. Now we are told we have this untapped power, that can (of course) be released by trance channeling. Gee, what a surprise. There is a LOT I could say on that.

All in all, they didn't show any evidence for anything they claim, and the entire thing is simply speculation and opinion. There are some hints of actual truths there, but they are not promoting those truths, and are instead attempting to divert attention from them. Fascinating piece of propaganda.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

There is some truth in what you say. Certainly, on a cultural level, people have been, and are being, manipulated to a completely different way of thinking. Ask any conservative or traditional thinker how welcome their ideas and opinions are these days. As for the physical, well, that is something I have discussed with people, and speculated on a great deal.

Let's start with the assumption that the Bible is correct. I know, just bear with me here.
We are told that fallen angels (demons, sons of God), mated with human women, and produced offspring called the Nephilim. These were said to be mighty men, giants. In fact, these were a key reason for the flood; God wanted to destroy all tainted by this blood. Only Noah and his family were found to be of pure bloodlines. This isn't much discussed in churches, but you would be surprised how many pastors agree with this. Alright, God floods the world, and all the tainted blood is gone. Well, now, we know that the fallen angels were not destroyed here. So, is there any reason that they could not have once again interbred with human women? It is believed that since the flood, the climate changed drastically, and thus many species are noq much smaller than they used to be. It is proven scientifically that plants and animals raised in a higher oxygenated atmosphere grow larger. So, that we see no giants now isn't necessarily proof that such interbreeding hasn't occurred. In fact, we are told that at the end of times, it will be like it was "in the days of Noah". Hmmm..... How would we know? If this was true, and these hybrids looked basically like other people, could we tell? Would we assume the ones with a rare trait were the hybrids, or maybe they were the only real humans left? Something to think about.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
I believe that you what differentiates us humans are that the majority of us we have compassion and emotion.

After researching transcipts of abductees under hypnosis and regression it appears that many species (alien to this planet) have these qualities and thats what make us interesting and them so determined to use our dna to create hybrids. With not a great del of success.

Looking at it from another angle, (from their point of view) it must look strange to them to see hu-mans kissing,crying,shouting,laughing e.t.c.

Reminds me of the film I saw once about a child that sold his laughter for a million pounds. Cold comfort!

Did you mean that these alien species did not have these traits?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Read David Jacob's book, "The Threat".

Possibly "they" are here and our DNA has been tweeked with yet again.

It's a "covert" invasion and a really ingenious one at that.

How can you take up arms against your own daughter, son or that favorite niece or grandchild?

You can't.

They're the ones that have that little higher IQ. Can thrive on a little less oxygen, taller, thinner, able to charm others more easily and less emotional, more cold and calculating.

By this type of covert invasion there is no messing up of the planet, it's left intact and there is no rebellion because the conquered don't even realize they have been conquered.

The ones that haven't been assimilated, altered?

They are the ones that won't be able to hold onto the jobs that make enough to survive. Maybe even end up homeless and destitude, thus not having the ability to "reproduce" successfully creating more "good little slave drones" to serve the more purer "bloodlines".

Look around you, While I think that here and there through the millenium our genes have been tweeked with, the process has been stepped up lately to improve the "slave stock".

One of the biggest conspiracies of all times and only whispered about here and there. Largely ignored and thought of as "nuts" but what if and I say if some of it is true?

Read any of David Icke's books. Most of what he has written about a decade ago has occurred or is occurring.

I don't think we are alone, nor have we been alone and calling the shots like we would so arrogantly like to believe.

By tweeking I'm not talking just one or a few "alterations", possibly there's a multitude of various "DNA tweeking" going on, sort of like designer genes. Possibly even from mulitple sources / species. Again, think "designer genes" R US.?

Just another theory. I'm not stating this is "fact". Who knows? I don't know for sure.

But, if this was a invasion of sorts, or simply another "period of tweeking" it's ingenious - a conquered or messed with species that don't even suspect they've been conquered or messed with, won't rebel, won't fight the status quo.

Further "tweeking" may leave a species no longer to think (or want to think) outside the box, thus losing their creativity and wanting to figure out what's really going on.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
This is exactly why I am happy that I have ignored the current trend for forgetting the ways of ones ancestors. I have been training myself in the use of ancient hand to hand and bladed combat styles, in preparation for just such an eventuality . I dont care how many genefreaks they can make, Im a Celt ... We dont stop slicing till we loose a few organs

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Hey you know what? the hybrids did not CHOOSE to be hybrids. For all you know YOU could be a hybrid. They are NOT to be assumed to be your enemy just because they have been altered a bit. Why must the worst always be assumed?
Maybe they are just undoing some tampering that was done thousands of years ago when most of the strands of our dna was shut off.

Maybe they are slowly trying to return us to what we were before we were tampered with the first time.

just some thoughts.. but you seem eager to kill.. why so eager?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Do not mistake my prepared nature as a eagerness to take life. That would be folly. I merely look forward to a time when my descision to choose old ways over new, finaly pays off.
As it happens, I have a deep respect for all forms of life. I do not however respect a meddling in the genecode of my friends and anscestors. The blood of the dead dwells in my viens, and I am thier greatest work to date. So are all who live in recognition of what has come before them. With that respect for my past in mind, I cannot accept the right of any race of beings to change without disclosure, and public consent, that which was good enough for my forefathers, nor do I subscribe to the notion that we are geneticaly less than we ought to be. The only reason so much of our current DNA appears to be junk, the only reason we do not access more than ten percent of our brains, is simple laziness on the part of our species. We built machines to do our work, our walking, our thinking and even our fighting . All of this has ceased our evolution (there is scientific evidence for this), but it is not the result of some alien conspiracy. Its our own fault for scuppering our own ability to adapt. Meanwhile , if there ARE beings trying to alter my peoples genes, then they will have to either give me a damned good reason why , or suffer at my hands, because I love my fellow humans, and I wont see them defiled at the hands of an unknown.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by space.odyssey

I don't believe in "Darwinism" or "Creationism" or any prescribed theory at all, I simply believe in only what we can prove and extrapolate; Right now that is abiogenesis leading to natural evolution.

However there are some gaps in the evidence, which can only lead one to believe at some point in our development we were "modified" by some outside intelligence - which would suggest alien influence.

There is some missing evolutionary evidence for neanderthal to sapien if i recall correctly?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
reply to post by ofhumandescent

There is some truth in what you say. Certainly, on a cultural level, people have been, and are being, manipulated to a completely different way of thinking. Ask any conservative or traditional thinker how welcome their ideas and opinions are these days. As for the physical, well, that is something I have discussed with people, and speculated on a great deal.

Let's start with the assumption that the Bible is correct. I know, just bear with me here.
We are told that fallen angels (demons, sons of God), mated with human women, and produced offspring called the Nephilim. These were said to be mighty men, giants. In fact, these were a key reason for the flood; God wanted to destroy all tainted by this blood. Only Noah and his family were found to be of pure bloodlines. This isn't much discussed in churches, but you would be surprised how many pastors agree with this. Alright, God floods the world, and all the tainted blood is gone. Well, now, we know that the fallen angels were not destroyed here. So, is there any reason that they could not have once again interbred with human women? It is believed that since the flood, the climate changed drastically, and thus many species are noq much smaller than they used to be. It is proven scientifically that plants and animals raised in a higher oxygenated atmosphere grow larger. So, that we see no giants now isn't necessarily proof that such interbreeding hasn't occurred. In fact, we are told that at the end of times, it will be like it was "in the days of Noah". Hmmm..... How would we know? If this was true, and these hybrids looked basically like other people, could we tell? Would we assume the ones with a rare trait were the hybrids, or maybe they were the only real humans left? Something to think about.

I believe one trait that could possibly identify these fallen angels is that they really didn't like the whole flood thing. The spirit still lives but whatever they were residing in was drowned. They have a deep fear of this happening again I believe.

Luke 8:30-33 And Jesus asked him, saying, What is thy name? And he said, Legion: because many devils were entered into him. And they besought him that he would not command them to go out into the deep. And there was there a herd of many swine feeding on the mountain: and they besought him that he would suffer them to enter into them. And he suffered them. Then went the devils out of the man, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the lake, and were choked.

In the case above the spirits pleaded not to be sent to the deep. They wanted to instead enter into the swine and be left alone. Jesus allows this but sends them into the water anyway.

Luke 11:24-26 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out. And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished. Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.

In the case above we see that when a demon does leave a man the demon wonders around through dry places seeking rest.

These fallen angels would exhibit a fear of open water. Definately wouldn't let their "host" go for a swim.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Ha-ha, very funny! Just so no one gets any crazy ideas about "cabbits": www.museumofhoaxes.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Mules are sterile. In order for two organisms to be considered separate species they must be capable of reproducing offspring which, in turn are also capable of reproduction. The mule fails the test. Therefore, horses and donkeys are separate species.

Biological / reproductive species
Two organisms that are able to reproduce naturally to produce fertile offspring. Organisms that can reproduce but almost always make infertile hybrids, such as a mule or hinny, are not considered to be the same species.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeelenJaeger

reply to post by SeelenJaeger

...So who would the aliens be, the rh-positive folks or the rh-negative ones?...

between the two options you've listed i'll choose the negs as they seem to lack the rhesus monkey protein.

Is this something that the rest of the animals seem to have? Also, does anyone know whether there is an rh-factor with any species besides people?

The rh-factor may also be found in primates.You may also find this articleinteresting.

[edit on 18-3-2009 by X-tal_Phusion]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Well, there'd be genetic variances, for most certain. Perhaps even a different bio-fluid color. And, maybe even a slight luminescence that would respond to touch.
Well beyond the scope of medical science, despite naysayers--doers. As, this would interfere with atomic/sub-atomic interactions necessary for normal body function. As, anyone who has even perused a medical book could tell you.

Perhaps, even uncanny/strange, as some might say, errant energies would be present; that cause an unpredicted/unexpected outcome from a well-defined, planned course of action. Where, what was desired to occur, simply does not. This "Activity", would in fact be the smoking-gun. Where it's repetitious occurrence would lead one to believe there's other influences/forces at hand.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Well they might look just live my mother in law...shivers...

Seriously we could not mate with non-humans but we could have a artificial DNA blend, done up in a lab...

we're still years if not decades away from doing it now but this is the whole premise of gene therapy... cutting and splicing,,, replacing the bad with the good... even going so far to make babies all blond and blue eyed...

If they can make a cat glow in the dark Spliced with jellyfish then you have to say the possibilities are endless...

Sign me up for extra hands so I can eat a hot dog drink a beer and still keep both arms around my sweetie... Burp...

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
To make a true conparison, you would need a true Proven photo of that Type of Alien, That you were trying to look for.

Or a chromosone count, in the person... Frankly i have no idea

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare
Well they might look just live my mother in law...shivers...

If they can make a cat glow in the dark Spliced with jellyfish then you have to say the possibilities are endless...

Sign me up for extra hands so I can eat a hot dog drink a beer and still keep both arms around my sweetie... Burp...

I thought that was established a hoax, along the lines of the Taiwanese glowing pig. Where they couldn't reproduce it?

You can't tell---

"I see green people, and it ain't sublime limelight...!"

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Read the book "Raechel's Eyes" by Helen Littrell. A true story about her own experience with alien hybrids and secret underground military bases housing the hybrids and aliens to carry out DNA experimentation. This has been going on for decades.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join