Human/Alien Hybrids - what to look for?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by scorps

So-called 'indigo children' are simply more adept at manipulating you. There's nothing special about them other than that.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Nick_X

Nick, just so that you know, species which have very little in common can mate. They just rarely do. Just recently there was a report and vid on youtube of something called a Cabbit. Yes, a cat rabbit hybrid. Rabbit humps cat, cat gets preggers, cat gives birth to cabbit.
Odd that one is predator and the other prey , but it can happen.
Also remember that even though we have a biodiverse planet, most species on it share common dna features, and some animals only differ from humans by a few (less than ten ) percent dna wise.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
If we use older writings as any clue, I think it's safe to assume we've been dumbed down through our DNA from what we once were. It may just be that we were created or evolved as a higher species someplace else and that the planet itself is responsible for dumbing us down. We may have come here from another planet as another colony. I used to wonder about this from shows like Lost in Space and Star Trek.

Since religious records mention the fallen, this could be survivors in crashes and or entities and or those who brought us here. An alleged powerful energy entity using a human form as a host may then likely be capable or just as likely naturally to affect the DNA. The ability to manipulated DNA in many ways is seen as godlike. Our concept of using nature through simple mating process and the blood is flawed thinking.

These visiting off worlds species may have most likley already conquered immortality and are very familiar with genetics and playing god.

Science fiction and using our imagination dictates if we can imagine it, than it may eventually be possible through trial and error. This quality and curiousity is part of our genetic makeup also and what some may consider as free will?

There are many ways to dumb down a species, so, there are likely to be many ways to upgrade as well.

Think: "energy"

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
reply to post by SeelenJaeger

Interesting thought.....especially since I happen to have had those blasted injections! So who would the aliens be, the rh-positive folks or the rh-negative ones? I wonder if there could be other physical problems, such as skin conditions, or allergies, etc. This is kind of creepy.....

between the two options you've listed i'll choose the negs as they seem to lack the rhesus monkey protein.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by Nick_X

Nick, just so that you know, species which have very little in common can mate. They just rarely do. Just recently there was a report and vid on youtube of something called a Cabbit. Yes, a cat rabbit hybrid. Rabbit humps cat, cat gets preggers, cat gives birth to cabbit.
Odd that one is predator and the other prey , but it can happen.
Also remember that even though we have a biodiverse planet, most species on it share common dna features, and some animals only differ from humans by a few (less than ten ) percent dna wise.

um....from - en.wikipedia.org...

It is impossible to actually produce cat-rabbit hybrids as they are genetically incompatible despite their similar number of chromosomes. Additionally, cats and rabbits have different mating habits. Female cats are induced to ovulate by the tomcat's barbed penis, which scratches the female's vagina as he withdraws. Male rabbits have smooth penises and are not able to cause a female cat to ovulate. Thus, even when copulation takes place, there would be no egg to fertilize.

now.. to completely go against the point i jus tmade...

I think that incompatibility may be a built in wall.. just so that species don't cross over and loose their stability. though i'm sure in level of complexity.. you could.. turn on and off certain genes in either a cat or rabbit to have them show more or less of the other's traits...

i'm saying that i'm sure it's not impossible to genetically create in a lab.. a cat - rabbit crossover by arranging genes properly..

just the physical mechanics of their individual reproductive organs don't "jive" to the tune of the cabbit.

-

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpacePunk
reply to post by scorps

So-called 'indigo children' are simply more adept at manipulating you. There's nothing special about them other than that.

Ah, but I am not someone that is easily manipulated. In fact, truth be told, I am more likely to be able to manipulate someone else, though I generally would have no reason to do so.

Still, I think most people can be manipulated, and far more than they think. Look at the subliminals in advertising. Most can't even spot them, but they seem so obvious to me.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nick_X
Since different species cannot mate with each other...I am guessing that when you say "alien" you are referring to Homo Sapiens who have come from another planet\time\dimension ?

Actually, different species CAN create offspring, if they are similar enough on a genetic level. A good example of such offspring, is the Mule, that is a cross between Horse and Donkey.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by Nightchild]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
If we use older writings as any clue, I think it's safe to assume we've been dumbed down through our DNA from what we once were....
Since religious records mention the fallen, ...

I agree, in part. It seems pretty clear that the DNA is deteriorated somewhat from what it originally was. For me, this lines up perfectly with the idea of us as a fallen species, created in perfection, messed up, and gradually getting further and further away from the initial perfection.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeelenJaeger

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
reply to post by SeelenJaeger

...So who would the aliens be, the rh-positive folks or the rh-negative ones?...

between the two options you've listed i'll choose the negs as they seem to lack the rhesus monkey protein.

Is this something that the rest of the animals seem to have? Also, does anyone know whether there is an rh-factor with any species besides people?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Don't forget the liger, a lion/tiger cross. Actually, I think there is also one with the name the other way, based on which of the two is the male and which is the female. Haven't read about it in awhile, though. Also, I have read about a bear that was found, which was a cross between a polar bear and either a black bear or a grizzly (I forget which). I do remember that the number of chromosomes is a big factor, and that the difference is the reason a mule is sterile. In a case where the numbers matched, that might not be an issue.

IF the rh factor mentioned was a clue, I can say with certainty that such offspring can indeed breed themselves. Although, it's possible that this could lead to complications, and a less-than perfect success rate.

Interesting speculation from all thus far; most appreciated.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
good thread -- it seems to me that we should not just be looking at appearance but also consciousness in terms of DNA manipulation -- one theory that i have is to look for personality traits or modes of thinking -- ie. warlike vs peace-seeking traits, rationalism vs mysticism, AND more importantly a distinction between those people who are OPEN to the fact that we may be the product of something OUT there and those people who are completely closed to the whole idea of extraterrestrial origin.

i think the fact that some people spend their lives SEARCHING for something that may be lost, whereas others seem content to pursue a purely earth-based philosophy is an important distinction -- a bit like the people in spielberg's classic CEO3K who appear driven to something. it is as if something in their consciousness is driving them to look and this may have been placed there, in their DNA.

also, we must not solely concentrate on prior DNA manipulation. consciousness could also be altered through so-called alien abductions -- in an ongoing process if you like. i wouldnt be surprised if a lot of people looking at these threads and sites such as ATS are doing so bcause they've either had a. a ufo experience. b. an abduction/dream state experience -- the one with the grey things! or. c. have arrived at a spiritual state of being whereby they see right through our existence today and are searchng for the answer.

and remember -- all matter is energy with a particular vorticular structure, and thus consciousness like space and time and gravity can be altered through electro-magentic peturbation/distortion...

of course darwinists and creationists wdn't accept any of the above, as we're either all descended from monkeys or created as one species by God many years ago.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by space.odyssey

Some agreement, and some not. I agree that we should look for more than just physical traits (including the not-so-obvious ones). I have mixed feelings on the idea of aliens in general, though. I do believe there are intelligent beings that are not human, and that they can and do have some contact with people. Their exact nature is where I might differ in opinion from some.

That aside, I still wonder. I remember some vague comment from my dad regarding two different kinds of people. He didn't mean races as we define them, but I can't recall any real details. He isn't around now to ask, either. The Zenna Henderson books about "the People" have always been favorites. In fact, my dad recommended them to me. Hmm.....

There are other things, like the fact (if I heard correctly) that about HALF of the people in the world dream of flying. Why only half? And why CAN'T we fly when awake?? Those reading this that dream about it surely know what I mean; it's so simple in dreams.

And what about dreams? Did anyone else here ever wonder why people say, "Pinch me, I think I am dreaming."? Never made sense to me. I was quite surprised, and more confused, when told that people don't feel in dreams. News to ME. I do, and always have. Smell, too, and see color. Always thought everyone did. Never could find any solid data on the actual statistics, though, and would welcome it of anyone knows where to look. Reliable sites, please.

Maybe, though, we simply "remember" things that people used to be able to do, and no longer can, due to genetic decay or something. Now that would be truly sad.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Above average intelligence but no formal schooling, often dropped out of high school, vast mechanical skill never really "learned," never gets sick, heals up fast from small wounds, uses more than 10% of their brain power, not religious in any way, exhibits latent "powers" at times,
such as telekinesis, ability to know what people are thinking, know when someone it calling, or at the door. More than two strands of DNA. There are more hybrids here on the planet than one might think. And, they can mate with a normal human. Don't ask me to prove this, it just is.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Above average intelligence but no formal schooling, often dropped out of high school, vast mechanical skill never really "learned," never gets sick, heals up fast from small wounds, uses more than 10% of their brain power, not religious in any way, exhibits latent "powers" at times,
such as telekinesis, ability to know what people are thinking, know when someone it calling, or at the door. More than two strands of DNA. There are more hybrids here on the planet than one might think. And, they can mate with a normal human. Don't ask me to prove this, it just is.

Interesting list there. A lot of that fits people I know VERY WELL. Exception being that God is a very real part of their lives. Not formal religious practices, but a more personal thing.

How about this list?

Well above average intelligence, no higher education, some dropped out of school, excellent mechanical aptitude, with no training, get sick, but nowhere near as serious as everyone else with the same thing, in most cases, faster healing for small wounds, can either "hear" people's thoughts or send thoughts to others, know who is on the phone, know when a loved one is troubled, sick, hurting, etc., even to the point of feeling some of the pain, sometimes being able to "push" a person, or a traffic light, knowing when an animal is going to run in front of the car, being able to pick a random word from another person's head, back and forth in a game (both being related), eyes that change color, having some people feel intimidated without doing anything to cause it, excellent reflexes (faster than a cat), more than once being guided away from danger, looking at the night sky before a meteor flashes, during no meteor shower, as if expecting one.

I get the idea we need to talk.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
In my opinion, I believe aliens could closely resemble humans, just they probably have an advanced form of thinking including various traits and skills for using their spiritual side & mindpower...

I believe we probably do live amongst these people and don't even realize it... or perhaps they've adapted and breeded with us for years and don't even know their own history...

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
lol anything with tenticals might be a hybrid alien human.. LOL

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The OP's avatar is of course from V, the Miniseries...(though I'll take Diana, thanks...)

Anyhoo...the majority of "hybrid" ideas stem from abduction accounts mentioning medical procedures involving the abductee's reproductive system. Therefore, if one were to speculate, and accept these abductions occurred, then chances are, the "hybrids" would be created through a medical procedure, not mating of two species... So, the two species bit doesn't really carry the argument if you involve advanced genetic knowledge. And, in this regard, who knows WHAT kind of hybrids could be created. Without knowledge about the alien physiology, it would be impossible to know what to look for in possible hybrids. Of course, wild speculation could always be done...

Oddly enough, the miniseries of the OP's avatar really keyed on that, with the two hybrids being key players in the conclusion of the show (one offered a way to destroy the aliens, while another offered a chance at unity).

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
My life has been rather odd. If I were to set myself as a template here is your list.

Lower than normal body temperature.
Psychic abilities
Paranormal activity
The ability to perform normally with 1/3 the blood cells as a normal person.
Eyes that cannot be defined as one color.
Repeated UFO sightings
telepathic abilities

just to name a few.

theoretically speaking.

not saying I am a hybrid lol.. just saying I am more weird than most and if you want a list of weird traits thats a good start.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by NephraTari]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This is nothing but speculative science fiction,

The Human Genome project has shown us there is less genetic diversity in the human species than in Dogs or Fruitflies. No-one claims that Fruitflys have been tampered with by a Alien Civilsation however.

Just becuase some pople have unusual traits or blood types does not mean that they have been crossbred. Their are over 30 different human blood types and the Rh is not that rare, what about Bombay Blood Type or AB negative?
It is similar to the old philosephy of saying that different racial groups are descended from different types of Humans which people used to think until very recently. The fact is we are all Homo Sapiens and we live in a time when the Genome has been mapped to show we are all descended from the African Rift Valley from a genetic pool of no more than 40 breeding partners. I think as said before thier is no more than 1% diversity between any human being while the fruitfly can be as much as 10% different to another fruit fly.

Also there is the mixing up issue, We cannot mate sucessfully with apes or monkeys, so why would a alien species be able to mate with us. It worrys me the OP was taken in by a CABBIT, man i feel the crocoduck coming back.
seriously,
Even assuming they could manipulate genetics enough to do so, why make something that will probably be very weak if able to survive at all. DNA is the result of billions of years of evolution on Earth, if the process is similar on other worlds there is no reason to think they have DNA compatible with ours. RNA or a completely different chemical language may be employed instead, which would mean something very very different to us and we would more likley find each other very toxic on a genetic level, than a suitable crossbreeding partner.

Look at the diversity of earth life and the different paths evolution has taken, Humanoid is just one choice. A different set of circumstances could of created intelligent insects instead or prehaps the Dinosaurs could have evolved intelligence and tools instead if they had not been wiped out by the Cretacous extinction event.
In summary: although to think the human species has been tampered with by a alien civilisation is a very interesting romantic idea, there is no evidence in our genome for it at all. You can download the HGP data and the Human Diversity stuff from the web now and there are even programs to help the Layman like myself analyse the data. why not have a good look at that and then re-approach your musings with more knowledge behind it than what you have read on ATS or ufo websites.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by oinkmentthefirst]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

WE KNOW THERE IS SOMETHING OUT THERE OR EVEN WALKING PAST US IN THE STREET EVEN.....
I THINK THEY OPERATE IDENTICAL TO US HUMANS! as in;
THEY GO TO WORK,
THEY LIVE IN A HOUSE,
THEY VISIT THE CINEMA
I EVEN THINK THEY ARE IN OUR GOVERNMENTS.....
I EVEN THINK THEY ARE VERY HIGHLY POWERED owing MULTI NATIONAL ORGANISATIONS so to speak.....

(M.I.B)......
MAYBE THERE EYES WOULD CARRY THE CHARACTERISTS ONLY,WHAT I MEAN IS WHEN YOU LOOK INTO THEM! ............
IM NO EXPERT(im not) ITS JUST WHAT I BELIEVE TO A POSSIBILITY........
(EVEN THERE NAVEL AREAS TOO as their belly button)
I RECKON THESE PEOPLE ARE SIMPLY THE A.I's WITHIN OUR SO CALLED HUMAN (UNIVERSAL UNIVERSE) THAT WE ARE ALL LEAD TO BELIEVE AS BEING THE TRUTH...
i beg do differ but thats another discussion entirely........

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join