It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

500 million Americans will lose their jobs soon!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Can you believe it? 500 million Americans will lose their jobs! 500 million is a lot of people in a country of about 300 million. I know what she means, it means all 300 million Americans along with 200 million future Americans will lose their jobs.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by deltaboy]

[edit on 4-2-2009 by deltaboy]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

I thought only american men overstated numbers.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Obviously 2/3 of Americans have a second job that will be lost along with their first job. Looks like we've thrown out child labor laws as well. That's the only way I can arrive at that head count.

This is pure sensationalism/stupidity.

500 million jobs gone

There, I think that's the desired effect of this speech.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dbates

Or it may be that she slipped and gave the true number of our population, that we indeed have 200 million more people in the country than we thought. Hidden in secret camps, probably all political prisoners going back decades.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The Fight for Global Dominance begins

Weighing in with just over 305 million people (305,715,377) A capitalist mixed economy, which is fueled by abundant natural resources, a well-developed infrastructure, and high productivity.[61] According to the International Monetary Fund, the U.S. GDP of $14.3 trillion constitutes 23% of the gross world product at market exchange rates and almost 21% of the gross world product at purchasing power parity (PPP).[4] The largest national GDP in the world.

I'm going to lose a job I dont even have yet now that is scary

[edit on 4-2-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

She really means all the illegals that are here, what is the number they bandy about...12 million, its more like 200 million.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

So does this mean she is going to be out of the job too? Does this also mean Obama is out of the job already as well? It's also good to know that our unborn children and grandchildren are going to be born with no jobs to look foreward to. Ah, that's why they want to limit us to just a couple of kids. Does this also mean we're going to be hunted by manbearpig? I'm like so serial!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Or it may be that she slipped and gave the true number of our population, that we indeed have 200 million more people in the country than we thought. Hidden in secret camps, probably all political prisoners going back decades.

Please enlighten me on this.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
It makes me feel so secure that we have people like this running my country.
I have a feeling that we will see this video a lot when Pelosi comes up for re election.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by stinkhorn

I agree...they tell us 12 million illegals...hell thats probably just for California alone...so i will join the idea that she just LET SLIP the true number of people within our borders...and only 300 million belong here...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

That's the same level of acuity that brought us the Housing/Finance problems. Now they're trying to have folks believe that the solution to our problems can come from the same Government whose ineptitude caused them in the first place.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Population: 303,824,640 (July 2008 est.)

What in the world is Pelosi smoking?!?!? Why is she not sharing?

Seriously, unless we have a couple hundred million illegals about to lose their jobs simultaneously as the Americans do.... Then there are NOT 500 million people working in the US.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
She probably had 50 million written down but in her earnest attempt to cause as much panic as possible to try and FORCE the people to fall in line with this pork barrel bail out, she over sensatinalized a bit. Just a wee bit. LOL

I have never really like Pelosi much. Now with her fear mongering after 8 straight years of fear mongering, I'm ready to flush the whole government structure we have in place down the toilet and start over. Ridiculous.

And I bet there will be people out there that will repeat this just like the political party canaries they are. They probably think we have a billion people in this country and that Washington state is where the capital is.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

50 million people will lose their jobs every month that we don't have a stimulus package??

Even then, her numbers are WAY off....

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

And I was about to flame you for making such a pathetic and obvious fear mongering thread with that title. LOL Then I saw that it wasn't you that was saying it but the supposed majority leader! LOL

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by skeptic1

No, don't think that I believe that BS! LOL There is no way. She is full of crap and simply pulling out all the stops to try and get her friends paid off. Period.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Yep, after laughing at the traitors' (Pelosi) remarks, I notice the fear-based extortion campaign continues on.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This is Nancy Pelosi speaking. You can tell when she's lying - her lips move.
Her and Biden belong in a group all their own. And that group should have a ringleader. And some animals that do tricks. And a big tent for all this to take place.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Relax. She means 500.000

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Maybe those previously unknown 8 extra states Obama claimed to have visited when he touted having been to all 58 states are quite populous with around 200 million additional Americans. Either that or some of us who have long suspected that nancy Pelosi has joined us from some paralel universe where up is down, down is up, and soccer moms are politically relevant have been correct all along and she just slipped up and referred to the population of her universe's America.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join