It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi "Doctor Death" died in 1992: reports

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Nazi "Doctor Death" died in 1992: reports

news.ninemsn.com.au

One of the most wanted Nazi war criminals, Aribert Heim or "Doctor Death", thought by Nazi-hunters to be in his 90s and in South America, died in Cairo in 1992, German TV reports.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It makes me smile when a mass murderer is confirmed dead. Just makes me sad he didn't die earlier for his crimes. Hopefully this news will bring solace to the families who've had ancestors die in WWII. I know I have the greatest respect for people who have gone though anything related to war. Be it a solider or victim.

news.ninemsn.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Amazing. I have been following the story of the Nazi Hunts for many years now, and the fact that the S.W. center was so incredibly far off the mark is curious.

What is most interesting to me is the notion of the contents of that briefcase, however. That he managed to escape detection for so long is one thing, but that he spent the remainder of his life collating evidence to prove his innocence certainly separates him from the other Ilk of the Nazi regime.

Where Mengele fled to Brazil and spent his time genetically experimenting on anything he could get his hands on, here we have Heim trying to prove his innocence, but at the same time realizing that it was fruitless while the Zionists were growing in power.

A curious case, most certainly. I will be very interested to see if those papers vanish mysteriously in the next few months, as they may very well be the last remaining deep look into the holocaust from the Nazi point of view, thanks to Israels quick and brutal silencing of Eichmann in the 60's.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
From the Source Article

"The report on the death of the 'butcher of Mauthausen' is apparently reliable but we don't for the moment have either a body or a grave ...," he said.

IMO these kind of investigations are never closed until a body is found and a positive DNA match is found . Otherwise its not impossible that Aribert family or himself could be setting a false trail designed to mislead those who are investigating his wear a bouts(SP?). For the sake of his victims and the victims family's I hope that they can finally get some closure on the dealings of this Nazi scrum bag .

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

i find it Humorous we have ex Nazi hunters
yet Israel and others are willing to go to an extent to protect their war criminals from any sort of prosecution

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
It is certainly possible that he was forced into experimenting. But some of the experiments I have seen are absolutely horrendous.

I think I would rather die then do that to a human being, much less a child.

top topics

join