It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jr. Republican Training Camp...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I have seen a recent charge from the Republican side of the board. If one has a memory longer than a week, we can all remember the days of the board basking in the glory Democrats. Remember those? However, the main thing here is how did it come this far so fast?

I took some time and some undercover work and I finally found the answer. I was able to penetrate the Jr. Republican Training Camp. They have been actively testing the waters and recruiting any new Republican's coming to this board.

First they train them in the basic ways of Grand Old Party. Such as, backhanded racist remarks, "poor people and why we are better than them", and Current Political Issues: Circa 1810. Also, they have to know all of the Republican rhetoric, better known as "The Dead Horse and You".

There are plenty of other training courses they have. Here is a short selection of them:

Claiming the Other Side is Completely Biased
Stepping Over the Bum
Our Newfound Love for Mexicans or How We Found Out How Much Oil Those #ers Have
Those Derned Pot Smoking Hippies
Rock Music is the Devil's Music
The Dangers of Homo-Sin-Uality
You Don't Need Choices
The Patriot Act is a Good Thing...No Really It Is
Virtues of Starting Wars
How to Correlate Everything into Being a Weapon of Mass Destruction
Women: Kitchen, Babies, and Bed
Using the Good Book to Justify Your Bigotry
DIY Oil Tycoon

Outside of formal education, they have a wonderful Physical Education program.

Even though it is a pretty much laid back atmosphere, I did see one horrible incident happening inside their compound. Obviously, a person who did not belong there tried to get in. I couldn't quite get a snapshot of what they did to him, but I got one as they were leading this one to the block.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alright, seriously though, can't ya'll come up with something a little better than this recent assault? "Partisan!" It's awfully funny that the one guy who has doubled this word's usage online is probably the largest "Partisan Politicker" on this board. (Argueable) Spouting off how bad the other administrations, the Democrat administrations, were while completely ducking the issue at hand. I don't see it as, "Well if you are going to blame one side...then you should go after the other." After all, most of the Clinton exploits have already taken their turn at the bully block and, IMO, have been well documented here. I see the right's recent attacks as trying to justify one wrong with another. After all, I see very little of the right taking a stand against Bush, but rather see them changing the issue to the previous administration.

Anyhow, just smile. It will all be partisan politics until the cockroaches crawl out of our radiation treated ashes.

Edit: Cleaning it up.

[Edited on 4/13/2004 by OXmanK]

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Now, this was genuinely funny. I had tears in my eyes and I had to keep it down....

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Thank you Colonel.

The main point of all of this is this strong insurgent of right-sided ideas flowing here. Even worse than in the past and even more rabid than before. The piss-poor part of it is that they are dodging issues, just to try to pin it on someone else. I'm sure if Bush got tongue service from an intern, some righty would come along and say something to this effect. "Well, if it wasn't for that evil pig-dog Clinton, this type of behavior wouldn't have become a norm for presidents." Just my opinion...

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Colonel, I have no doubt you think that is funny as it is stupid and gratutituously insultive.

Ox, I take offense to such stupidity. If you have any evidence that either Seeker or I am racist, think we are better than poor people, or any of the other stupid assertions that you have made, I highly suggest that you reveal them now. If you have no evidence that I am racist, or that Seeker is racist, yet you put this in writing here, well, Colonel, if you think you can stop laughing at stupidity, maybe you can explain what this constitutes, other than lack of taste, honesty and maturity.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
You see it as offensive...I find humor in it. However, I will delete your two names from it.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Also, Mr. TC, were you not the one who wrote this lovely piece:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Would these gross over-generalizations not be covered by pit rules? Should you be crying about stuff in the pit after authoring that thread?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Geez, I figured by the giant walking raspberry, that it was not entirely serious.

Take a joke.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Thank you KJ. That's what the first part of this was for. The second part was serious. (The part that is broken by the line...)

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Ox...you never heard of a Freeper or Dittohead?
They openly solicit assistance in battling evil "Libruls" online from others of their ilk at their favorite Right Wing chat room or board.
Have you ever noticed that they always show up in a multiples? All of a sudden, you have new members posting "What Clinton really did" or "Kerry was doing Jane Fonda while Ted Kennedy was slapping his @ss".

Don't forget that you're dealing with very thin skinned and repressed individuals.....postal worker recruitment fodder to the max.

SO

Joke 'em if they can't take a F#$@ !

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Interesting, the computer at work did not display the pictures. Had I seen the pictures, I would have been even more furious at the wanton misuse of fruit.

As I see now that there are pictures that go along with the wretched key-pecking that clearly indicate this thread is tongue in cheek, I will stand down from my legal shock and awe campaign.

BT, the second man in the left column, is that you?

Seriously, Ox, sorry about the short fuse. I didn't see the pictures at work. The fact that I was at work explains the short fuse, anyway!

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
OX, if i could show a smiley face thingo applauding, i would... but i cant so you'll just have to imagine it... Great way to soften the attacking blow with humour, very clever... Maybe you should start a Democrats/Liberal Training camp...

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
There alrady is, SAX, it's called the liberally controlled public education system! What more could you want!

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Much as I hate to say it...pretty funny. Names are a little over the line.

And I think republican's might stop bringing up Clinton as soon as Democrats start using Bush's father as a weapon. As well as his mother. And brother. And two twins daughters. Well, you get the point. The past is the basis for argument

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Aight, now i am sick.............

all you liberals do is whine on about how we are racist and how we are conservative and blah blah blah.....

get with the program......

We want a limited government, if you dont..... then go back to mother russia...

next.... we are not racist.... we just dont support welfare queens....... and we want the money we work for

if anyone is morally incorrect than it is you liberals.... ie how clinton talked about how he would help black people only to get their vote....b/c in the end he didn't do jack sh it

for once stop whinig and get with it......... anyways you probably get your political info from flash animations made by repugnants like yourself.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
ummmmmm......shouldn't this be in the BTS section? it's still very funny but i'm just saying that it would probably fit better there.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
silQ: The Mudpit is BTS.

TC: It's all alright. It was meant to be very tongue in cheek. I've been rather cynical lately and many people think my cynicism normally leads to over-generalization humor. So I just let some things flow and there you have...it stuff like this.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OXmanK

HOW did you get that photo?! That's ME, third from the left!!!

EDIT: Hmm...Judging by the posts on this thread, you REALLY cleaned that up, because I thought it was really funny!

[Edited on 4-13-2004 by junglejake]

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega1
we want the money we work for

Typical selfish conservative attitude... i know there are conservatives out there who arent this bad but its comments like this that make the rest of you look like monsters.

Fair enough you want your cash but dont you ever think of people less fortunate than you are?

as long as i'm rich who cares who else is starving

have you ever considered that many of the people on welfare are in the situation they are in because of situations out of their control...

a large corporation makes record profits then lets off 5000 employees so more of that profit goes into the head honcho's pockets... typical conservative thing to do... but ok fair enough... business is money... but dont you think that if a CEO can legally do something like this to make an extra million a year, the people affected should be entitled to a small measly income (i dont know what your welfare amounts are in states but if its anything like australia its pitiful) to survive untill they can get back on their feet?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX

Originally posted by omega1
we want the money we work for

Typical selfish conservative attitude... i know there are conservatives out there who arent this bad but its comments like this that make the rest of you look like monsters.

You know what? I agree with Omega. I want the money I work for. Right now, I give to charities, ministries, etc. When I pay my taxes, I am giving to NPR, George Bush's salary, and war. If I had the money, instead of the government, I'd be investing more in World Vision (WorldVision.org... think about it, it's a good cause) ministries, and food for the poor.

When I'm walking down the street, I'm one of those psychos who (sometimes, not all the time) give the homeless a $20 or $50. I have a donation pocket with a percentage of my take home income. It's essensially like a grab bag, the person gets whichever bill comes out, from a $1 to $50. And this is someone who only makes about 40G a year. Imagine what someone successful would be willing to give with this same mentality?

Remember, many Democrats refer to us as the Religious Right. Our religion tells us to give to those less fortunate...On our own. Many of us do. If we had more money, we could give more, instead of squandering it on NPR, a "fair" news source...

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
junglejake

If there were more republicans like you i wouldn't be so anti-republican.... like i said we dont have 'crats, and 'licans over here in australia, we have labour and liberal, who are essentially the same thing. My point is i dont get alot of exposure to american politics first hand, but what i do see and what i have deduced from what i see, is republicans are genrally greedy and selfish (and to a lesser extent christian fundametalists)...

But you junglejake are truly a liberal in conservative clothes... but dont take offense to that, i know for some reason 'liberal' is seen as a dirty word by many conservatives...

I am happy to be taxed for welfae (or the dole as we call it) and pay charity, why cant everyone be so generous?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join