It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human/Alien Hybrids - what to look for?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by oinkmentthefirst

CHARLES DARWIN "THEORY OF EVOLUTION" COULD THIS BE THE GREATEST LIE EVER TOLD.....

COULD IT BE THAT WE ARE ALL JUST ONE IN THIS MULTIVERSE.....NOTICE I DON'T I DON'T MENTION UNIVERSE....

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by special

lol omg never thought of the animals one

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by oinkmentthefirst
Their are over 30 different human blood types and the Rh is not that rare, what about Bombay Blood Type or AB negative?
[edit on 6-2-2009 by oinkmentthefirst]

Well, I am not a rocket scientist or a genetics guru, I am a modest person living a modest life and I don't really care if we're created by aliens or not but I sure know one thing for certain I can not successfully mate with donkeys or apes and I can not successfully mate with rh positives either. That's what nature says to me. My body REJECTS and KILLS the baby of your HOMO SAPIEN. That's what I care about and take seriously.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by SeelenJaeger]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I,...my friend, am what you call, a large gray.. I am typing this from our underground dwelling in...well, it's not important.. I come to this site often but find most of what I read is rubbish..

Soon, your Presidesent Obama will tell you more about us and what we are doing here.. We have been here for centuries.. In the earth year of 2012 we will be together.. The world will know all...

Bless you my child..

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spock Shock
In my opinion, I believe aliens could closely resemble humans, just they probably have an advanced form of thinking including various traits and skills for using their spiritual side & mindpower...

I believe we probably do live amongst these people and don't even realize it... or perhaps they've adapted and breeded with us for years and don't even know their own history...

That second idea is the one I am leaning towards. How we could find out it the goal here.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by nasa sec-z 31
lol anything with tenticals might be a hybrid alien human.. LOL

Yeah, but we already have Alec Baldwin's confession.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

But Marc Singer is such a BABE. There are a LOT of reasons for that avatar choice. But it wasn't picked for this topic, lol.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I forgot the lower-than-normal body temp. That's another trait we share.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by surrealist1978

Yeah, it could be a lie.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SeelenJaeger

That can happen, but the shots usually do the trick. I know of people who have experienced both possible scenarios.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

That can happen, but the shots usually do the trick. I know of people who have experienced both possible scenarios.

Those shots contain vast amounts of mercury and are dangerous. In fact no amounts of mercury are safe to inject in anyone's body.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
YOUR PICTURE WAS INTRESTING...............
BJORK

[edit on 8'2/2009 by surrealist1978]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

HEARD THEY CAN BE FOUND IN THE BASQUE AREA OF THE BORDERS OF FRANCE AND SPAIN?.....EVEN SYRIAN AREA......

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Biological traits? Affect? Could these be alien markers?

I worked in mental health for 8 years. We really have no answers as to why the missing salt in manic depression patients or the dopamine fire and misfire in schizophrenia.

Mutant alien testing on some level?

Sounds kind of crazy - I'll admit -
but there is clearly a "way" of thinking/communicating...
especially in schizophrenia - that is very alien like.
Missing natural affect -
obsession and communication with other "beings"
- Christs - gods - demons - entities -
.... hearing voices.
Maybe they really are.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

I have heard about mercury in standard vaccinations, but never in those. They are supposed to have stopped using it at all, but of course we all know better than that.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrealist1978

HEARD THEY CAN BE FOUND IN THE BASQUE AREA OF THE BORDERS OF FRANCE AND SPAIN?.....EVEN SYRIAN AREA......

People with tentacles?? A link would be most interesting.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo
Biological traits? Affect? Could these be alien markers?

I worked in mental health for 8 years. We really have no answers as to why the missing salt in manic depression patients or the dopamine fire and misfire in schizophrenia.

Mutant alien testing on some level?

Sounds kind of crazy - I'll admit -
but there is clearly a "way" of thinking/communicating...
especially in schizophrenia - that is very alien like.
Missing natural affect -
obsession and communication with other "beings"
- Christs - gods - demons - entities -
.... hearing voices.
Maybe they really are.

There are many people that believe some of those COULD be hearing voices for real. Mental disorders are not well understood at all. I have also heard that they don't even know why many of the drugs work, or how, only that they do.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   

A good documentary to watch on this subject is Ring of Power 2.
It adresses the difference between the human species enjoy.

video.google.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Think covert invasion - ie: by means of infiltrating our gene pool.

No, they don't look so different from us, maybe tall, very thin (which is fasionable), smarter, stronger and emotinally colder.

After reading, David Jacob's "The Threat" I believe it has happened. They aren't "here" they have been here and many of "us" are now "them".

Ingenious really, warfare of the future isn't necessarily a overt attack, that's too messy and the "enemy" never forgets.

Think, covert, a conquering of a planet where as the "conquered" don't even realize they are a conquered species. Brillant stradegy really, no mess, no rebellion and the ones that "weren't choosen" to have their DNA / gene pool assimilated just sort of die out due to not being as smart and manipulative as "the new breed" of "human".

Even if mankind "woke up" he would never take up arms or rebel against those who share some of his genes.

Just look at a picture of young people from the 30's, 40's and 50's and compare that with the young people of today. Not even the same animal. and I'm not talking just make up.

They are way taller, way thinner and way "prettier". Even our deffinition of beautiy has changed gradually over the last 50 years.

Brain power, stamina and emotionally more detacted.

Just speculation, as it's nothing you can actually put your finger on or prove.

One species finding a covert way to replace another species by way of mergering of their dna with ours.

A quiet, slow, methodical and complete conquering of a species minus messing up a planet or enraging the top ruling species.

Ingenious.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I believe that you what differentiates us humans are that the majority of us we have compassion and emotion.

After researching transcipts of abductees under hypnosis and regression it appears that many species (alien to this planet) have these qualities and thats what make us interesting and them so determined to use our dna to create hybrids. With not a great del of success.

Looking at it from another angle, (from their point of view) it must look strange to them to see hu-mans kissing,crying,shouting,laughing e.t.c.

Reminds me of the film I saw once about a child that sold his laughter for a million pounds. Cold comfort!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join