It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Reporting Database?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

Thanks for your comments Santa, I respect your opinion, but I know what I saw over the Walmart that day could not have been explained by normal airplane traffic. The GRID pattern I saw in the sky that day looked like this below.

I---I---I---I---I---I
I---I---I---I---I---I
I---I---I---I---I---I
I---I---I---I---I---I

I only live about 35 miles away from Wright Patterson Airforce Base.

Acting like the electrolyte in a car battery, barium chemtrails developed at Ohio's Wright Patterson Air Force Base are routinely sprayed into the atmosphere to "duct" or bend military radio and radar waves over-the-horizon, instead of continuing straight beyond the Earth's curvature into space. "Wright Pat" is also closely connected to HAARP Experiments employing tightly focused, extremely high-energy radio frequency beams to alter the weather, disrupt communications and "X-ray" bunkers deep underground thousands of miles away the transmitter array in Gakon, Alaska.

Many video-documented plume patterns grid skies away from charted airline routes on days when high altitude temperatures and humidity do not permit normal contrail formation. Studies by Ralph Steadham of FAA - identified traffic over Houston found that while commercial condensation trails comprising momentarily flash-frozen water vapor typically disappear within 22 seconds or less, much broader, sunlight-reflecting jet trails left by military jets flying at the same time in the same airspace often lingered for four to eight hours.

But instead of enhancing radar coverage, initial explanations from their superiors warned controllers that unspecified "experiments with radar" could degrade their own displays. The controllers confirmed to Deep Sky that they had never seen so much "clutter" or artificial "cloudiness" obscuring their radars. By then, a growing number of informally networked Air Traffic Controllers were aware of the "chemtrails" controversy. Some cited the short-lived House Resolution 2977 sponsored by Ohio Representative Dennis Kucinich, which sought to ban space warfare and other exotic weapons, including "chemtrails".

In 1998, H-Bomb inventor Edward Teller urged the spraying of 10 million tons of sunlight-reflecting aluminum oxide in the atmosphere to deflect a small percentage of incoming sunlight and avert catastrophic global warming. A patent issued to the Hughes aerospace giant calls for mixing 10 micron particulates of aluminum oxide and other sunlight-scattering into jet fuel for dispersal at cruising altitudes.

If you are interested read this article at the link
chemtraill

Mods, sorry, the above might have been a little off topic, but I was just trying to show Santa why "I believe" we do need a Chemtrail reporting database.....

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Not too far off... however I was looking for more of a way to automate an analysis.

As Essan stated:

If we had an atmospheric sounding that indicated - based on temp, humidity etc at the altitude at which a given aircraft was flying - no persistent contrail should form according to known meteorology, and a persistent contrail did form, then we might have evidence that either a) meteorology is wrong or b) a chemtrail is being spread.

It's an attempt at confirmation by elimination of all contrails that are observed within those atmospheric conditions that make "normal" contrails persistent.

What would be a range of measures that would be required for contrails persistent? Minimums and maximums....

What we should be left with is a collection of contrail reports that at least do not fit the meteorological explanation.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by cogburn
It's an attempt at confirmation by elimination of all contrails that are observed within those atmospheric conditions that make "normal" contrails persistent.

What would be a range of measures that would be required for contrails persistent? Minimums and maximums....

What we should be left with is a collection of contrail reports that at least do not fit the meteorological explanation.

Ah ok, I think I get you

Are you familiar with the appleman chart? Thats what is normally used with regards to forecasting contrails, although there are some claims that it is not 100% accurate. Another problem we would have is within regards to the actual crusing altitude of the aircraft producing the contrail combined with the pressure reading at that specific height. Other then AIREPS, (observations provided by aircraft), decent data is difficult to come by

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
MUCH obliged for the Appleman chart info. I got smarter today.

Current height record is 85,069 ft for a manned, air breathing jet propelled aircraft at horizontal flight, therefore all witnessed aircraft will be below that.

I'm whipping out every Pythagorian trick I can think of to help folks determine the altitude of an aircraft being witnessed.

I just can't get the margin of error under 2,500 feet... and that's worthless.

If the aircraft can be identified that makes it somewhat easier, as one may check the manufacturer for cruising altitude. That requires super-sharp photography.

Hmmmm....

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hi all. I wonder if this site is related to chem trails- www.asp.bnl.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join