It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mothership ? Mykonos Sunset Video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
is this a giant ufo mothership caught on camera ?

could it have been cloaked and the Sun made it visible ?

Hi easynow, thanks for posting.

I have watched it really carefully, but because of the low quality of this footage it is very difficult to make a useful conclusion about what it really is.
I also compared it with all those other posted beautiful sun settings here and even on Google.
But I do not found a clear match as seen in the vid.
Of course it is most likely a cloud, but who knows that for shore?

But if it is a cloud I wonder the following.

If I am seeing it right of course, why isn’t that cloud still visible on the Sun’s left side when the Sun gets lower and lower what you would expect when it really is a cloud?
But you can assume that that’s because of the low quality.

Just my thoughts about it.

However, the shape of the “object “reminded me in a way of those “mother ships”.

And the famous Russian Phobos 2 Soviet Space Probe Mystery

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

and yes you in my eyes are a debunker because you have not started any threads about UFO's or Aliens and you have nothing but debunk posts since you joined ATS. do you believe some ufo's are alien in origin ?or are you just here to debunk everything ?

There is no belief litmus test Regardless if he is a believer or a skeptic, he has every right to be here. He has every right to post his opinion regarding any topic, just as you have every right to create asinine threads and insist clouds are alien ships. But you should have do right to demand any member justify their beliefs nor should anyone have the right to accuse others of being a disinformation agent.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

thanks spacevisitor for your intelligent post

you showed objectivity in your reply and that's smart so you get a star !

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

i see right thru the game you are playing Savior, it won't work fyi

[edit on 5-2-2009 by easynow]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

reply to post by SaviorComplex

am i not allowed to my opinion here on ATS without being scorned for it ?

You're allowed to post your opinion on ATS, but from what Ive read over the last four pages, you are the one under the impression that nobody elses opinion counts.

And whats this about asking others to provide evidence that its a cloud? Correct me if Im wrong, but you posted the thread yet you have provided no evidence to suggest its a mother ship other than a crappy quality you tube video.

Obviously you got the attention you wanted with this troll thread, but dont expect to much attention in the future if you continue to post crap like this and then attack everyone that disagrees

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

all i was asking for was a little objectivity in some of the replies

sorry if you don't like the topic...click on something else or if you like...

put me on ignore and you won't have to see my troll threads anylonger

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
Okay this is enough, stop bickering and taking pot shots at one another. If you have no comments to add for or against the video then don't post.

Thank you
Sauron,
Moderator.

i guess attacks on me are being allowed to continue ?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Perhaps this is the mother ship from which the inauguration U.F.O.
came from?!

Wait..... Nope that was a bird and this is a cloud.

When videos like this are posted and the OP has in the title,
"UFO Mothership", I tend to feel that they are ready to defend
their mothership. Even though you included a "?" it seems you
have made up your mind before having heard any feed back.

Why didn't you title the thread, "Anomaly in Front of Setting Sun"
and urge members to help identify this.

I'm not picking on you, I just know that this site is home to some
pretty smart people. Some have expertise in the area of science,
weather, photography, aircraft and so on. Maybe they are a bit
harsh, but this stems from posts that mislead them.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Easynow is a member that I love, because he spend time over this subject matter, he wants to LEARN. Krakeur has been nice but someone else was NOT. Post evidences mates, no one mentioned a persistent contrail, WHY? SO you have no knowledge but you want to debunk? And you easynow, my friend: this is 3% of what you can do. Nufff said.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
How interesting that I suddenly see all kinds of debunkers flock to this thread to laugh and ridicule another member.

These same members steer clear of any thread that presents good evidence because they cannot refute the claims in those threads with ease and risk being debunked themselves. How sad.

There is nothing wrong with skepticism but some people here need to take a good look in the mirror in my opinion.

[edit on 5/2/09 by Fastwalker81]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
My 2 cents:
Wow, a cloud. I refuse to prove it's a cloud.

Someone wondered in another thread why noone posts videos or UFO stuff on here much anymore, maybe it's because people are less tollerant of dodgy UFO videos and photos than in the past and are starting to not care unless its something breaking the boundaries of UFO research again.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
You know who set the tone of this thread? After only 3 posts from other members, one of which was borderline sarcastic, the OP did with his second post, a smarmy condenscending eyesrolling response to other members opinions. From that post it looks like the OP was only interested in engaging in "discussion" with those that only agree with his preconcieved thoughts on the topic.

Hey I'm all for diggin at the truth but that requires a modicum of respect for other members opinions, especially if they dont conform to your beliefs and I cant see that repsect in the OPs second post. Because of that an expected defensive nature arises from other posters.

BTW, its a cloud hanging in front of a setting sun, the video is its own proof, no need for wild speculation.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Another friendly reminder here from your nefariously friendly mod.
discuss the topic and not each other.

UFO Mothership ? Mykonos Sunset Video

Thank you all again
Sauron,

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Hi easynow. I am not certain where you reside or if English is your primary language.

But I live in Florida in the USA and I have always felt foreigners have a different word for everything.

Having seen my fair share of sunsets (Fla West Coast) I can firmly attest that here, we do call the anomaly in your video "clouds." Their inhabitants we often refer to as "rain."

Greetings from sunny Florida.

BTW, how do we really know it is a sunset? It could be a sunrise played in reverse.

regards...KK

[edit on 5-2-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Look I'm trying to get this thread of yours back on track, I have asked the members to stop picking on you. Then you turn around and ignore my post and continue the bickering.

I have no problem locking this thread up, and that is definitely in the cards if this continues

This is the last request I will make,

[edit on 5/2/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
**** ATTENTION ****

This thread will get back on topic, which is the video, not the members and who is or is not attacking anyone.

Thank You.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Thanks to elevatedone and sauron: back on topic now. I dont think it's a cloud, i would think that is a compact and persistent contrail. But i could be wrong. Now the point is WHAT we use to debunk: a sunset that looks alike is is NOT a proof, while another video taken in the same moment would be. The fact that the op is easynow means NOTHING, is the topic that we should be interested in
Really, i saw a series of topics "debunked" just because someone claimed that the object was venus, but a claim versus a claim means NOTHING. Prove your claims mates: show why that was a cloud beyond a reasonable doubt.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
worst ufo video i saw

Mod Edit - Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join