It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA picture clearly shows moon buiding.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Structure found at 1:16 on video.

This video is dedicated to astronaut Ron Evans, CSM Pilot, Apollo 17, who died in 1990 of a heart attack at the age of 56. NASA transcripts reveal that he saw strange things on the surface of the Moon.

Does anyone know anything about the heritage of this image -is it a hoax,misidentification or actual lunar building?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
A giant rock
plain and simple

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This video and shorter extracts have been posted all over the Internet lately with varying titles. The main versions feature a staccato soundtrack similar to to Spy movie themes. 'Moon Rising' is the name of the project and it was released earlier this year. It has the hallmarks of a minor viral campaign on behalf of it's creator. Aspects of the landscape are colored to cause paraedolia ( like seeing shapes in clouds). It's an interesting video and I watched a few times although just once with volume.

Probably, others will disagree, but they aren't structures. They are simply geological features colored in and made to look like half a skull, buildings and artifacts. Here's a link to the longer video. His name is Escamilla.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
another story for twisting minds of the kids. It is called pareidolia.

"NASA picture clearly shows bla bla"

I mean, if it is something extraordinary, then it MUST raise beyond interpretations and common explanations. It doesn't raise.

Later edit: aa, Escamilla? another con-man.

[edit on 4/2/09 by depthoffield]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
This video does not clearly show moon buildings, what a laugh. Just because someone colors in ANY change in the terrain, doesn't make all those things buildings. It does however, show how easy it is to make people see something that isn't really there.

Reminds me of the pictures of a Mars base. It was CLEAR and obvious. Because it was like.. colored in. Until ArMap showed the same spot from a different location. And then it was clearly NOTHING.

People that make (and believe) these sorts of videos obviously are going in with a mindset of: there are buildings on the moon, there is no doubt about it! And once you have that mindset, it isn't hard to invent buildings in your mind based on the shape of the terrain.

It's the moon.. it's rocks, hills, valleys.. that's it.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Ahhhh,

Good old Jose, eh?

As interesting as the video looks, I'm afraid that there is something about him that I just don't trust.

Especially after the whole 'rods' thing.

Peace,

MGGG

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
It is just hopeless when moon images are presented this way.

No picture ID which would make it possible to locate the excact area of the moon, very low quality video, and to make it even worse, the image has been colored in a strange way to make the viewer see certain structures.

Sorry, but this is just not worth spending time on, in my opinion.

top topics

join