It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza: PNA launches reconstruction plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Gaza: PNA launches reconstruction plan

www.agi.it

(AGI) - Rome, Feb. 4 - The reconstruction of Gaza has started after Israel's 22-day offensive. The government of Palestinian president Abu Mazen has announced a 600 million dollar reconstruction plan, mostly funded by foreign donors. PNA premier Salam Fayyad explained from Ramallah that the project includes the 4 thousand houses that have been destroyed and the tens of thousands of buildings that were damaged in operation Cast Lead. An estimated 90,000 Palestinians are now homeless in Gaza.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: The use of All Caps - ALL MEMBERS READ PLEASE

[edit on 2/6/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
With all the bad stuff that's been propagated about this war I thought it would be nice to hear something good about it. I mean it's sad that all these homes were destroyed but it's good that at least the Palestinian leader cares about his people. Isn't he supposed to be a terrorist or some Hammas guy or something? I'm not a Palestinian apologist. I do view that tragedy and death are one of the consequences of war. But, it is good to see that the leader is trying to improve conditions in his country by building homes for the people who lost theirs. This is good news.

www.agi.it
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2/6/2009 by semperfortis]

new topics

join