It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird growth in nevada desert

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Ok, I have joined ATS and will repeat my anon reply from earlier. Strange findings on google earth, this has to be one of the strangest. I am calling these things 'vines' and they are of giant proportions. They are in an overall area of about 2000 sq miles in the nevada desert, and seem to be monitored by a gov't agency as there are numerous vehicles and tire tracks all over the place. I have collected over 200 images from google earth, some seem very telling. I have made some determinations based on my studying of these images and would welcome discussion to try and get to the bottom of what these are...etc.
Dennis
i615.photobucket.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
They just look like cracks in the ground to me, got any better pics?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dennisdvx

do have, perhaps, any coordinates as to were this is???

Second line for filling......

Peace

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Here are the coordinates for the overall area. I have 200 images and don't know how to share them all. If you look close, you will see what I am talking about. In the image that I did post, the tire tracks go under the 'vine'. There are images showing these 'vines' dispersing liquid in a very large area. Again, I have been studying these images for a couple of weeks now, hours a day. I realize it is a big area but please take the time to look close.

La 39.465609n Lo 118.093435w

Dennis

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dennisdvx

Sorry.
I thought you were talking about something else.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by Tesla401]

[edit on 4-2-2009 by Tesla401]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Tesla401

Thx for the reply Tesla401 but could you elaborate a little more?
Dennis

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by dennisdvx
Here are the coordinates for the overall area. I have 200 images and don't know how to share them all.

If you think its relevant, you could make a zip archive out of them and upload to rapidshare.com

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Tesla401

Cool

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
For some reason I can't get into Google Earth right now, so I can't take a look for myself.

But are you sure they are not frozen rivers? There are rivers in Nevada desert, like Truckee River, Amargosa River, Muddy River and Carson River.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I see natural desert terrain.

There are images showing these 'vines' dispersing liquid in a very large area

And I see no liquid being dispersed anywhere.

SCREENSHOT

[edit on 2/4/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Hi Ziggystar60
That's the first thing that I thought of too but after looking at these images for two weeks I have to discount that these are frozen rivers especially since all of these images (which are really one big image) were taken in june of 2006. Let me know when you can get into google earth and I will post some specific coordinates although when I try to do that it never seems to go to the right place but I think that I can get you there.
Dennis

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Hi Ziggystar60
That's the first thing that I thought of too but after looking at these images for two weeks I have to discount that these are frozen rivers especially since all of these images (which are really one big image) were taken in june of 2006. Let me know when you can get into google earth and I will post some specific coordinates although when I try to do that it never seems to go to the right place but I think that I can get you there.
Dennis

I posted a screen shot above.

Can you please show your images and circle the exact location you are talking about. Because I dont see anything but natural terrain when I look at GE, based on your coordinates.

You can use photobucket.com or imageshack.com to upload and post images.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Correction...Image taken May 3, 2006

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
It looks like some type of root system like a vine. I doubt this is real as in it's alleged scale. I've thought about maybe some collapsed salt mine, but it just looks faked. It does somewhat remind some of the pictures of Mars. I think this more likely two combined pics. If it's real, that's some huge root system. Maybe the earth also has morgellons?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Thanks for the screenshot, GEL! I am sitting at this geriatric old laptop at the moment, I guess Google Earth is just too much for it to handle.

And I don't see any liquid either.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hey OP, did you enhance/modify your screenshot? Im just trying to figure out why yours is very different then mine.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

He Leo,

That's exactly what i'm seeing but has anybody noticed that this patch on GE was made somewere around august 2006 and his picture are from may 2006. I guess those were the old GE pictures used to show the area...

OP, please post some more photos!!!!!!!!

Peace

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

I agree, that's what it looks like to me as well, a giant vine root system. I have collected 16 images and I am uploading to photobucket momentarily.
Dennis

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Ok, I have uploaded to photobucket 16 additional images. Here is the link for all 16 (I hope)
s615.photobucket.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

reply to post by operation mindcrime

Ok, I have uploaded to photobucket 16 additional images. Here is the link for all 16 (I hope)
s615.photobucket.com...

You are editing the photos, so what you are showing us is not what is actually seen. Can you please post the unedited photos and point out what we are suppose to see that is worthy of starting a thread on it.

I see natural terrain.

[edit on 2/4/2009 by greeneyedleo]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join