It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mothership ? Mykonos Sunset Video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimeBandit
Tomorrow someone will post a black car and says it´s an UFO. Well KITT might do...

Sorry I am busy tomorrow...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
your pictures prove nothing

And your video proves what? You suggest that it is a mothership that was cloaked and the Sun made it visible (apparently, cloaking doesn't work in sunlight...laughable...); what proof do you have of this? Why, despite your complaints and whining, continue to condescend to anyone who says it may be something other than visitors-from-beyond?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by depthoffield
What we have here? Pareidolia.

No we have a disinfo agent hard at work trying to make a living...

Not working

I begin to think that clouds are not really clouds, but alien ships watching us, disguised as clouds. They are watching us!

No the ones that are WATCHING us are the Dragons... You need to get that straight

Now you be a good little debunker and go bother someone else with your silly paredolia comments that you probably have made over 1000 times... or I will have to call on the...

Fiery Horse of the Apocalypse

He'll send ya right to the

Grim Reaper

Silly Lemming Paredolia indeed... PFFT what do YOU know anyway>

[edit on 4-2-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Wow, those are some gorgeous photos guys.
Bravo and thanks for the pics. Someone should make a thread with those alone.

Anyway, it looks like a cloud to me.
Nothing to be rude or mean about though.

- Lee

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

That 3rd pic looks like a horse, very nice.
Although I don't see anything in the 4th.

Guess I can get the shapes to associate.

- Lee

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

And your video proves what?

where did i say it proved anything ?

You suggest that it is a mothership that was cloaked and the Sun made it visible (apparently, cloaking doesn't work in sunlight...laughable...); what proof do you have of this?

i didn't name it a mothership(read the link)

where did i say that cloaking doesn't work in sunlight ?

what proof do you have ?

Why, despite your complaints and whining, continue to condescend to anyone who says it may be something other than visitors-from-beyond?

try reading the thread and you will notice i said, i appreciate everyone's input on this except the personal attacks wich you seem to be becoming a part of.

sorry if my words seem condescending but i have had a close encounter with a real UFO so i know there is in fact something flying under intelligent control in out skies that is not man made.

so my take on it is...

it could be something more than just a cloud, and it could be just a cloud.

but just because 50 people say it's a cloud does not prove it's a cloud !

am i not allowed to my opinion here on ATS without being scorned for it ?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by depthoffield
What we have here? Pareidolia.

No we have a disinfo agent hard at work trying to make a living...

Not working

Who, me beeing disinfo agent? or the OP poster you mean? And, by the way, you make a team with him? don't get your effort you put in your last post here...

Originally posted by zorgon
Now you be a good little debunker and go bother someone else with your silly paredolia comments that you probably have made over 1000 times...

Silly Lemming Paredolia indeed... PFFT what do YOU know anyway>

why angry about pareidolia thing? maybe you should read again it's definition!

Look, you are suggesting that it is my fault saying a couple of times about pareidolia. I think you're wrong. If 1000 people put examples of pareidolia, and me saying this regarding them, it is my guilt in showing it, or in fact is just a consequence of those 1000 examples? This is the same situation here when i said many times about Venus, as a response of many Venus sightings here. Why are you concerned about my attempts in clarifying things? If i may said crap, argument your opinion, not just call me disinfo without real reason. Should i conclude that maintaining a state of confusion about terms is your goal?

lets resume a bit:

Easynow, as OP poster, says this:

UFO Mothership ? Mykonos Sunset Video

is this a giant ufo mothership caught on camera ?

could it have been cloaked and the Sun made it visible ?

www.alienseekernews.com...

Later he says this were just quotes, the OP post was for discussion.

Next posters said it may be just clouds.

Then, Easynow says this:

hey thanks for all the intelligent replies

i guess nobody here at ATS has ever seen a real UFO so any evidence is quickly dismissed because no Aliens are waving at you

prove it's a cloud

So, his remark here is pretty clear: he not just quote the external site in the OP, but agree with the claims, without arguments later, and push the burden of proof to the other posters who says it may be just clouds, including me. Which, we all accept to argument how clouds may be. Of course, discerning shapes in clouds and making connections in our minds with some other shapes (like cigar shaped UFO's) is what pareidolia it is, so that's why i named it as what it is.

then tha mind game continues:

oh sure attack me instead of discussing the evidence
and to all the rest of you...
just because it's not moving and the sun is, doesn't prove it's a cloud !

so evidence of what? the mothership it may be in fact just a cloud or the cloud it may be a mothership?

in fact, the burden of proof is for the one who make or sustain the extraordinary claim.

but his argument it is:

my only point in defending any of this is

people that have not had a close encounter with a real UFO always dismiss everything with a so called rational explanation and i find that to be foolish.

Let me translate
if A=B then C=D

i mean if A=B ("i have a real UFO encounter)
then C=D (some clouds are UFOs and anybody should prove it is not that way).

In fact he is very subjective, and see UFO's anywhere a shape resembles one. And this is pareidolia, the normal way of our brain it works when trying to clasify and recognise what it see.
Anyway, if that cigar shaped thing is not a cloud, then where are the arguments? Because clouds may be exactly that way, and clouds are common. Nothing forced in this solution

What are we hunting here? Real UFOs or brain illusions?

And, Zorgon, your point in this topic is? clouds cannot be that way or what?

[edit on 4/2/09 by depthoffield]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by depthoffield

Who, me beeing disinfo agent? or the OP poster you mean?

yes i work for the secret goverment agency that promotes the Alien explanations to the public to hide black projects...oh no ,i've been had

So, his remark here is pretty clear: he not just quote the external site in the OP, but agree with the claims

wow you are not a very good detective there mr. dof

you have taken my remarks out of context...

i was responding to the personal attack by nightvision and also responding to all the posts that are just saying "it's a cloud" because there is NO objectivity in any of those posts.

NOWHERE in this thread did i ever say i conclusively agree with the label from the article.....get your facts straight

and yes you in my eyes are a debunker because you have not started any threads about UFO's or Aliens and you have nothing but debunk posts since you joined ATS.

so why don't you answer the question...

do you believe some ufo's are alien in origin ?

or are you just here to debunk everything ?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Okay this is enough, stop bickering and taking pot shots at one another. If you have no comments to add for or against the video then don't post.

Thank you
Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
10 print "It's a cloud ";
20 goto 10
run

It's a cloud It's a cloud It's a cloud It's a cloud It's a cloud It's a cloud It's a cloud It's a cloud

ready

Or is it? Hmm, I don't know but it looks cool...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
ok, lets try and apply some logic into this mothership thingy.

1. Why the hell would a mothership be in our atmosphere?
2. Why would a mothership be that close to the ground?
3. If that was a mothership, were are the little ships that it should be organizing/controlling?
4. Why would something so important to a whole operation (face it, if a mothership is around, it must be something incredibly important to them) be just sitting still with no stealth?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Alien technology never ceases to amaze me. They have cloaked their craft to look JUST LIKE CLOUDS. Flawless the way the "cloud" just sort of drifted across the face of the Sun. Like wind. Not wind, but just exactly like it.

Genius. We're totally doomed.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Hey,everybody act your age!Just because he has no evidence that its a ufo,it could still be a ufo.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Damn I see those on a daily basis. We have a ton of clouds...ooops..I mean motherships flying around Canada..is it an invasion
. Seriuosly though it is a cloud...if you need proof then maybe you should go outside more often, rather than hanging around in the basement with tinfoil on your heads. As for UFO`s being alien....there is absolutely no proof of that...just heresay and theory. And yes I have seen a few ufo`s...none had on the side...made on Venus. Alien piloting these things is only theory and is not yet fact...if you believe they are...then you should stand in line with the religious folk...because they also believe with out having any proof to back up thier claims.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
No offense Riggs, but there is more proof that ufos are controlled by an advanced (i.e. more advanced than us) civilization, than that there is a God. Even if it's us (from the future), or another dimension, or whatever... there is more proof of it being something along those lines, than you seem to think.

Unless of course, you dismiss all videos, all photos, all eyewitness testimony. If you'd like to do that, that's your prerogative, but I think that's a sloppy approach to the phenomena.

I don't buy for a moment that we are able to do the things many of these crafts are said to be able to do, and have been filmed and photographed doing. Silent crafts that are larger than blimps, and can accelerate at great speeds? No, I don't think so. Split and converge, go from 0 to who-knows-how-fast in a moment, turn on a dime, you name it. No... I think if we had that technology, you'd see it in action. You certainly wouldn't see it being 'tested' over major cities (ala around Arizona).

So while I don't buy a lot of the UFO stories... or that clouds are UFO motherships, I do think there is more out there than many skeptics think. And of course, far more proof than any religion can provide.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

If your willing to believe on pictures, video and eyewitnesses . Then why are you replying that there is no proof of God a...etc. If you search the net you will find pictures, recordings, and eyewtiness accounts of religious phenomenon. So tell me what makes UFO evidence any different than Religious evidence? To me it is all just theory and not fact.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by riggs2099]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

and yes you in my eyes are a debunker because you have not started any threads about UFO's or Aliens and you have nothing but debunk posts since you joined ATS.

all i said is about UFO's, in fact trying to eliminate confusions as my experience can do. I want to see real UFO's beyond confusions and hoaxes. And not starting any thread it means nothing. I don't want to post clouds, Venus, bugs, blitz orbs, ISS, rods, scratches on my films, Obama birds as UFO's etc. So, when i have a real personal evidence of real UFO, i will post it.

so why don't you answer the question...

do you believe some ufo's are alien in origin ?
or are you just here to debunk everything ?

Yes I believe logical that life in this bigger that mind can comprehend universe it exists, and i believe some ET visit us.
No, i don't debunking everything, just the easy ones
. in fact what i recognise beeing with much more probability just confusion or trivial facts, illusions, optical effects, subjectivity etc.

on-topic, look how clouds appear to be opaque across the surface of the sun:

[edit on 5/2/09 by depthoffield]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
That 3rd pic looks like a horse, very nice.
Although I don't see anything in the 4th.
Guess I can get the shapes to associate.

Most likely because you did not click on the image to display the whole thing

I have a couple thread with them on other forums... but I can send you the link to my site with those pages via U2U

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by depthoffield

Perfect examples of Cloud pictures there depthoffield, you really hit the nail on the head.

OP -> Occam's Razor to you

Cloud

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join