It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fires Beams Over Alto Rosario, Argentina January 30 2009

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

i search for the title but nothing showed

what do you think about this video ?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Only saw one "beam", but I did jump through it (very loooong clip).

It looks like a video artifact to me.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MR1159

thanks for the reply,

yeah i only see one time during the video that the beam is seen. i guess it could be a camera artifact, i dunno. seems like alot of these beam videos are showing up lately. do newer models of cameras do this for some reason ?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Looks like they've filmed Venus and then inserted the "beam" in later.

Zoomed in:

Notice how solid the beam of light looks compared to everything else? Particularly the "craft" it's supposed to be coming from.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I thought venus as well + artifact.

If it were a "beam", and it were a "ship", I suppose there's no reason why the light sources may be different?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

thanks Chadwickus,

nice screencapture , but do really think the ' beam ' was put into the picture ?

i am not saying that isn't the case but it just sounds a little extreme for some reason. did you notice the top of the beam is similar to the color of the UFO ?

also the witnesses claim this...

Witnesses in the area described the object as having glowing white light and apparently suspended halfway above the center, engaging in a swinging motion and shooting off beams of light against the ground.

www.ufodigest.com...

i am in no way defending this case, just merely presenting what's available

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
You guys might want to take a look at this thread: Recent UFO Laser Beams Camera Effect Proved!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Well the description doesn't quite match the footage provided, the craft doesn't swing while shooting the beam, in fact it doesn't move at all as far as I can tell, which is why I thought maybe it's Venus, since it's nice and bright this time of year.

Add that with the distortion and pixelation around the craft but not around the beam and to me it looks like a fake.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Well, I have never seen Venus jump around in the sky....

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Yeah the witness statements in the article don't match the video so i don't know what can be concluded from that yet. i will have to see what else i can find on this case, if that's even possible.

i am not yet convinced it's fake but i do see your point

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by thegreatobserver

I'm guessing you're talking about the camera shake when they zoom in.

Check the position of the light in relation to the roof at the start of the video with it's position near the end of the video.

It no move!

[edit on 5-2-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I think its fake, because when the "beam" shoots out you can hear a wierd noise, and it has no time delay for the sound to get there.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by kcired_tsew
I think its fake, because when the "beam" shoots out you can hear a wierd noise, and it has no time delay for the sound to get there.

that could be a sign that's it's a camera artifact

thanks for the reply

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Its just CG added to Venus or maybe Sirius as another poster said, imo the person that made this is the same one that made an earlier video and put it up for ATS on the thread here.

Unfortunately he/she has removed these earlier videos but I have a screen grab from that vid;

And it shows the same effect applied, in that case it was cg as the beam would of terminated in the house, there are some other vids out there as well I guess they are trying to get some media publicity like the drone vids.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
i am not a 100 % sure but i don't think the light actually moves during the video

i am starting to agree that this could be faked ?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

i search for the title but nothing showed

what do you think about this video ?

Credit goes to researcher Silvia Perez Simondini from Argentina who made the
investigation and released the footage in January. Here is the webpage with the
report and also a second video with another similar sighting.

www.visionovni.com.ar...

The second video

www.youtube.com...

The UFO beam incident on the newspaper Diario Victoria, Argentina.

www.diariovictoria.com.ar...

The UFO beam type of incidents are now a reality despite any speculation against those
sightings. Here is a clear example presented on the UFO Hunters tv show as they
reported: Footage Shot with a night vision camera by Margie Galvez in Brownwood,
Texas, just outside Stephenville, Texas.

www.youtube.com...

This footage of a UFO beam was released from Bocoyna Chihuahua, Mexico. Watch
the UFO releasing a beam at second 0:28 and with infrared at second 0:34

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Good point.
I hate handhelds anyway.......

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
These effects are so easy to fake, and I don't trust this one at all. It is a relatively common CCD artifact, and like I said, it's so easy to fake. In my opinion it also looks fake. For one, I don't think it matches the shutter speed of the camera.

With that said, if this is real, and we are indeed being visited by alien beings, which I believe we are, then somebody should tell them to make some cooler and more realistic looking beams, because this just screams cheap-arse to me.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by Krollspell]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Using Stellarium and inputing 1/30/09 and using Buenos Aires as a location, Venus set much to early for this (around 7:30 to 8pm). But Sirius was in a perfect position at about 1-2 am of 1/31 to be seen at this azimuth shown in the video. I think the notes accompanying this video @ YouTube corroborate some of this, but without accurate info about the direction this was shot in I cant be absolutely sure. I would toss a guess at being shot to a bit North of West.

Considering that the point of light has no independant movement (other than the crappy handheld camera/cellphone shaking) and the "beam" having a pretty artificial look to it (to me at least, compared to the immensely low res video) I would say that someone is having a bit of fun with this video, trolling for the gullible I guess.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

thanks free_spirit for the links and these videos are very interesting imo.

i know i am flip flopping on the explanation here but after seeing these other videos i don't know what to think.

i don't believe that all these different videos of ufo's with laser beams can all be hoaxes or cgi, it just doesn't seem plausible.

if anything i would say it is really occurring or it is a camera artifact of somekind. i am not a camera expert at all and just guessing.

here is the other part of the Op video and i believe the laser beam shows about six times here..

this video is extremely interesting....

there is no point of reference in that video but whatever it is certainly has alot of lights. i believe the laser beam is only seen one time in that video

so what is the deal between the videos and the witness reports ?

how can these be camera artifacts if the people are reporting to have seen the ufo laser beam ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join