It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Mary appears at Bondi Beach

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
29/01/03 - Channel Ten News

The Virgin mary is said to have appeared at a lookout on Bondi Beach, Sydney Australia. Onlookers flock to the site of the appearance from 3.30pm to 4.30 pm to catch a glimpse of the miracle.

Channel 10 cameras showed the image and I picked it straight away, I was gobsmacked for about a minute until my wife pointed out to me that it was only the rest of the fence. Of course that was the logical reasoning.

Unfortunately I cannot find a report on it on the web as yet but I will endeavour to get pictures for you.

It shows me that if you have faith, you see what you want to see. Of course it may be nothing more than an trick of the mind, but I like to believe she shows up to give hope for all that believe.

Chris

ps I don't usually like posting in this section of the forum, but I just thought that other people may like to hear about this.

posted on Jan, 30 2003 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Interesting story, who knows maybe the Virgin Mary, is into surfing now.

I believe the mind is capable of conjuring up anything that it needs to fulfil its belief-systems agenda.

Putting this phenomenon into a Spiritual context, what�s the message or benefit to mankind? What is Mary supposed to be saying? What is her expected response from us to be? Those questions aren�t answered by a phenomenological apparition.

Anyone with a need to find evidence to support their theories about anything would naturally grab onto anything that appears to accomplish that. People have seen Jesus� face in tortillas and flocked to worship that latest miracle. At the end of the day, what are the clear messages and what responses are expected from true believers?

If the Holy Mother of God were bothering to �appear� to multitudes, then why not complete the puzzle by clearly communicating what her message is and what she wants from us human beings? Why does mystery surround so many of these supposed miracles?

Just more questions from a questioning mind,
Deep

posted on Jan, 30 2003 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I believe she's saying, "Unda maritimus altus est, amicus!"

(which SORTA translates to: "Surf's up, dude!")

posted on Jan, 30 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Well we know THAT is a fake ...

You would NEVER find a virgin on Bondi beach!

I have endevoured to find some pics of the VM for Chris...

It wasn't one of these was it?

This guy may have seen her .. by the look on his face he's spaced out on SOMETHING!

Even searching underground failed to find any evidence of the miracle.....

so the general response to the request by the subjects interviewed was....

[Edited on 31-1-2003 by Netchicken]

posted on Jan, 30 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Funny you should mention that chook.

One devout Catholic follower believes the message that Virgin Mary brings is for all the topless women on Bondi beach to cover up!!! boggle boggle.

How do these people come up with these fantasies.

Mind you if the followers words are true, there's gonna be alot less white pointers out there.. And the demise of the IBTC.

Ittie Bitte Tittie Comittee.

Chris

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Firstly a virgin at Bondi

Let alone the Blessed Virgin Mary

The aussies should be so lucky.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Virgin Mary appears at Bondi Beach

Read my artical on There was no virgin birth.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Yeah right camera's caught a Virgin on tv. At 430 in the morning no less. Tell NASA to put a lock on the sodium layers will ya. Blue beam project tests thats all it was.

top topics

join