It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Candida. The Undiagnosed Western Plague? Up to 80% suffering overgrowth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
There are other threads on this subject but I am starting another one, to draw attention to the fact that up to 80 per cent of people may unknowingly suffer from this condition. Everyone has candida, it's needed in the body, but an overgrowth can make you ill. It can also cause depression and feelings of hopelessness.

Another good candida thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I struggled with a mystery disease on and off for years. I managed to keep it under control but it would flare up from time to time. Tiredness, bad taste in mouth, other symptoms... Western doctors, acupuncturists, herbs, supplements didn't help.

I changed my diet and that helped some. I believed I was eating healthily:

Watermelon, mango or grapes for breakfast
Salad and bread for lunch
Nuts and seeds throughout the day
Vegetables and Rice in the evening
Meat from time to time
Herbal Teas, the occasional yoghurt.

Occasionally Pizza, a few beers, green tea drinks, crisps.

No white sugar, few sweets, no MSG, very little processed food.

*** Not a bad diet, better than a lot of people*** So what was the problem???.... SUGAR+YEAST!!!! I was eating some sort of yeast or sugar that feeds the yeast all day long. No wonder I was getting sick. Fruit, bread, white rice, yoghurt, crisps, beer.

I cut out all sugars and derivatives from my diet. Went on a high raw diet, started eating a lot of dark leafy greens. Psyllium husk helped a lot. Got some threelac the other day, feeling even better. Anyway, I'm nearly cured. If you're suffering from a mystery disease maybe this will help. The main point is you can cure this condition cheaply, no need to spend 100s of dollars on medicines. Good luck.

Why does this belong on ATS, not BTS? I believe the medical establishment are sitting on the info that systemic Candida overgrowth is the underlying cause of many diseases, so they can sell us more pharmaceuticals.

Links:

Scary link on symptoms: www.homemadebodycleanse.com...
David Wolfe on Candida: www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I am in agreement with you. This is happening in many people.
This is greatly responsible for people not being able to get rid of the abundance of mucus that is present with this new onslaught of continuous sinus and chest "colds" and coughs.
It's becoming harder and harder for people to bounce back. It lingers and it returns.

Candida exhaust the body.

Take caprylic acid available in capsules (from any health food store)
and/or in natural coconut oil.
Also get on a pro-biotic for a little while to raise your immune system.
Dr. Udo's super 8 is a good one.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I can only agree more so than anyone else on this entire board.

November 12th, 2008 my mother of age 39 DIED from INVASIVE CANDIDAS that led to liver failure.

Not only is this a horrible disease, DOCTORS ARE CLOWNS!

She had her gall bladder removed 4 months earlier due to horrible stomach pains, with no diagnosis other than "a bad infection that turned your gall bladder into one of an 80 year old persons". They prescribed her antiacids and told her to F off. They didn't give her 2 cents of attention, probably because she was on Oregon Healthcare Plan.

They didn't biopsy the gall bladder, they didn't look for what was causing it. My mother's death could of been PREVENTED BY CHANGE OF DIET, STEROIDS AND ANTI BIOTICS AND SHE WOULD OF LIVE AS LONG AS ANYONE ELSE.

4 months after the surgerory Novemeber 9th, I brought her into the ER, and they told her it was "gastrointestinitis" and to go home with a 10mg Oxycontin, some percocet, and some soposotories.

3 Days later she was dead.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by Revolution-2012]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Ugh, Oregon healthplan...

The doctors around here are no good. I swear they push pills like no other, not caring what the person is already on and how it interacts. Sick what they did to my mom..

As to the point of this thread, though... Definitely something to look into, figure out more about this mystery illness.
Seems like everyone is just fatigued and depressed lately. But then again, it could be the economy or any number of things keeping people down.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Sorry to hear about your loss Rev2012. That must be very hard.

I am pretty much cured, but I find spreading this info quite therapeutic. I would like to help others avoid what happened to me.

Lost Nemesis. The same thing is happening to my grandmother. Yes, It could be a number of things. Russell Blaylock knows a lot about weaponised food. Worth checking out.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
What are your thoughts on Candida Cleanses sold at health and co-op stores? I have read about candida in the past, but Rev2012's story scares the hell out of me. Don't we also have "good" candida in our bowels?

[edit on (2/7/09) by gnosis111]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Gnosis111... Disclaimer- "1) I am not an expert. 2) This thread should not be construed as anti-candida "hate-speech".

A small amount of candida is good. It is not an intrinsically "evil" substance. We need a small amount to process heavy metals. It's just that it has got out of control in many people.

As far as products go: I believe most of the cure comes from a diet high in dark leafy greens that eliminates sugar. I know threelac has really helped me. As for anything else, I wouldn't know.

If you want great advice on Candida, go to Shazzie, Matt Monarch and David Wolfe.

My general rule, after maxxing out 2 credit cards largely on health supplements, is that many diseases can be cured cheaply and effectively with right diet and toxic food elimination.

This diet: www.abovetopsecret.com...

plus eliminating all those nasty sugary fruits, along with psyllium husk, maca root and 3lac, cured me. The above diet may seem expensive but it costs very little per day. Medicinal hemp seed rules.

Mods: I do not "hate" fruit, and I was not trying to forment any anti-fruit feeling. I am simply abstaining from it at present.

new topics

top topics

join