It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Israeli spokeswoman says we control stupid americans[HOAX]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
OP here..FYI, I found this link from a usually reliable website(whatreallyhappened.com), which is why I gave it quick credence..it was not my intention to post false info..that said, I think this thread is interesting...please continue..

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonseeker

It's all over google, having been cited from the same single source literally HUNDREDS of times.

Believe me, no one would blame that on you.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonseeker

Did anyone ever see that video clip of the drunken Israeli teenager threatening the BBC news crew where he says "F" the westerners and "F" their Jesus. Then he rambles on how he would love to see the West die.

That clip along with what I just read says a lot and has me quite PO'ed right now.

How many times have our soldiers fought and died to protect these people and they spit in our faces by claiming "We are Gods chosen" - well what God would that be?

They use semitism as a weapon and are destroying every freedom we have.

I have had it!

At least this Israeli woman spoke the truth about all they control in our Nation, and everyone here, in the backs of our minds and in all honesty we already knew this.

This needs to stop now.

Turn off the TV, stop going to the movies, invest in gold and say to hell with the banks.

That is how it starts and that is how we restore our freedom and sovereignty - and we can rid ourselves of the mind control propaganda at the same time!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Can it just be said now that getting your news from any middle-eastern source is not a good idea.

They all twist the truth (or make it up) to suit their own ends.

This article is another case of that.

Come to think of it, American media is pretty much the same. So just don't believe any news.

/Thread lock time?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

I have had it!

At least this Israeli woman spoke the truth about all they control in our Nation, and everyone here, in the backs of our minds and in all honesty we already knew this.

Is this a joke? Did you not read anything in this thread? We have determined that the quote is a hoax and the woman herself probably does not exist.

What are you talking about?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by golemina
reply to post by Mynaeris

Geez Mynaeris...

DIFFERENT story. DIFFERENT quotes.

Oranges and kumquats.

The English version is not working, so if you are right the post with the link is a lie. For shame

Bad source = meaningless story.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

Whoa! Read the thread dude. Wrong place for that rant

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
reply to post by mazzroth

So you find nothing wrong with the use of invented quotes to prove a point?

Like "We refute using Phosphorus Weapons on Civilians in Gaza" ?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Apparently this thread isn't going anywhere.

Apparently ATS is the only community (considering the hundreds of hits this got on google) that has cared enough about having integrity to actually look into this.

The result, from numerous different perspectives and numerous members, has been that this story is completely false.

The comment made by the woman was never made, and indeed there has been difficulty even authenticating the woman's name with any sort of attachment to the Israeli goverment.

The only google hits on the comment OR the name are based on the very same HOAX article from a few months ago.

Unfortunately it seems that some people are either not reading the conclusions of this thread or have decided to disregard it and frankly that is disruptive.

At this point in time this thread will be closed pending the decisions of the owners of ATS as to whether or not a hoax tag will be applied.

Until a decision has been made, to be quite honest, there is no purpose in having any further replies debating something that by all accounts appears to be a complete falsehood.

A decision will be made by the owners of ATS within 24 hours. Until that time, this thread is closed.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join