It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi woman had 80 women raped then recruited as suicide bombers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Iraqi woman had 80 women raped then recruited as suicide bombers

www.news.com.au

A WOMAN suspected of recruiting more than 80 female suicide bombers has confessed to organising their rapes so she could later convince them that martyrdom was the only way to escape the shame.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Here you go.

I am waiting for the America haters to say this would not have happened if we were not there.

If there is a group of people who deserve anhilation more then these Jihadis I can't imagine whom it could be.

Geroge Bush, thank you for starting the process of protecting us.

Barak Hussein Obama, thank you for guaranteeing that she will receive a lawyer and a fair trial all costing Americans several million dollars.

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Typical fundamentalist Islamic behavior.

It's odd. According to the strict teachings the Mullahs preach, if you're a good Muslim, you're a bad person.

If you're a bad Muslim, you're a good person.

Or so it seems.

This is as bad as kidnapping women, drugging them with heroine, and once hooked, consigning them to become prostitutes.

That Iraq.

A real class act.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by dooper]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager

Geroge Bush, thank you for starting the process of protecting us.

Barak Hussein Obama, thank you for guaranteeing that she will receive a lawyer and a fair trial all costing Americans several million dollars.

Oh c'mon, didnt have to bring that into it did you?
But yes, that women has to be out of her mind.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

Yup I had to.

article

But the clearest endorsement of terror as a legitimate instrument of political bargaining came from former President Jimmy Carter. In his book "Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid," Mr. Carter appeals to the sponsors of suicide bombing. "It is imperative that the general Arab community and all significant Palestinian groups make it clear that they will end the suicide bombings and other acts of terrorism when international laws and the ultimate goals of the Road-map for Peace are accepted by Israel." Acts of terror, according to Mr. Carter, are no longer taboo, but effective tools for terrorists to address perceived injustices.

Mr. Carter's logic has become the dominant paradigm in rationalizing terror. When asked what Israel should do to stop Hamas's rockets aimed at innocent civilians, the Syrian first lady, Asma Al-Assad, did not hesitate for a moment in her response: "They should end the occupation." In other words, terror must earn a dividend before it is stopped.

BO wants to show we are the bad guys and now he is in office he will make suer we "behave."

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

I always have known that Carter was nothing but a turd. The biggest embarrassment to our country since inception.

I guess we'll have to see if our current president wants to go sit with Carter.

new topics

top topics

join