It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the purpose of fema camps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I have seen several threads here concerning FEMA, and it's emergency camps...
I felt this warranted a new thread, and I apologize if this is a redundant topic.

my question is this: is there any evidence at all to suggest that "fema camps" are for anything other than emergency aid? any evidence whatsoever to suggest that these FEMA camps will be used as concentration camps?

just wondering...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
maybe the camps will be used to aid people who have fallen victim to a Biological attack or a Nuclear disaster Good thing they are prepaired for such an unfortunate and unforseen occurance =)

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
forgot no posting in government project section for me

[edit on 4-2-2009 by Unknownsoul]

[edit on 4-2-2009 by Unknownsoul]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
No proof that that the camps exist so what they would be for is ???? I think if somebody could point out 2 or 3 of them I would be worried but no evidense so far. I personally checked all the said locations in Michigan and except for the training camp at Grayling NOTHING! The camp Grayling coumpound is only big enough for a few hundred people and there's several thousand in Grayling itself.

mikell

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by benkenobi5
I have seen several threads here concerning FEMA, and it's emergency camps...
I felt this warranted a new thread, and I apologize if this is a redundant topic.

my question is this: is there any evidence at all to suggest that "fema camps" are for anything other than emergency aid? any evidence whatsoever to suggest that these FEMA camps will be used as concentration camps?

just wondering...

its probably like area 51 where they keep all the abonishments against nature locked up

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
No proof that that the camps exist so what they would be for is ???? I think if somebody could point out 2 or 3 of them I would be worried but no evidense so far. I personally checked all the said locations in Michigan and except for the training camp at Grayling NOTHING! The camp Grayling coumpound is only big enough for a few hundred people and there's several thousand in Grayling itself.

mikell

hey genius...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

-

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I don't know about other "camps" but I used to live across the street from Fort Chaffee right outside of Fort Smith, AR. It's just a huge mudhole with a buch of decrepit old buildings. Now granted SEAL teams train there and I did as well as a forward air controller in the Air Force. But this one base I'm intimately familiar with. My neighbor was a hard core deer hunter and always got a permit to hunt on the base....he knew every square inch of the place. I had a Jeep Wrangler at the time and used to run the tank trails when I had spare time.

I can't speak for any other area but calling Fort Chaffee a FEMA camp (death or otherwise) is simply silly.

There is nothing there but stinky mudholes (the Arkansas River borders it on one side) and old rundown buildings....

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
so, there's proof that the camps themselves might exist... but what about the nefarious plots by FEMA to do... whatever it is they will do, or the redlist/bluelist thing? where on earth did that come from?

new topics

top topics

join