It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mothership ? Mykonos Sunset Video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Im not attacking you. I wouldn't do that. Im just trying to figure out why you think it is a mothership when it has all the characteristics of a cloud. It seems like you are mocking us for saying: It is just a cloud.

i know your not Greeneyedleo

just so you know...

i am not the one who put the ' mothership ' label on it

www.alienseekernews.com...

i was just passing the story along to everyone here at ATS

my only point in defending any of this is

people that have not had a close encounter with a real UFO always dismiss everything with a so called rational explanation and i find that to be foolish.

do i believe this is a giant cigar shaped ufo ?

i don't know, but like i said i was just passing the story along and i get attacked. this seems to be a typical trait of the ATS debunking.

when i find a UFO video with Aliens waving at the camera i will post it

[edit on 4-2-2009 by easynow]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Well I for one enjoy a nice calm sunset when the day is done and we can stop and reflect on our days activities.

I love all pictures of the wonderful sunsets posted with CLOUDS
Thanks for the post

[edit on 4-2-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Dude, it's a crappy youtube clip that is majorly blurred anyway. To say that it's not a cloud based on

theres no transparent blurring around the edges off the cloud

is ridiculous. The blurriness of the video itself disallows one to see the blurring around the edges properly.

That and if you look closely at the far right of the cloud, you can see it getting wispy and transparent, just like any cloud does.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
here's the original posting of the video

revver.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
A cloud. A trivial , logical and very probable explanation.

An alien ship. An extraordinary claim.

What we have here? Pareidolia.

I begin to think that clouds are not really clouds, but alien ships watching us, disguised as clouds. They are watching us!

www.natures-desktop.com...

www.hickerphoto.com...

snapshot.parade.com...

and google more if you wish

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by depthoffield

hey thanks for more cloud pictures !

too bad the ones you posted look nothing like the thing in the video

your pictures prove nothing

[edit on 4-2-2009 by easynow]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
sorry, i will be very busy the next weeks, searching the clouds to satisfy you. Because, i understand, i have the duty to prove that the clouds are clouds.
twisted mind have some people...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by depthoffield

you have the duty to prove that clouds are clouds ?

don't you really mean that you don't believe in ufo's ?

twisted minds have some people

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Easynow,

Would you take the word of someone who goes to Mykonos pretty much every summer.

This is beautiful event that takes place every evening. Best place to watch it from is Caprice Bar in the "Little Venice" part of town with a fresh rum fruit punch in hand, great music in your ears, and best friends by your side.

There are a lot of unidentified things in Mykonos, and other than the odd pelican, most of them don't fly.
SD

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

he never said he didn't believe in UFOs.

He's just optimistic.

It's a probability it's a cloud, however, the way it looks is deceiving.

I couldn't make a right wing or left wing decision about it, but I don't think it's a cloud, it just doesn't fit. It's to solid, and there isnt any blur around it.

Truthfully we can't make any solid call on this, we'd need to hear the eye witnesses statement. If he says it looked the same way as it does in the video, it's not a cloud, PERIOD.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Eyewitness statements? What's next, a congressional inquiry and a multimillion dollar taskforce?

Mate, it's a bloody cloud

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Give me a scientific analyization with documented facts. Also, I wan't to know what scientist/meteorologist made this report.

Until then, we're nothing more than spectators and you know that's a damn fact.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012

Truthfully we can't make any solid call on this, we'd need to hear the eye witnesses statement. If he says it looked the same way as it does in the video, it's not a cloud, PERIOD.

"Kristopanos", the guy who posted the video at Revver, didn't seem to think there was any UFO involved here. He simply called the video "Mykonos Sunset (Time Lapse)". So I guess we can say that the witness statement is that it just a sunset.

revver.com...

And to easynow, please don't take it personal when the video is discussed! There is nothing wrong with posting things, but if you do share photos/videos here at ATS. you also have to accept that people will voice their opinion about it. It is just a part of the game, so don't let it get to you.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

With any luck Ozweatherman might pop in and give his expertise. He is a meteorologist in Darwin, Australia.

But I don't think you will like what he will tell you....

[edit on 4/2/2009 by Kryties]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
It's stuff like this that makes me shake my head, and realize that disclosure is a long ways off. If people can be made to think that any old cloud is an alien mothership, then well...

As far as the cloud goes, it's not "solid black." As it goes past the sun, it's white. Just look to the left where it is going. Only being in front of the sun makes it darker. You know.. like it's, I dunno.. opaque and able to be affected by the sun shining through it? Hmmm.

It's even bent in the second picture. Are you suggesting it's a bendable ufo mothership.. that turns a cloud color as it clears the sun.. with blurriness and a trail as if it's a cloud?

It's a cloud.. that is all it is.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

you have the duty to prove that clouds are clouds ?

don't you really mean that you don't believe in ufo's ?

twisted minds have some people

Ok, i explain a bit more:

All the pictures of clouds here, including mine, show one aspect: clouds in front of the sun may be very well opaque and with sharp edges. This is a FACT. This is the point here. The rest is logic. It may exist very well little clouds exactly as an OP. If someone want to search, it is just a matter of time to find something similar. I don't want to search, because, beeing a cloud it is very probable, IT IS NOTHING FORCED in this explanation.

But what? Somebody suggest this is a UFO? This is an EXTRAORDINARY CLAIM. Then, show us the proof. We don't have the duty to demonstrate that clouds can be that way. It is logic. The burden of proof is on the one who claims the EXTRAORDINARY.

So, nothing twisted here.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
"The simplest answer tends to be the correct one"
-Occam's Razor

Look at the bright one in the bottom right...

Also, the one above it to the left kinda looks like a plane if you are on a hallucinogen...(no i don't do drugs, nor am i promoting it)

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

And to easynow, please don't take it personal when the video is discussed! There is nothing wrong with posting things, but if you do share photos/videos here at ATS. you also have to accept that people will voice their opinion about it. It is just a part of the game, so don't let it get to you.

thanks Ziggystar60

i appreciate your thoughts my friend but you need to be aware that i was personally attacked in a few posts and in u2u messages.

i posted the info to get opinions from everyone and i appreciate everyone's input excluding the personal and sometimes under the radar attacks.

public ridicule is one of the biggest problems with ufology and on a site that is known for debunks and non-believers it is to be expected, but that doesn't mean i have to like it

so anyways..thanks again for the advice Ziggystar60 i appreciate it.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by depthoffield
sorry, i will be very busy the next weeks, searching the clouds to satisfy you. Because, i understand, i have the duty to prove that the clouds are clouds.
twisted mind have some people...

Now we have to debunk clouds

OMG thats funny

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan it must be a GIANT UFO MOTHERSHIP!

Anyone have an image of a GIANT UFO MOTHERSHIP we can use as comparison?

No?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join