Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The World at War Over WORDS

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
THE WORLD IS AT WAR OVER WORDS

Look at this place. Look at how many people are reading and buying into someone else agenda and worry.

"The NWO will enslave us all!" They cry and scream.

"Really? Wherever did you hear that idea?" I ask...

...and then they start quoting their sources.

Meanwhile, I stand there wondering how they have already given up their freedom of thought and allow themselves to be enslaved by another mans or womans words.

All in the name of "if" and "might".

What is wrong with the world that so many feel so ready to cry aloud and take up arms against an "enemy" that cannot be verified yet only implied?

Why are they so eager to "fight for their freedom" when they don't value the Freedoms of their own thoughts?

They have already chosen to be slaves.

The NWO can't fix the problem.

They LIKE their guns to rob stores with, to bully with, to show off with.

They LOVE watching their "enemy suffer" at their hands.

Ladies and Gentlemen, these may look like human beings, but I assure you, these types have NO REGAD FOR HUMAN LIFE.

It's a game to them.

Survival of the fittest.

So....are you prepared to work together with me and help stop the fighting?

Or do I have to blow up another failed planetary system?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hmmmm. Very convincing.

At least in this system, if a place becomes a "failed state" they only try an take it over and change it. Perhaps you're right. We really should just annihilate the failed states. Much more progressive.

Gosh, I love doing that.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

I agree most of my NWO type of threads I have posted are not towards raising militias but raising awareness

Your rant kind of goes against your avatar though.

NWO here at ATS!
They won’t be able to fit everybody into the shelters! Unless you follow these instructions!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Good topic General Eyes.

Nevermind. Half of my post got cut off and I couldn't edit it the first three tries.

My message.

Be aware of how you focus your time and energy, it helps for me to do this.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by interestedalways]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
my idea?

blow it up...

NiaWindOnly
(ha ha NWO)

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES

What is wrong with the world that so many feel so ready to cry aloud and take up arms against an "enemy" that cannot be verified yet only implied?

Why are they so eager to "fight for their freedom" when they don't value the Freedoms of their own thoughts?

They have already chosen to be slaves.

Who doesn't value the freedoms of our own thoughts? JFK, MLK, RFK valued the freedoms of their own thoughts... but there was a group of people that just didn't want those types of thoughts to be shared with the public.

Our freedom of thought has been manipulated, shaped, formed, and programed for some time now, and it's only getting worse and worse... It's getting the point that if you share your thoughts and ideas with another person... you might be looked upon as a terrorist... What good is freedom of thought if (slowly but surly) we aren't allowed to share our thoughts with anyone.

Most of us are buying guns because we know the mass amounts of people that will be acting like ZOMBIES in the near future. My enemy is the group of people that created all these ZOMBIES... not the ZOMBIES themselves... And I think it's becoming obvious who these people are... they have come out of the shadows, and what's sad is so many people still think they are heros, idols, and role models for our children.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Excellent and astue replies, everyone. Thank you.

The point of the above essay was not to threaten or imply violence, for that is not my nature. In all honesty, I would most likely allow myself to be shot into a bloody pulp before I would raise a weapon myself...

But Doomsday - so true. I might, in some sector, be viewed as a "terrorist" because my desire to "blow up this failed star system".

Since you responded as such, I ask if you sit on a council outside of out star system sol?

*edit=spelling.

[edit on 2/4/09 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Very nice General, i'm happy i fell accross your thread. Yes i agree with you, they LIKE everything they have and aren't about to give it up for anything i assume.

And yes i will stand and fight by your side my friend, just give me time and place!

Your assesment is very convincing, the NWO won't fix anything unless we actually have honest people running the show, and history proves that's impossible because honest guys get shot apparently.

So i guess it's up to us. Saddle up folks, were in for the long haul!

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES

In all honesty, I would most likely allow myself to be shot into a bloody pulp before I would raise a weapon myself...

But Doomsday - so true. I might, in some sector, be viewed as a "terrorist" because my desire to "blow up this failed star system"

I use to think that way... but now I have two children.

I would rather die than kill another man... but in terms of protection, I need to feel that I have a little bit of protection to offer them. But I would never own a gun. My friends got that subject taken care of.

Only when SHTF... I would feel better about having a gun... thanks to the fact that I'm living in a nations full of ZOMBIES.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I agree i'm generally a very passive person, peace and love and all that jazz. Now that i have children it's a bit of a different story, i would love for anybody to threaten they're stability or their health, it would be a very cold day in hell if i was passive then.

And yes when SHTF I will most likely contemplate buying a gun....or prying it out of the cold hand of the dead man who tried to take my family away to a Fema Camp.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

LOL... I'm very passive myself... and if I wasn't married, had no children, no family, and very few friends, I would look exactly like this guy when the SHTF...

All this chaos around him, and he just doesn't care... he doesn't participate, he walks along as if nothing is happening. The World is falling apart all around him and it just doesn't matter.... He's content.

If this man had children he wouldn't be acting like this.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

General Eyes, I understand where you are coming from very much.

I figured out long ago there never was a New World Order, as it was all a sham to make us chase our tails like the proverbial low-brow dogs that the "powers that be" think we citizens are to begin with.

It doesn't mean there isn't corruption within the system, nor that everyone is wrong who speaks out, just that they need to learn how to investigate their sources more in depth.

Flagged and starred.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Three words

People like violence

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by x187x

Sorry, i have to admit - terrans - humans on the 3rd planet of this by god forgotten star system - like violence

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
People don't know what they don't know, I think. I like the original post. It speaks to me. The fact is there is infinite space in which to develop perceptions and ideas, but people don't even know they are self-limited, much less that they are powerful within that "space". Most human minds are pretty much the product of accumulation of reactions; reflexively developed in response to punishments and rewards over time. One of our strongest cognitive faculties is the constant narrative generator that runs all day every day. It is responsible for telling the story of self and adapting everything that happens in the world to fit that story. It is largely an unconscious process. This story of self is what people are protecting whenever they find themselves resisting cosmology/religious ideas, ideologies, philosophies, or even interpretations of the world that are irresolvable to a self-flattering narrative. People will claw, wail, moan, fight, and die in order to protect this narrative self, which is just a product of imagination.

If you are a semi-conscious person, then you only know how to react to new ideas. You cannot easily generate new ideas - particularly about self and your relationship to the world. NWO and other "theories" are structures that give a mind with very little loft some place to put certain feelings and a rudimentary way to explain the world. Let's face it, folks, the average IQ is 100, and that means that NWO theory is actually mind-blowingly amazing for some people. It's the best they can ever hope to achieve integration within the world beyond their line of sight.

new topics

top topics

join