It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Superbowl, your thoughts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I am not an expert about football in any way. But watchign the game Sunday night was an unusual experience. There was a lot of anxiety, nail biting, at the same time the game left you feel a little downtrodden.

Harrison did an amazing thing with his 100 yard dash. Then he ruined it by attacking a Cardinal. It was the best and worst sportmanship at the same time.

I think that was indicative of the whole game. The best and the worst. The teams played hard, but they played dirty too I think.

I am gonna go out on a limb here and say(I am a steelers fan btw) that I think the Cardinals should of won. They were incredible. I felt bad they didn't get it.

What are your thoughts? Am I the only one who felt this year's game was unusual?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
It was a good game. Although there were lots of penalties. I thought the Cards should have won as well but they couldn't stop them when they needed to. Also, the int return for a td really hurt them at the end of the half. That's the game right there if they just go for a field goal or even run out the clock.

join