It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sears 4/19

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
ISP

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Nothing better happen I have family that works downtown.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
and you have documentation, pictures, recording and proof of this, or you wouldn't have posted here , right.

no damnit. if i did it wouldnt be any fun now would it?
why the hell do you think conspiracy theories exist? it gives people more meaning to their lives. it helps us envision that we are meant for something bigger. i am not sure if they are real, yet... we may find out on the 19th.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Mohammed, was born supposedly on April 20th, 571.

www.khaki.org...

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Also notice, April 19th there is a Partial eclipse.
www.moonsighting.com...

However, April 20th is about the end of the islamic month of Safar, in 1425.
www.moonsighting.com...

"Safar

* 2nd Month in the Islamic Lunar calendar
* No specific mode of worship or other special rules observed this month

Some people obelieve that this month is an unlucky month, therefore they avoid holding marriage ceremonies or any other happy gatherings in this month. This belief is baseless and is part of the superstitions rampant in Arabia before the advent of Islam. "
www.kingstonmosque.org.uk...

Hmmm.... this psychic site says, "...the first major event of the year..."
www.thepsychicone.net...

Hey look it's us! Click on link, then their link to loop.

www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Theres no way these terror attacks can be predicted. They're going to come at the most unsuspected times. See how many times we have been wrong predicting these attacks?...Who knows though? Maybe i'm wrong...

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Anything relating Waco and OKC to terror makes me skeptical, at least involving forieng terrorists. I live in Milwaukee, so if anything were to happen in Chicago I would be a strong breeze away. I do think Chicago is a prime target as being a large city with millions of occupants and being dead center of the USA. I just hope that nothing ever happens in Chicago, let alone anywere in the US.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Actually, OKC is rumored to be connected to middle eastern terror cells. There is circumstancial evidence that Tim Mcvey and Tery Nichols didn't act alone but were only "lily whites" (I know the Colonel is gonna make me regret that) for the terorrist. Nichols was rumored to have visited Afghanistan the year before OKC and while incarcerated, McVey wrote manisfestos praising Saddam Hussien.

I'm not saying that I buy the article I posted merely that if I were in Shy town next week, I'd have a few extra provisions on hand.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Mon
Apr 19 Few Showers / Wind 72�/39� 30 %
www.weather.com...

If weather has anything to do with it, It is going to rain here for the next 3 days. Weather.com is pretty good about our weather.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I read www.breakfornews.com... last night about 3:30am or so, and I went to bed a bit shaken....now that I look at it again, I realize that lack of sleep tends to make me emotional.

True, there's lots of weird numerology connections and whatnot, but I don't buy much of it. Numbers can be manipulated. Although, the piece of information that bothers me is the fact that the same investors who bought the WTC before 9/11 just bought the Sears tower....now that's no good.

In short, I don't think anything is going to happen, but if it does, I'll be convinced that there's more to the story than they're telling us. Has anyone saved that webpage in case something really does happen, because if it does I'm sure that webpage will no longer exist.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Question? If we are talking about this on our conspiracy lines, what do you think the feds are doing?

Can anyone out there be investigating this? Like is there anyone here who knows anyone who works at the Sears Tower? Do we suppose that the NSA, FBI and Homeland Security are so attuned to our site and others, like the one posted in the last message gets thru to the right people?

Okay, so what I'm really asking is if we believe or even half way suspect that there is the threat to Chicago, do we sit on our hands doing nothing, or is it our responsibility to make a "Chicken-Little the sky is falling call to the proper authorities?

I guess, I'm asking if its ethical to talk about these things, research the possibilities and then do nothing but watch to see what happens?

To my view, it's dilema time.
Any advice, Kemosabe?

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Well, I don't know if you know who Alex Jones is....he has a cable access show in Austin, Tx and a national syndicated radio show...today his guest was Ralph Nader, so this guy has at least a little credibility...

Before 9/11 he had been telling people on his radio show that the government was going to allow some form of a terrorist attack on American soil, and he even mentioned the possibility of crashing planes into buildings. I have a documentary by him called Masters of Terror (which he sells on his website at infowars.com -which by the way is a very informative site...everyone should check it out). In this documentary he shows footage of his tv/radio show from Sept. 8 2001 where he urges everyone to call the White House and tell them that the public knew they were going to try to do something soon, and if something happened that we would blame it on the government. Well, we all know what happened three days later. So, if the government was behind 9/11, they didn't seem to care about people calling the White House before the fact and telling them not to do it. So what does this mean?

If they are behind these acts, they don't care if we (as in "conspiracy theorists") know about it. Does that mean we have no control? Maybe...

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Everyone beat me to it.

Yes, OKC and WACO were both on 4/19. So, its interesting to see what may occur?

Maybe not the big attack, but........

I do suspect some ill fate might befall the Sears tower. But i am thinking it more months down the line, so that those in the know can re locate key assets and start makin gthier blood bets like they did pre 9/11.

Watch the money, folks.

Byrd, I would think someone who knows about the occult like you do would realize how they pick a date.

Astrology.

Muslims still are heavy believers in astrology. The middle east has been the home of astrology for thousands of years, thier belief in it is very strong, going beyond the western horoscope readers. They actually plan major and minor events by the moon and stars.

I am an amateur astrologer, but Ive studied enough of the old systems to know the meaning of certain aspects, meanings of houses, positions, ect. Certain things, when one looks at the chart of 9/11 and studies it through the old way, one can see that there were aspects right for dischord and violence, a burst and end of a time of growth and prosperity, ect.

One apect on that chart I remeer clearly ws the square between mars and Saturn. To people who follow older astrological teaching, even some new, this is considered amogst the worst aspects available. A cross struggle and fight between the planet of war and blood and fire, and the planet of ill fortune, death, sorrow, and restruction.

Its not a matter of whether you believe in astrology. THEY do. They are the ones who plan by the stars, thus, they will pick the days where the heavens give the most favor.

Remeber, the Muslims have a lunar calender, they dont have leap year. They wont plot dates by our infidel callender, they will use thier own. Thus, to them, it was 911 days after the attack.

I hope nothing happens. My whole family comes from Chicago, many still reside there, and Ive been on top of the Sears Tower.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
It's not the Muslims. It's the Octopus. Do a search on everything that's happend on the date 9-11. It's pretty bizarre. It's like this cabal has some kind of hard-on for that date. If anyone can enlighten me on the occult meaning, please do.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I'm so worried about what's happening today,
In the Middle East you know,
And I'm so worried about the baggage retrieval system they've got at Heathrow!

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Columbine was on Adolph's B-day.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
4/19 and may1st are 2 of the 9 witch's sabats. These 2 days designate a blood sacrifice also.
May 1st is called May Day, it is also a fertility day/rites.

9-11== emergency
5/1== May Day a call for an emergency

look for 4/19 to pass, so that may day, May 1st is the hit date.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   
yes i have documented evidence; a study by a leading astronmer puts the birthdate of Christ to be actually on sept. 11, i'll link you to the source later, or make a post.
We know that it wasn't on yuletide, a roman pagan holiday, in dec.
Satan hates sept. 11th, i could give you 30 more world shaping events on this day.

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
It's not the Muslims. It's the Octopus. Do a search on everything that's happend on the date 9-11. It's pretty bizarre. It's like this cabal has some kind of hard-on for that date. If anyone can enlighten me on the occult meaning, please do.

TPL

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knightmare
Satan hates sept. 11th, i could give you 30 more world shaping events on this day.

en.wikipedia.org...

Heres a selection.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   

What do you all think of the letter as well as the information in the link he provided?

Well, the advantage to this prediction, unlike most predictions, is that it's got a definitive date and details that can be verified if it comes true.

As a matter of fact, I do believe that tomorrow is the date of the big event.
So, I've booked off work, got my coffee brewing, my TV tuned to CNN for "breaking news", and am monitoring the Web. I am also holidng my breath.

By the way, I guess we can delete this thread come April 20th should the Sears Tower still be standing?

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Althought last night i was not able to sleep well because of a dream/vision. I don't see anything happening tomorrow, at least i don't think anything will happen and I hope another 9/11 doesn't happen, tomorrow or any other day.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join