Ron Paul introduces legislation: The Federal Reserve Board Abolition Act

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

I,myself, like some other ATSers am not an American citizen. Yet we truly care about America's current situation. Americas' causes are shared also by other democratic countries. Unfortunately they have too much of a majority of sheeples also. Although some scandanavian citizens have been calling out there politicians and getting results because of huge public outcry for results. Keep RP in your hopes and hearts. Americans are capable of anything, I believe you can do this. The time is right.
Fantastic thread.
Go get'm America, it's your money and your great country

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by FreezeM

Thanks for all the Links and information I will pass that on to my like minded friends and such.
Hopefully this won't fall by the wayside but how can it have any affect if the Stimulus goes through in the next week or so won't that tie the hands of the committee members to be impotent?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Way to go ron paul!!!
He should have been president... well if something does happen to him, gunshot, plane crashes, accidental car crash...we know what happened... Government got to him, just like JFK. I sure hope not though! We need ron paul!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Ron Paul seems to be a true political revolutionary....this is really huge for him to step up and speak on this even though its almost impossible to pass something like this...i wonder what Obama thinks of RP..hmmm...well i wish him the best of luck...its sad but if he continues to have this voice i may begin to think he is just another psychological arm for the powers that be, sent as a wolf in sheeps clothing to manipulate us knowing full well they dont have to worry about the masses or what they think.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Reddupo

As much as you want to sit around and watch Youtube vids about conspiracies, the fact of the matter is ANY bill will be passed and enacted into law if it gets enough votes. The way it gets votes is by congressman voting yes or no depending on what their constituents want them too. How do they know what you want? You contact them. Write a letter, send an email, leave a phone message.

We tried this when the $700 billion came up for vote. We flooded them with email and phone calls. 70% of the people that contacted them were against the bill. It was passed anyway regardless of what the people wanted.

I will contact my representative to let him know I support this however they will still do what they want and this will not make it out of committee.

Ron Paul is a true patriot.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
My representative and one of my Senators has been contacted. Thankfully both are fiscally conservative. I didn't even bother with Kay Bailey Hutchinson and she is far to gone and supported the bail out when almost everyone in Texas did not.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I fully support this admirable attempt to eliminate the FRB.

I really wish I could be more optimistic about this, but it just seems like all the rich bankers, lawyers, lobbyists, and crooked politicians take our piles of concern and throw it in the wastebasket.

Either that, or they laugh and forward it all to Santa Claus.

I so want to believe they care about what we think, but their actions clearly demonstrate that they only care about themselves.

Stay safe Doc, Stay safe...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Pretty hard to call my Senator these days.............Hes not even a Senator yet...I love recounts! Norm vs Frank the epic battle of the year for Minnesotans. Got to love it that two New Yorkers are fighting for a Minnesota Senate position.....and their Jewish which makes this battle even more fierce. Fighting for big money and big corporations.....

I got nothing against practicing Jews....its just the ones who love money and power more than their religion

Hopefully i can write one of those door knobs soon before they destroy this country even more.

[edit on 12/18/84 by Alferd Packer]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Can any one form a letter with necessary attachments so all ATS members can email it to their friends and relatives and urge them to write to their Congress men/woman and senators and urge them to support Ron Paul's bill. The email should be an easy process just pushing a button. I think this will put pressure on congress. What you think?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by charlie0

Here's what I wrote. Feel free to copy it and use if you'd like.

Dear Representative,

I implore you to please research the Federal Reserve Board Abolition Act and back Congressman Ron Paul on this piece of legislation and others like it.

I am sure you are well aware of the current economic state of our great country. I am an ardent patriot and I am proud to say that I am American. As any ardent patriot such as I would voice support for such proposed legislation in support of our country, I also am obligated to do so as a citizen of such a grand republic.

While I am in full support of the government and all of its actions, I do believe the true sight of what our founding fathers laid down for us with the Constitution has become blurry especially in the last several years. I believe the ideal of the recent “bailouts” was filled with good intentions to try and help ease our great country out of recession. However as with many other numerous attempts in the history of our great establishment the results fell way short of the intended goal.

I also write this letter not only to implore you to back the Federal Reserve Board Abolition Act but to offer as much resistance as possible in your current elected position to any further bailout bills. Until we can develop an approach that will curb the same behavior that started our process of decline I believe it’s not only unwise but also unjust to branch funds of I, the taxpayer, repeatedly into a problem that cannot be resolved with money alone.

While our problems as a nation may be numerous, research into this proposed legislation pinpoints one of the many causes of our economic causes.

I thank you for taking the time to give considerations to my concerns. I know with your help and others that are backing this type of legislation very soon our great establishment of America will once again be the greatest country in the world, both at home and abroad.

Sincerely,

Name (I removed to post here)
Email Address (I removed to post here)

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Thanks man. That link helped. I had it somewhere but the hoops I was jumping through started to frustrate me. Anyway, sent of a letter to both senators for Ohio and my congressman for my district. RPs message FOR THE PEOPLE needs to be heard. It needs to be heeded. If not then we are truly going to be done for.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by n1zzzn

How about...

Support Ron Paul in eliminating the Federal Reserve or expect to be fired!!!!

Just kidding. haha...

This is what I wrote to my representitive...

Mr. Culberson,

There are few things that give me little faith anymore in the Federal Government. One of those is your views on Fiscal Responsibility including being against bailing out the banks which is I voted for you again this session.

The real source of our financial problems is the world's largest Ponzi Scheme known as the Federal Reserve. Allowing a private bank to control our country's monetary system is completely unconstitutional and over all very devastating to the well being of our country. With out going into the details on the years of research I have done on the Central Banks I will keep it simple. I would like for you to support Dr. Ron Paul's efforts to eliminate the Federal Reserve. It is the greatest threat to our nation ever. The banking industry has done more to ruin the lives of Americans than anything else on the planet. Before 1913 when the Federal Reserve came into being there was no such thing as inflation to cause a depression or recession.

Here is Ron Paul's bill he is introducing...
www.house.gov...

I completely agree with Dr. Paul. The Federal Reserve is completely unconstitutional and there is no reason I should be paying private bankers any of my hard earned money.

I hope all is well with you Mr. Culberson and look forward to your response.
Respectfully,
Anonymous Avatar

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I give a big hazaa to Ron Paul for having the guts to say such a thing. It takes a big pair to do such a thing now a days. Its like taking the bank accounts away from the mafia, probably not gonna happen, at least not with blood. It is sad to think it has come to this, but in fact it is the truth, we all know it. It takes a big man to admit there is a problem with the system, and a bigger man to take on the system. How many of you would actually stand up for what you truely believe, even if it meant great harm may come to you. Unless we are in those boots we can be all talk and no action.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I sent an email to Mitch McConnell. I told him to support Ron's legislation. I also told him to get behind doing away with the Federal Reserve, and that I was tired of my taxes going to support the crooks and thieves in thew upper echelons of our financial system.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

You may want to contact Yarmuth too since he is your district rep as well as mine.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cio88
But we all know what happens to those who oppose the Elite.

Abraham Lincoln
John F Kennedy

Both tried to introduce precious metals backed currency and both were shot.
Forget the other theories.

If Ron Paul puts his foot down on this one he might get it cut off rather abruptly unless the end of the Federal Reserve and Fractional Reserve System is on the agenda of the shadow players.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cio88
As much as I would love to see this sail ... it wont because of the corrupt politicians and thier money.

I hope RP all the best and I support this.

But we all know what happens to those who oppose the Elite.

Yes but if enough of us stand together we can truly set things straight again. They know that and their goal with disinformation and politics has been to keep us distracted and dis-unified through jargon and complications so that we can not stand against them together as we are all to worried about trivial material things and such.

We by far outnumber those in control and if enough of us unite we cannot all be assassinated. We are capable if we can see from a united and realistic perspective as one. Every day more and more people are coming to the realization of what is happening and the more people that realize this the closer we come to achieving our peak potential. The problem with leaders is their followers do not have the same knowledge as the leaders. If we all understand what is happening and why we will not be disabled when we lose a leader for we will all have the knowledge necessary to lead ourselves creating an unstoppable force.

Wow I didn't think I was gonna write that much.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by N3krostatic]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
To those that think nothing can happen...I believe it can. It has to start somewhere. Sitting around and not doing anything is just going to increase the pain.

We can do something. We all just have to believe it. The more support this gets, even if it doesn't pass, the better.

If it gets enough support to draw media full media attention, that is the holy grail.

But that cannot happen unless people like us support this. Get the word out.

I know that there are so many people out there that would support this if they only knew it existed.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
good posting David. and even better job Ron Paul who i've supported since day one.

the problem is...as I see many people posting here...folks think theyir voice doesn't matter or that the machine is too powerful to be "switched off" so they do NOTHING. i get it. I used to be that way.

and EFF the risks as far being killed like JFK or whomever was mentioned earlier in this thread...if everyone that knew they were taking a risk doing this stuff, didn't do it...most of us wouldn't be alive today!!! so stand up and write a congressman, call one, sign a petition, etc., but don't just NOT do anything because you feel "eh, it won't matter".

there was a time when paper money didn't exist u know.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Support this Bill and Others, as I do. Support! Support! Support!

"So says the Black Nobilities Serpent King, I am the Name without a Name. Support, Support, I say. Put that in the AiR!" -- PMP % tt IOI

And support abolishing the Tax System, but, forget about Fair Tax. It is just another Oligarchic Ruse. Individualism, cold and unfeeling, where deserve has no place, flat tax for all, we all pay the same percent. So be it a dollar or a Trillion, we all pay an equal share, which in turn sustains the Union. And for those who do not pay, what have they really earned? Well, what of those who do not vote, yet pay, are they not too getting a free ride? What is Government if not everyone living together at the expense of everyone else, why should Government to run the Government, be any less unfair?

"The moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
Nor all your Tears wash out a Word of it."
-- Omar Khayyam (1048- 1131)

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join