It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Reporting Database?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Is there an online resource for reporting chemtrail sightings?

Recent discussions on the topic have encouraged me to create such a thing if it did not already exist or if existing databases are insufficient for extracting meaningful data.

I believe such a reporting database could potentially provide a day-by-day mapping of chemtrail proliferation.

Thanks in advance!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cogburn

I love proactive thought

Count me in. Me and an ATS pal created a remote viewing experiment...its been fab

Do it...do it....do it...

build it and we will come!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by annefran
Yes, there is a weatherman (believe it, a weatherman actually agrees chemtrails are real?)

I'll find my link if I can and post it.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I continue to be shocked at people who are taken by this ploy.

All of the evidence.... ALL OF IT, has been taken apart by REAL meteorologists and REAL aeronautical engineers. Scientifically, there is no basis at all that you could follow that would allow you to believe in chemtrails.

Seriously... It would have been figured out long ago by real research if it were true..

Sadly enough for people who want to be scared of everything, it is not.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I will gladly join just qwell remarks like the former, please forward a link to me aswell, also for the santaclause poster have you even seen aerosal crimes? or read any of the testing results? If checm trails are bunk and total bs, then why did the city of berkley ca. pass legislation outlawing the spraying over their city limits?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondBelow
I will gladly join just qwell remarks like the former, please forward a link to me aswell, also for the santaclause poster have you even seen aerosal crimes? or read any of the testing results? If checm trails are bunk and total bs, then why did the city of berkley ca. pass legislation outlawing the spraying over their city limits?

Well I could guess at a million reasons for that legislation, but until you show me the report about it, then I can't go any further than speculate on that one case.

Believe me, the skies are filled with VERY dangerous chemicals, but not from airplanes. I live in a massive city so I know more about the chemical makeup of my skies more than most.

All you need to do is search an OZweatherman thread. Its all there.

The chemtrailers cry and say, "I KNOW what I saw!"

Then the meteorologists and aero experts come and prove them wrong on every account, but they still keep persisting based on shaky, absolutely unprovable evidence.

Chemtrails, Reptoids, its all the same.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The link I originally kept, I found, now the website doesn't even show the chemtrail part of it anymore.

Some info I found on line states the guy that ran the website, (which is an actual weather website) had maps showing which areas would have chemtrail spraying according to info he said was a military source.

I was keeping track in my area to see if the info he was posting was actually happening in my area, and it was.

BUT, just now when I was searching to see if maybe he had another site and was not connected with the orig link....I found info indicating he was a psych-op. Supposedly he orig said nah, no chemtrails, then acknowledged them as real, started showing info on what areas would be sprayed, then went back and repudiated his belief in chemtrails.

Maybe he was threatened and told to "change his mind". I don't know.
But if you want a good site on chemtrails, go to Tom Beardon's site, or Cliff Carnicorm.

by the way, I have taken many pictures of chemtrails in my area, I know they are real.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Also santa I would like an example of an accredited scientist or doctor that will testify to the effects of barium being ok or non negativly effecting humans. And if it doesn't exist why are there pattents for the substances and tech being used in it's dispersal? Why be an unejucated naysayer?> Any one can sit back and say prove and remain in close minded ignorance, is that realy where you want to be? In addition th remark you made trying to associate reptiod theories with chemtrial facts and evidence is extremely insulting for any one who has done more research than looking at youtube vids. you do yourself, and this site a huge disservice by cting in suck a closeminded manner. You are hurting every ones cause here on ATS. I know I can expect a full on juvenile bs back and forth sesion of nonsense so this is all I have to say. Look for yourself, and then decide what you think.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

Thank you, Finaly some one with half a clue adds somthing of substance to the thread.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
You're welcome. I wonder what darkness would become apparant if I had a complete clue. Chemtrails are a very sad state of affairs in this mad mad place.

Hope "the people" realise they are real and put pressure on soon, so the cowards organising them follow their usual modus operandi, which is to get scared senseless and scuttle back under whatever rock they slithered out of.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus
Believe me, the skies are filled with VERY dangerous chemicals, but not from airplanes. I live in a massive city so I know more about the chemical makeup of my skies more than most.

Gotta agree there with you mate.

Here's a thread i started on that very topic:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Most of the chemtrail believers just ignore this though, because it's actually factual and not hearsay.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
This is a good idea. I do believe there is something to chemtrails. I think Scott Stevens is close with his theory of chemtrails being part of a weather modification project involving scalar waves and HAARP.

I know what I saw in the sky in the 70s, 80s and 90s is not the same as what I am seeing now and the past 10 years. Persistant trails expanding to cover the sky. I have a lot of pictures.

I have read all of the OzWeatherman posts on chemtrails and I respect the guy. I do not agree that it is simply conrails caused by typical air traffic. I can see the difference between contrails and chemtrails. I have witnessed them both at the same time. Two planes at the same altitude one leaving contrails that dissipate after a few seconds and one leaving a long thick persistent trail that expands into a hazy overcast.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I think a database would be a great idea. I think it could lead to seeing a pattern of when and why these things happen.

Even if you don't believe in Chemtrails, why would you be opposed to a centralized database? The least it could do is prove that there really is nothing going on and that these Chemtrails are some magical long lasting contrails.

By people inputing the weather conditions, the date and time, the direction of the trails, etc, it could be a very useful tool in the Chemtrail debate, no matter whether you believe in them or not.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

You know what, Santa, I understand why you don't believe in or want to believe in chemtrails, I really do. Because I used to feel just like you.

I worked with a lady back in 2003, and she was into colloidial silver (spelling?) and all that, and she was trying to tell me about chemtrails one time, telling me to look it up on line. I really liked her so I listened to what she had to say, but mentally I was rolling my eyes, and thinking, yeah, right.

Then, a couple years later, I was shopping right before Christmas with my husband, who is the most down to earth, non theory person you'd ever meet, who doesn't really pay attention to anything but cars, and when we came outside into the parking lot.......the WHOLE sky was criss-crossed with white spreading lines like a checkerboard!

When I pointed it out to him, even HE was totally amazed, because there was no way you could mistake it for random planes going overhead. We live within 7 or 8 miles of Greater Cincinnati airport and within about 5 miles of a regional airport, and I have never seen anything like it.

Since that time I pay special attention to the sky, and I see the effects of it just about every day. I have lots of pictures that I have taken at different times of day, and have even taken pictures of a different type of chemtrail that starts out white thin line and then turns into dark gray/black spreading streamer-like effect.

You seem pretty intelligent. Have you tried really paying attention to the sky and keeping track for yourself? In my area a common time for seeing them is in the morning, but really you can see them at any time of day.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Well I guess that is my answer. It will take some time to get it setup properly. I'm one of those "do it right or not at all" kinda folks.

My reasoning is an open-minded one.

I live in Santa Barbara. For the past 3 weeks we've had clear blue skies. This morning was clear. Today there were no less than 6 aircraft criss-crossing the skies with lingering contrails that, within 4 hours, had created a haze of clouds.

I'm interested in the potential logistics of such an operation.

How many tons of "stuff" is this? How many planes is it? How many crew members? Who makes the "stuff"? Where do these planes take off and land?

A database of sightings could begin to put some form and substance to random anecdotes of chemtrails.

I'm not on a "side".... I'm devising a method that might help to end the debate once and for all.

It may take a few weeks to get this rolling... Know that I'll post here when it goes online.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by cogburn]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join