It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

human or alien

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Who really is behind ufo sightings and abductions.Cattle mutilations are a hint to how abductions could be a cabel within the goverment and not aliens that are behind it.Black unmarked helicopters are often seen together with ufos around cattle mutilations these black copters can also
link in with mibs there cars are black unmarked and the mibs seem to be robotic the gerys could also be cyborgs together with mibs all made by the cabel goverment ultra top secret.The black helicopters certainly reveal that either the goverment or a cabel governent are working with aliens or have created cyborgs and masqurading as aliens.Id like to hear the veiws of others on this theroy.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I think everyone is just doing their job always following orders from someone higher. for all we know that someone higher could just be a computer calculating statistics for events and causes attempting to create an even balance with a greater goal.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Commander ly-on from our base in Ecuador

Mutilation of cattle: made by the so called chupacabras, which are pet of Grey's Civilization, as cats and dogs are for humans.
The purpose: as Greys ships rarely can enter Earth space, they send their pets to conquer cattle organism and spread all kind of disease, like Aids and Sars.
The black helicopter seen many times, are government media which try to follow the light they see after every descend of the chupacabras, hidden in this peculiar type of vehicle.

So, chupacabras and Grey’s activities are strongly connected

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonjoey222
Who really is behind ufo sightings and abductions.Cattle mutilations are a hint to how abductions could be a cabel within the goverment and not aliens that are behind it.Black unmarked helicopters are often seen together with ufos around cattle mutilations these black copters can also
link in with mibs there cars are black unmarked and the mibs seem to be robotic the gerys could also be cyborgs together with mibs all made by the cabel goverment ultra top secret.The black helicopters certainly reveal that either the goverment or a cabel governent are working with aliens or have created cyborgs and masqurading as aliens.Id like to hear the veiws of others on this theroy.

I actually just watched the show Monsterquest tonight, and they had the cattle mutilations episode.

I fully think the government is behind alot of things. I've seen those black unmarked cars, but I don't know if they are watching me or someone else.

new topics

top topics

join