It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nostradamus Code: World War III

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
First of all I'll introduce myself, I am Arsenis a new member and this is my first thread.

I came across this website looking for information as probably many of you did, well lets get to the topic.

Looking online for more info I came across this website which is selling this book with predictions of Nostradamus:

here is the website: www.nostradamusonline.com...

The website gives you preview chapters which to me they only seem to have catchy paragraphs with general information that its suppost to talk about, the end of the world, world war III, the Illuminati, the antichrist etc.

here is a sample:

The United States in particular will be subject to serious natural disasters, particularly earthquakes and flooding, and flatten the nation from end to end, causing enormous conflict, despair, and misery. The US will be bankrupted attempting to deal with its disasters. Three other great nations will send aid to help the citizens survive.

Ofcourse talks about the place we live in but it also talks about the world in general.

here is another sample:

The presidents of the United States, a supposedly free country, have been abusing their power to an increasingly greater extent. During a time of social unrest even more so than the period of Vietnam and Watergate, the Electoral College will be evenly split over the election of the new president. The process will stalemate, with many people clamoring for whichever candidate they voted for, causing enormous tension in the country. Internationally it will be a sensitive situation.

Well my biggest question here is what do you think about this book, as I am very skeptical of everything and the information provided in the website about the book seem way too general, more like catch phrases to get you to buy the book.

Also Has anyone read this book already? if so what do you think, the author claims to use the nostradamus code to decipher prophecis with in prophecis:

When the prophecies-within-prophecies are deciphered, the hidden timeline of World War III is revealed. A sample of the new predictions includes:
- A conflict between Israel and Iran
- The next major terrorist attack on the US
- Osama, Abbas, and "Mabus"
- Illuminati among us

and one last thing, I'm new and could not find anything about this here, I might have looked wrong or this might be the wrong section, Mods feel free to move, lock or erase but would like to ask to point me in the right direction.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I fond that website to its amazing the prediction's do you think there real?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Where can i get it e-book stile

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Wow seems like he has been so right and he is such a mystery I mean he predicted the Sun would come out today, he even nailed the fact that the world would change and there would be major events which shaped the direction.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
A great leader would be hung that was that Iraqi dictator

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Obama is the antichrist marcil law is in feb this month.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Kyoto111

See the thing is that all those predictions are only true once they've happened!

So what do you think?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well, I have allways found Nostradamous interesting, and are sure he "saw" "something". The question is what.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Some of the predictions has not happened yet but the puzzle is being formed into one piece yes i think it's true. The commit is Nibiru.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Lol....
I wouldn't be surpised if Martial Law is this month.

What would be more surprising, is if the immortal jellyfish started flying.....

I've been training them ^_^

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
09-12, yep Nostradamus was right about that date...hmmmm weird

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Nostradomas never said those things. He never really said anything to amazing, and his legacy has been fact-jacked by people who want to justify there theries. heres more info.

skeptoid.com...

top topics

join