It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Israeli spokeswoman says we control stupid americans[HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Is there any other country that has a foreign policy based on the interest's of another country? I don't think so. One Israeli soldier rightfully said: the most powerful weapon Israel has, is the American public opinion and since Israel controls the public opinion 99% of the Americans is brainwashed and believe what the MSM tells them.

However, I don't think Americans are stupid. There are just many powerful Jewish people living in America with strong ties to Israel and these people have the power to influence the US foreign policy in accordance to Israel's interest. Additionally, Israel bribes those it feels necessary to shift US policies into Israel's favor.

Dont believe me? Watch this:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mynaeris

Geez Mynaeris...

DIFFERENT story. DIFFERENT quotes.

Oranges and kumquats.

Usually... If you are quoting a different source... It's for the SAME story.

(Good to see you couldn't keep me off your ignore list Mynaeris!

I'm flattered... As you've implied I work for Mossad.

Shhh! It's a secret.

I've got to run... but I'll see ya soon.
)

Happy Israel bashing.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by golemina]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Well, this article may be shaky, but, I still think it points us toward an important topic: is israeli influence over america THIS pervasive, and what are we going to do about it?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by golemina
reply to post by Mynaeris

Geez Mynaeris...

DIFFERENT story. DIFFERENT quotes.

Oranges and kumquats.

Usually... If you are quoting a different source... It's for the SAME story.

(Good to see you couldn't keep me off your ignore list Mynaeris!

I'm flattered... As you've implied I work for Mossad.

Shhh! It's a secret.

I've got to run... but I'll see ya soon.
)

Happy Israel bashing.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by golemina]

I am truly tired of you harassing people ( me included) on various threads about Gaza and Israel. You don't bring value to the thread and just simply abuse others with your mockery.

Secondly I never said you were from Mossad, if your tactics were typical of Mossad it would no longer exist.

Thirdly - my post was totally on the mark. This is not the first time that Israel has said things like this before as evidenced by the statements of both Sharon and Olmert.

And finally Turkish media are considered to be much more reliable and trustworthy than any Israeli media.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by golemina
Great story...

Nice source!

Now let's go to our Hamasvision correspondent... Abu TotalBS.

(Is it fair to say this effort is to counter the black eye that Hamas/UN got for getting busted on the shelling the UN school story?
)

Ah in the end Israel is the equivalent of propaganda and censorship (once again confirmed in the last war) and hence , not so much different of Hamas. But you are from Israel, which explains a lot.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by Mdv2]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2
One Israeli soldier rightfully said: the most powerful weapon Israel has, is the American public opinion and since Israel controls the public opinion 99% of the Americans is brainwashed and believe what the MSM tells them.

I think that the Israelis are no taking into consideration ATS and its horde of members that actually do not subscribe to the MSM propaganda.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonseeker

Israeli spokesman says we control stupid americans

www.daily.pk

Another Israeli spokeswoman, Tzipora Menache, stated that she was not worried about negative ramifications the Israeli onslaught on Gaza might have on the way the Obama administration would view Israel. She said 'You know very well, and the stupid Americans know equally well, that we control their government, irrespective of who sits in the White House. You see, I know it and you know it that no American president can be in a position to challenge us even if we do the unthinkable. What can they (Americans) do to us? We control congress, we control the media, we control show biz, and we control everything in America. In America you can criticize God, but you can't criticize Israel."
(visit the link for the full news article)
[edit on 4-2-2009 by dragonseeker]

Why would this even be newsworthy.

If she did say these things what has she said that we have not heard before?

What has she said that many already believe to be true?

The belief and supposed foreknowledge of these claims has not changed one thing in America to date so what is the big deal?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Actually, it was one soldier who works for breaking the silence. But Marg, how many Americans you think are ATS member? .0001%?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
This isn't really news - most people who have actually thought about this have known for a long time.

Many people won't want to believe this, but hey, if they want to close their eyes and not recognise their true masters, that's their problem - trouble is, these are usually the ones who shout loudest about "sheeple"

I suppose everyone has a blind spot though......

American taxpayers work so that israel can have a nuclear arsenal, and access to as many weapons and technology as they want.

With any luck obama can do something about this - but I'm not going to hold my breath.
If he does, I doubt he'll see out his full term, one way or another.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Be nice I am trying to boots ATS confidence you know.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I found this part of the article also really interesting. Oh those Israelis have a way with words.

"The IDF spokesman added that Israel didn’t really target civilians in Gaza and that the world should fall into trap of Hamas's propaganda.

“I challenge serious news media to prove that we have killed a single innocent civilian in Gaza .

“Don’t tell me Aljazeera said this or CNN said that. You know all these people are anti-Semites and can’t be relied upon to tell the truth.”

He added that in any case, honest and moral people ought to differentiate between “true human beings” and “human animals.”

“We do kill human animals, and we do so unapologetically. Besides who in the West is in a position to lecture us on killing human animals. After all, whose hands are cleaned?”"

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonseeker

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." - Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I hope that this is not true.
Shame on her if it is.
And shame on the propaganda machine if it is not.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
what a load of crap

I'm no fan of the US blind allegiance to Israel,even at the cost of our own best interests

but these statements and articles ,are clearly propaganda ,the 'press' in Pakistan and every other Middle Eastern nation is State controlled and exists only to reinforce the policies an political ideologies, of it's respective government

Kinda like here in the US

PFFFFFT

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
It's all great and good that we see this and post it and reply; what I wonder is when will this ever be slapped in the face on the Hill, I don't even hear Ron Paul talking about these insults.

MSM or not, Israel has the US by the balls until we either completely get rid of the Israel Lobbyists or get rid of Israel. Until their money stops trumping our voices were just heading into the general direction of War.

It would be fun to be drafted to fight for Israel, I'd play along, get trained and then once stationed in Israel, go Jihadist on everyone around me. Granted that won't happen, but Ive been boycotting anything from Israel.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by Riviera]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
honestly if that's the way Israel feels, lets let them battle their own battles...frankly, to call an ally stupid is like telling your boss you quit, but continue to show up for work...sad to see such ignorance. Unfortunately, she brings up a valid point with the control over our government, money, and media...I'm losing trust in Israel quickly.

They act before thinking. They are unpredictable and irresponsible frankly. I hope Obama doesn't chose to support them especially after such a comment is passed...nothing against the people, just the leaders.

[edit on 2/4/2009 by AceOfAces]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonseeker
Well, this article may be shaky, but, I still think it points us toward an important topic: is israeli influence over america THIS pervasive, and what are we going to do about it?

I think that we are all missing the boat here.

I don't think that it matters what the people or the government of Israel thinks about Americans. It does not matter if they think they control us. It does not matter if they mock us. It does not even matter if what is being said here is true or not.

What matters is what Americans think.

Do we believe that we are in control of our government?

Do we believe that we have an active role in how our government works?

Do we believe that our government cares what we think, say or want?

Do we even know who our real enemies are?

Do we think that America is worth protecting and fighting for?

The ultimate question is what are we waiting for?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Sad thing is...

Until we stand up to our own government they will keep doing so. Doesn't matter if they openly say this because until we do something about our government we will allow this. Sad pure sad. We need to stop sitting and talking and do something and im personally sick of people saying hey well violence isn't the way to handle things these days and then i think to myself ... well the past 6 years we have been running our mouths nothing has changed. Come on.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Well some may or may not be aware of the fact that there are many countries that try to influence the current American Administration just as much as the American Administration influences other countries politicians. The UK does it as much as the Israelis, the key difference being that the UK policy is to bend over and do anything the Americans say

As powerful as Israel is, im pretty certain that the America is well aware of such attempts to influence its foriegen policy decisions, after all America has some of the most effective intelligence gathering operations in the west, they are certainly not 'stupid'.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
at least post a reliable source of you are waisting our time on a thread like this...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join