It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews Are The Master Race!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Jews Are The Master Race!!

www.rense.com

"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."

If I asked you what group of people embrace a set of doctrines like this, what would your answer be? Most of you would probably answer, "The Nazis."

Today, in fact, it is Jews who make all these poisonous claims to racial superiority. No, not all the Jews. But, as I will document, a huge number of leaders among the Jews ascribe to these wicked and dangerous theories of racial and blood superiority.

No Basis for Peace

In his memoirs of his years in the White House, former President Jimmy Carter wrote that there could have been peace between the Arabs and the Israelis had it not been for the bigoted, Nazi-like racial views of Israeli's Prime Minister Menachem Begin.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Is it any wonder there is no peace? Can there ever be as long as attitudes like this survive and are enshrined. Who could live in todays world and still think and speak like this and not get criticized ? Certainly not Mel Gibson, and certainly not you or me.
Is it any wonder there is no peace between the Palestine and the Israelis..can you see how such arrogant and ignorant comments could breed resentment...if Jews are the Master Race..and Gods Chosen People where does that leave the rest of the world..Licking their boots I guess....Not a #$%& chance.

www.rense.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Bleuch. Rense is hack 'journalism', even for the conspiracy theorist crowd.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I don't think anybody takes anything on posted on Rense seriously. And I very much doubt that the jews would ever use the term "master race", they are God's chosen. I am totally against what Israel did in the Gaza, but this is pretty much just anti-jewish propaganda.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I think the comment on that site pretty much spells it all out.

no sources for the claims made etc.

rense is a propaganda spewing hack.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
How can people who subscribe to a particular belief system be considered a "race"?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

they don't. it's an old hate ploy. make em seem like they aren't of the same race, different etc.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnivea
How can people who subscribe to a particular belief system be considered a "race"?

Shhhhhhhhh, dont get in the way of the bigotry and racism. Man you sure know how to throw a wet blanket on sterotyping [/sarcasm ]

Aside from lining bird cages since when is Rense a source on ANYTHING?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I used to visit Rense's site daily to get my dose of alternative news. But I began to notice a lot of negativity (towards Jews, Obama, etc.) so I stopped visiting. He certainly has every right to put what he likes online but I don't have to view it.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
rense is bad enough

5 year old rense (another staffer pointed this out to me) is like rotting fish.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I've known a lot of Jews.
I've never ever heard any one of them say anything like that.
Not even the "Chosen People" thing.
They just don't talk about that stuff, it's not cool.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
So Jimmy Carters Biography quoting Begin is Bunk too is it.?
So what of this place then? "by Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts," New Statesman, June 25, 1982)

York University Paper Justifies Jerusalem Terror Attack | Betar Canada
Menachem Begin, as quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts," New Statesman, June 25, 1982. Indeed, the radical French-Israeli journalist, ...
www.betar.ca/node/48 - 15k - Cached - Similar pages -

NationMaster - Encyclopedia: Amnon Kapeliouk
Amnon Kapeliouk is a noted (and controversial) Israeli journalist. ... References. ^ Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the 'Beasts,"' New Statesman, June 25, 1982 ...
www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Amnon-Kapeliouk - 31k

mideastfacts.org - Notable Quotes
20 Aug 2006 ... Menahim Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, 'Begin and the "Beasts"', New Statesman, 25 June 1982: ...
mideastfacts.org/facts/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=42&Itemid=27 - 23k - Cached - Similar pages -

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Sorry - but I can't take any post seriously if it relies on a quote by Jimmy Carter.
I have a hard time believing anything form Rense. If this came from a reliable source, I would be surprised!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I can call myself the "master race" but that don't make it so

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Operation Cast Lead makes more sense when you look at the attitudes of those whom the Israelis elected to lead them in the past.
This attitude this thought process would allow men women and children to be bombed without care. Your opinion is not mine...and as for 5 year old fish...its as relevant today..as it was the day it was written.
Attacking RENSE.COM is an interesting way of promoting free speech and promoting alternative news inquiries..BRAVO Crakauer..Your unbiased intelligence has been hard to miss on this website do keep up the good work!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I don't want to get into an argument about the site or the lack of sources, but you can edjucate your self as to why these claims have been made, do yourself a favor and look into the books of the tulmud most specificaly the tulmudic law, and you will see where the master race claims come from, and let's not forget the whole gentile/ goyum statments and the jewish people are actually, or started out as a race, you can be a convert of judaism but not a jew. There is a realy blurry line in that argument. The jews of the twelve tribes were actually a race. Some descendants of those families are still around today. Any way I am no anti simetic or anything but there is some basis to the whole we are the supreme race and deserve to rule the planet. It was actually part of their oldest religouse belief systems. Just wanted to toss that out there.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Also if you have looked at the history of israel, they did have a PM who once stated for the news and to his people that one million muslim lives weren't worth one Jewish fingernail. Then a few weeks later he shot and killed 40 plus muslim in a mosque, I know my spelling sucks, but you get the idea. I can try to find a link to this story if any one would like.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Funny thing comes to mind ;

Arabs say that they are the " dearest race " of Allah .

Hebrews say that they are the " chosen race " of God .

whereus I believe the steel will cut any one .

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Sunray ... no disrespect ... but Texe Marrs? ... you've got to be kidding me

The quote you found i'm sure goes through the minds of every narcissistic sadistic egomaniac on the face of the earth... from what i can see every ethic group has them. As for the Jewish community, i'd pin this on the Zionists.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondBelow
The jews of the twelve tribes were actually a race. .

last I checked, there was one race. the human race.

while some of our members will beg to differ, jews are humans.

the human race isn't split into homo sapiens and homo sapersteins

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join