It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag June 22 PART 3!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Well there folks part 3 is out and it is VERY DETAILED and realistic.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

What you make of it NOW?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
It's fictional though! The X-Men is very detailed as well, but that doesn't mean that it's true!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunson

X-Men is made for entertainment purposes. Portraying cities being nuked and millions dying on a HIGHLY "trusted" site is not funny or entertaining.

Something is going on.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It's there to provoke discussion and bring the issue to a nice big audience in an easily acceptable format. I don't feel the artists are much more 'in the loop' than your average member of sites like this and followers of world news.

I know most of that scenario has been playing on my mind for years now, maybe I should of got in there first and done something like that... But I would of made a hash of it. It's probably media students or something like that. I do find it very hard to take it as a serious warning from people with credible info. But on the other hand Cheney has been blowing smoke about a nuke / bio attack...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
eh nothing comes up when i click the link. im redirected but the screen just says "Blackjack III"....nothing else. what am i doing wrong here haha!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
#......that's very specific and fits all we already know and what has been discussed here for months.......

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by just_another_yourself

It's a slide show, so you would have to click on the slides on the right side "next".

People should star and flagg this, so more people can see what's going to happen most likely.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I hope this is only someones wild imagination. But this would be the NWO's only way to create a one world government.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by crw2006

Well, click on the following link and a few more things make sense:

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by thegreatobserver

Who do you think the NAU president is in the slideshow? Does anybody recognize him?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by crw2006

Help me out here....

[edit on 4-2-2009 by thegreatobserver]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Well well. This is exactly the elite's master plan.

The president of NAU looks like Obama. IMO they'll do it. Most of the world worships Obama, including canadians/uk and probably in mexico too.

IMO they'll do it.

Message to everyone you know, if this happen, fight to the death, we have to fight the first day or it'll be over.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I don't think you can fight this.

If it happens, it's game over. The mass majority of the public will do what Obama says.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by crw2006

I think it's trying to depict that Obama is a front man, since it looks like the guy behind the scenes is white.

The guy with glasses looks like Alan Greenspan who was former chairman of the Fed Reserve.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by Vitchilo

I don't think you can fight this.

If it happens, it's game over. The mass majority of the public will do what Obama says.

I sadly have to agree with you on that point.

If they simply just marched troops out onto the street and didn't have some kind of major crisis where millions of people die in the blink of an eye, then they would absolutely have a fight.

However you drop nukes strategically all over the world, in major population centers, then it is game over. They will take to the streets and have absolutely no problem subduing the worlds population. People will be way to shocked to even question what just happened.

That whole Blackjack scenario is just way to bizarre for me. I don't know if this is the way it's going to happen, but still.....just bizarre. What's the point of it you know? Subliminal conditioning?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Thanks for posting! There are other posts on this subject but it's not getting nearly enough attention.
I found this really disturbing when I first saw it, because this is exactly what I envisioned would happen in the next couple of years.

About 2 years ago I started having vivid dreams about nukes going off. Shortly after, martial law is declared and within hours movement is restricted. In my dreams the country (I live in Europe) gets divided up into quadrants, no larger than 100 square kilometers and it is impossible to leave the quadrant you are in. Like if you are at work and your home is in a different quadrant you are screwed...

What are they trying to accomplish by publishing this in the MSM? Are they trying to warn us? Maybe warning their own people? Maybe they are just rubbing our noses in it, trying to demoralize us because they know people are too asleep for us to be able to do anything about it...

I highly doubt though that this will happen on 22/6 - it would be way too obvious.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ereshkigal

Interesting that you've had a dream. I've heard many other people who've similar dreams.

I don't know why those slides are up on telegraph.co.uk!

I'd expect it to be up on a blog site or something. Very weird.

I don't think it would be June either, maybe this month or the next. They might be "distracting" us so we think we still have time.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
So after June 22nd, when nothing happens.
Will they make up another date?

And just keep making them up until something happens, to say,
"I TOLD YOU SO SEEEEEEE!!!!"

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Is anyone paying any attention to the caption below the player????

"Blackjack - The events and characters depicted in this slide show are entirely fictional".

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Oh really I didn't notice....OBVIOUSLY it says that because if it didn't it would cause massive panic.

Hell if it didn't say it was fictional, then the news media outlet wouldn't even let it out.

You have to look around you and see what's going on. I take it that you don't know anything about February 12.

February 12 WW3 will start.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join