It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag June 22 PART 3!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BorgHoffen

Unfortunately, I think it would be this month or the next starting on February 12 (Hezbolla and Israel are going to go to war).

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by RFBurns

Oh really I didn't notice....OBVIOUSLY it says that because if it didn't it would cause massive panic.

Hell if it didn't say it was fictional, then the news media outlet wouldn't even let it out.

You have to look around you and see what's going on. I take it that you don't know anything about February 12.

February 12 WW3 will start.

Oh its February 12 this time. Just last December the predictions were saying Jan 21st right after the inaguration.

I do look around me to see whats up thanks. I dont spend all my time sitting in front of the pc or take predictions at face value.

I wonder what date it will be next after February 12 comes and goes.

April 1st perhaps????

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   

reply to post by Ereshkigal

I don't think it would be June either, maybe this month or the next. They might be "distracting" us so we think we still have time.

I also have a strange feeling that if it does happen, it would be sooner. Look at slide 2of13 (13 Feb. ?) - there is a picture of Big Ben without a dial = no time (left)?. That would really bring new meaning to Friday the 13.

Of coarse this is just wild speculation on my part and should be taken with a very large pinch of salt

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
This would be in line with what Biden said about the first six months...

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

reply to post by RFBurns

Hey Bobby! I just saw your above mentioned quote now. Feb 13 seems to resonate with me for some unknown reason - just strange, past couple of weeks I keep seeing the number "213" wherever I go (clocks, number plates, etc). Could you maybe elaborate as to why you think ww3 will start on Feb 12?

EDIT: Grammar

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Ereshkigal]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
it's not very good fiction; it's made up of generic pictures probably off the internet, and it reads like a shopping list of threads off ATS.

My verdict:
meh.

EDIT: Wasn't there another thread on this yesterday? I posted in it, but it seems to have been deleted.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by mdiinican]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ereshkigal

reply to post by RFBurns

Hey Bobby! I just saw your above mentioned quote now. Feb 13 seems to resonate with me for some unknown reason - just strange, past couple of weeks I keep seeing the number "213" wherever I go (clocks, number plates, etc). Could you maybe elaborate as to why you think ww3 will start on Feb 12?

EDIT: Grammar

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Ereshkigal]

I wouldn't worry too much about WWII starting next week!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by thegreatobserver

I wouldn't be worried about WWII either.

You mean WW3, then I'd start worrying.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ereshkigal

My reasoning is this:

Israel has said that Hezbolla has VOWED to attack on February 12 due to the fact that Israel assassinated one of their leaders on that date last year.

Hezbolla has said it's going to attack Israel for attacking its leader.

So my logic is this:

Israel would most likely do a false flag (missiles being shot just like the ones in Gaza) and blame Hezbolla OR Hezbolla really does attack Israel, BUT then a false flag NUKE will go off linked to Iran, so WW3.

This is why I think that, and not to mention today on CNN Clinton is "worried" (They know and are in on it) about the nuclear scientist that got released in Pakistan recently.

www.cnn.com...

Cheney warns of a "nuke" attack in America VERY soon. Biden said within 6 months something WILL happen. The Minot base in America is missing nukes. 2 Air Bases failed nuke inspections yesterday.

See..what's going to come is coming.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Thanks for the information. I wasn't aware that Hezbollah had vowed revenge on the 12th. Knowing Israel, I wouldn't doubt that they would use this as an opportunity for staging another false flag attack..
It also seems that time is running out for them, especially with the economy standing on it's heels over the edge of a cliff. There is even talk about hyperinflation in the MSM (www.tagesanzeiger.ch... sorry this is in German, but it comes from a respected newspaper in Switzerland) If they don't act now then it might be too late and they would loose their support from the US.

Interesting times indeed..

[edit on 7-2-2009 by Ereshkigal]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join