It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews Are The Master Race!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SUNRAY06

I'm part Jewish, and I've never heard that quote in my life... that quote sounds like something an anti semite would write pretending a Jew wrote it just to make the Jews look bad, I can do the same thing and put no quote at the end.

NO NAME, NO DATE, NO SOURCE, NO AUTHOR = WORTHLESS TABLOID JOURNALISM

I in no way shape or form know any Jews that believe that hideously inaccurate, false and hateful statement.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Name of the Journalist Amnon Kapeliouk

Date of Publication June 25th 1982

Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, “Begin and the ‘Beasts,”‘ New Statesman, June 25, 1982

How about the rest of the quotes are you going to argue with each of them instead of dealing with the attitude they portray? PALESTINIAN Men Women & Children do not deserve to be bombed with white phosphorous, driven to the brink of starvation, shot without cause or reason..ON LAND THAT IS THEIR OWN.
I am all human, Christina, Muslim, Hindu, Sikh, Catholic, Jewish, Wiccan makes no difference...The methods and means Israel has used for decades in Gaza and around Palestine are EXCESSIVE and VIOLATE HUMAN RIGHTS.
This has to stop and Israel is going to have to be the one to stop it..it means addressing Palestinian land claims, and dealing with compensation which is long over due.. We have seen Israel take now lets see her give and give to a people who gave up much . Part Jewish? I LAUGHED so hard.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

It seems the quote I attributed to Begin is in doubt as it is currently written with CAMERA and various other organizations claiming that Begin is misquoted by Kapeliouk in the New Statesman article. Knesset transcripts exist but are in Hebrew and without translation the Mp3's are pf little use to me.
One interpretation has Begin referring to Palestinian Terrorist as" beast's on two legs" Kapeliouk has never recanted or retracted his statement and neither has he been sued for it either.
Here is another quote which spells out the truth from an Israeli Citizen
Michael Ben-Yair, Attorney General of Israel, 1993-1996 (in Ha'aretz):

"The Intifada is the Palestinian's people's war of national liberation. We [Israel] enthusiastically chose to become a colonialist society, ignoring international treaties, expropriating lands, transferring settlers from Israel to the Occupied Territories, engaging in theft and funding justification for all these activities.. we [Israel] established an apartheid regime."

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma

This is misrepresentation... slander and nothing more. You should be ashamed to post such crap!

[edit on 5-2-2009 by justamomma]

In Deuteronomy this is written: “For you are a holy people to the Lord your God ; the Lord your God has chosen you to be a special people to Himself; above all people that are upon the face of the earth. ………..” jbuff.com...

The Jew book says that they are "above all people that are upon the face of the earth".

Then the jewish library site goes on to say things like

"Simeon b. Yoḥai's statement: The best of gentiles should be killed (TJ, Kid. 4:11, 66c).... a gentile cannot act as witness (BK 15a) because (according to one opinion) he is dishonest and unreliable (cf. Bek. 13b). "
www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...
The jews are anti-gentiles.

It is not misrepresentation nor slander. It is a common and documented belief. They call themself the "chosen people", non-jews didn't tell them they're better than we are. It is self proclaimed.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Begin never said that. It is a known trick - take two grams of truth (Begin calling terrorists beasts on two legs) and mix it with tons of lies. There were Arab Knesset members in 1982. Not one claimed that Begin said this racist stuff you opened your post with.
And if you think that if source is Jewish journalist then it must be true - you are not consistent with your own opinion. Or Jews are as all other Homo sapiens and thus can lie - then this journalist could easily lie or simply hugely exaggerate what Begin said and make it look like what Naizs said ,for political reasons. Or all Jews are evil power-seeking creatures - and then how can you trust that specific Jewish journalist?
By the way - here is what Begin indeed said:

The children of Israel will happily go to school and joyfully return home, just like the children in Washington, in Moscow, and in Peking, in Paris and in Rome, in Oslo, in Stockholm and in Copenhagen. The fate of... Jewish children has been different from all the children of the world throughout the generations. No more. We will defend our children. If the hand of any two-footed animal is raised against them, that hand will be cut off, and our children will grow up in joy in the homes of their parents.

He tried to justify invasion to Lebanon , and thus hinted to
en.wikipedia.org...
that happened when terrorist from Lebanon entered Israel killed a lot of kids in school.
Since it happened when ruling party of Israel was what in time of his speech was his opposition (that opposed invasion to Lebanon) , Begin was trying to defend his position.
And if you trust what journalist who was not in Knesset then, wrote ; and do not trust official recording of what was said in front of hundreds people, not all Jews - then it is very puzzling.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Obliterated

While there is racist stuff in Judaism - which is more then 2000 years old - your citations are not entirely correct.

Simeon b. Yoḥai's statement: The best of gentiles should be killed

This is indeed written. And in the same page there is an explanation that it talks about time of WAR. Emitting a little aren't we?
And in other religions, much younger - you can find the same type of horrible citations about what it considers as non-bilivers.
Was inquisition a myth? People in South America were not killed because of religion? There is no ethnic cleansing now in Sudan because some do not hold the same religion as others?

[edit on 5-2-2009 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SUNRAY06

"Amnon Kapeliouk is a noted (and controversial) Israeli journalist."

"Kapeliouk neither recanted nor apologized for his deception."

"Summary: Distortion by an Israeli critic of a Begin speech discussing terrorism and terrorists."

hmmm... sounds like a read d-bag, well he must be your favorite journalist, he makes Jews look bad so you love his words, it would be kinda like me picking the most radical journalist from the New York Times and quoting him and saying his words represented the American people, you Sunray06 truley make me realise you are an anti-semite.

Oh and btw... last I checked I was born in America and had nothing to do with bombing anyone, so please don't ask me to be sorry for something I didn't do.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by Razimus]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

This is indeed written. And in the same page there is an explanation that it talks about time of WAR. Emitting a little aren't we?

There is no reference to "WAR" in the sub-heading from which the quote was obtained. It was a direct quote so i don't understand what you are suggesting i have omitted.

And in other religions, much younger - you can find the same type of horrible citations about what it considers as non-bilivers.

I don't see any references in the new testament which says it's ok to kill anyone. Hypothetically, even if it did say kill people, because it is "much younger" it would be in there so that one could defend themself from the Jews who made the threat in the first place.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Investigation--Example 2: Internet hate sites, as well as Fisk, attribute this derogation of Palestnians as “two-legged beasts” to former Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin. The source generally given is:

Menachem Begin, as quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts,"New Statesman, June 25, 1982

and

Kapeliouk neither recanted nor apologized for his deception.

Summary: Distortion by an Israeli critic of a Begin speech discussing terrorism and terrorists.

you need to scroll down tolocate the full text.
www.camera.org...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Sooner or later it was going to be said so now you have said it..it's convenient label to use...so you go ahead and use it. You are all so predictable.
Michael Ben-Yair, Attorney General of Israel, 1993-1996 (in Ha'aretz):

"The Intifada is the Palestinian's people's war of national liberation. We [Israel] enthusiastically chose to become a colonialist society, ignoring international treaties, expropriating lands, transferring settlers from Israel to the Occupied Territories, engaging in theft and funding justification for all these activities.. we [Israel] established an apartheid regime."

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
research history outside of the crap that we are taught and you will find that the jews and saudis are distant cousins.

they are BOTH genetically first in line behind the people that created us thousands of years ago in the middle east. thats why the jews "wanted thier land back" and are known as the children of god etc...

why do you think bush goes crazy every time the saudi king came to the US? kissing his face and holding hands. they also control the oil market PERIOD...

the jews have the star of david, research the math behind it and you will see that thier is FAR more to it than just a couple of triangles and a circle.
(sacred geometry).

to sum it up, if you look at the pictures of the saudi king and a real jew, you will see a similar feature. the NOSES are the same as the ancient creators depicted in the stone carvings left by the ancient sumerians!!!!

there are so many more examples that have been destroyed by the church and modernism in an attempt to preserve the christian dogma forced on us for the last 2000 years....

scoff at this info??? what do you think the vatican led dark ages and spain killing mayans was for? to wipe out esoteric knowledge.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Every time, someone, be it anyone, anywhere, makes a comment or questions Isreal, and or the what the Jews themselves have written in their holly texts, they are eventually called anti-semites, in the hope that all of what they have said is no longer valid, and or simply racist, and should therefore be discredited.

The truth hurts, and finding ways to discredit someone by simply calling them "anti-semitic" is getting old.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

as such, the thread is closed

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join