It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Peckman wants Obama to see Billy Meier Pictures !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I think Peckman wants Obama to see the Meier evidence.

maybe he thinks Obama doesn't already know about Billy ?

Can Obama handle truth of Billy Meier UFO encounters?

President Obama has probably been briefed a little about UFOs and ‘X-Files’ by now. But has he heard of the Billy Meier case? If not, this article might be his first exposure and the slide show might give him ‘over-exposure’ if he can’t handle it.

www.examiner.com...

[edit on 4-2-2009 by easynow]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
maybe he thinks Obama doesn't already know about Billy ?

I hope he doesn't, for the sake of us who hope Obama will look at the UFO subject from a serious point of view.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Here comes the PATRIOT Act for obvious Nutjobs!!

'PATRON'

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by converge

I hope he doesn't, for the sake of us who hope Obama will look at the UFO subject from a serious point of view.

i agree with you,

out of all the evidence in ufology, the Meier case should be last on the list.

i can just picture Obama laughing at the wedding cake photo !

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
That's the last thing Peckerhead Peckman should be showing Obama! He will only succeed in completely destroying the serious UFOlogical community.

Obama should be getting the inside info on events such as The Rendlesham Forest etc... not some New Age contactee hogwash. Perhaps Peckerhead intends on showing him this picture to show Obama how real the UFO phenomena is?

Not impressed? OK.. how about a real alien?

Still not convinced? Try Billy's real pictures of Dinosaurs!

Way to go Peckerhead!

IRM

[edit on 4/2/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

That's the last thing Peckerhead Peckman should be showing Obama! He will only succeed in completely destroying the serious UFOlogical community.

Obama should be getting the inside info on events such as The Rendlesham Forest etc... not some New Age contactee hogwash.

i totally agree with you InfaRedMan

this would be really bad for the disclosure effort.

personally i don't believe the goverment will ever give us true disclosure but something like this surely won't help.

maybe someone needs to send Peckman the lowdown on Meier before he does something stupid like this ?

and just so everyone knows...

i only posted this so Peckmans stupidity would be exposed and maybe stopped somehow ?

[edit on 4-2-2009 by easynow]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Well there goes any chance of the UFO community looking at all credible.

If you want make Obama take action through the use of evidence, present him with the facts of incidents like Phoenix, O'Hare, The recent Texas wave etc.

Not some semi-deranged hoaxer kook who has been debunked so many times it hurts.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I hope Obama does see Meier's pictures. Obama is a new President and with change, comes a President who would actually tell us the truth for once.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Normally, I'm very careful or guarded over what conspiracies I buy into but I must say that I'm starting to believe that Peckman is part of some disinformation campaign put in place to discredit and mock UFOlogy. It appears that every case he jumps onto is widely known to be complete bunk!

I say we should be joining our resources to take a closer look at Peckman from now on! Check out his history etc. I smell a rat with this guy!

IRM

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkclaw1256
I hope Obama does see Meier's pictures. Obama is a new President and with change, comes a President who would actually tell us the truth for once.

Tell us more! Why do you wish Obama see's Meier's pictures? Do you believe him to be completely genuine? Are you saying that seeing these pictures will convince Obama that UFO's are real? Or are you saying that seeing these pictures will convince Obama that Meier is a bogus charlatan taking pictures of embellished trash can lids?

Where are you coming from?

IRM

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Im sorry but Billy mier is a hack !

whats an old poor farmer doing with an expensive camera in the first place?

[edit on 4-2-2009 by The Truth Project]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
IRM you are an idiot.

The photos you posted are the ones created by the disinfo agents who were sent to discredit his claims.

Get it together.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Normally, I'm very careful or guarded over what conspiracies I buy into but I must say that I'm starting to believe that Peckman is part of some disinformation campaign put in place to discredit and mock UFOlogy. It appears that every case he jumps onto is widely known to be complete bunk!

I say we should be joining our resources to take a closer look at Peckman from now on! Check out his history etc. I smell a rat with this guy!

i hear ya man ,

everything i have seen about this guy has been a circus show attempt to gain publicity in my opinion. i don't know everything about Peckman but why is he even relevant to ufology ? i don't get it.

en.wikipedia.org...

i think he is some how friends with John Podesta

but why does the media think he is the spokesperson for ufology ?

Peckman is chief proponent of the ETA initiative

www.extracampaign.org...
www.google.com...

here's what Peckmans selling...

He also creates and peddles "Metatron Harmonizers," little snakeoil gadgets designed to "transform the chaotic electromagnetic fields into life-supporting fields that are in harmony with the natural fields created by the human physiology." Hoo boy.

gizmodo.com...

i can think of a few much better people to represent the disclosure message to Obama. this guy might be a plant for all we know to purposely screw things up. i will be watching this guy like a hawk !

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Those two words sum him up perfectly "Metatron Harmonizers"! Snake Oil indeed.

Now where do I know that name "Metatron".... hmmm, let me see...

Although he is mentioned in a few brief passages in the Talmud, Metatron appears primarily in medieval Jewish mystical texts and other post-scriptural esoteric and occult sources. In Rabbinic tradition he is the highest of the angels and serves as the celestial scribe, though there is no consensus as to his genesis, nor is there a Christian consensus on his position in the hierarchy of angels.

Source

In early kabbalist scriptures, Metatron supposedly forms the cube from his soul. This cube can later be seen in Christian art, where it appears on his chest or floating behind him. Metatron's cube is also considered a holy glyph, and was often drawn around an object or person to ward off demons and satanic powers.

The cube is often associated with conspiracy theories surrounding the New World Order and the Illuminati.

Source

Perhaps Peckman's device is meant to tune us into the NWO?
Nonetheless, Peckman appears a very shady character indeed! Keep us posted with whatever info you can find on him online.

IRM

[edit on 4/2/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
i agree with you,

out of all the evidence in ufology, the Meier case should be last on the list.

i can just picture Obama laughing at the wedding cake photo !

What the frak happend to you? Last year you were more or less defending the Meier case and critisizing other peoples negative analysis of Billy Meier and his 'evidence'. Did you have a change of heart or are you a topic "driver"?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Holy moly...... is this a joke? Of all things, Obama doesn't need to see plates rug tacks and garbage can lids painted silver... he needs help with a financial crisis.

If Obama is actually shown this junk maybe it's a test to see how smart he is... if he rejects it will he be shown the real stuff?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

thanks for the reply ,

me thinks Peckman just likes the controversy and any publicity he can get, wether it's bad or good.

there is something strange about how this guy just popped up out of nowhere and is now seen as the voice of ufology by the media. weird

top topics

join