It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cylinder-shaped UFO hovers 250 feet over PA town

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I found this and thought I would share.

BOVARD, PA - JAN. 3, 2009 - A cylinder-shaped UFO hovered just 250 feet above the ground here in broad daylight as a man watched from his car in this small community just outside of Greensburg.

Ufologist Stan Gordon got the witness call soon after the event - which occured at about 1:30 p.m. He said the witness - a businesman who was traveling in the area - first saw the object on the opposite side of Route 30 from Greensburg's Westmoreland Mall - where the two-lane Donahoe Road winds behind a Sheraton Hotel into the country side.

Link to source

what I am finding now is that there are more and more sightings in daylight and not just at night. Could it be that our galactic neighbours are making more contact with us? or could it be just another top secret terrestrial project?

[edit on 4-2-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Any picture?? even a mobile one

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
I found this and thought I would share.

BOVARD, PA - JAN. 3, 2009 - A cylinder-shaped UFO hovered just 250 feet above the ground here in broad daylight as a man watched from his car in this small community just outside of Greensburg.

Ufologist Stan Gordon got the witness call soon after the event - which occured at about 1:30 p.m. He said the witness - a businesman who was traveling in the area - first saw the object on the opposite side of Route 30 from Greensburg's Westmoreland Mall - where the two-lane Donahoe Road winds behind a Sheraton Hotel into the country side.

Link to source

what I am finding now is that there are more and more sightings in daylight and not just at night. Could it be that our galactic neighbours are making more contact with us? or could it be just another top secret terrestrial project?

I found this story more convening UFO sighting over Stephenville,Texas, 30th January,2009

I would like to add one more thing now days even computer tech sites start reporting UFO sighting i think some time site just report to get good ranking in search engines as UFO is hot keyword now days in SEO industry

[edit on 4-2-2009 by india_news]

[edit: promotional link removed]

[edit on 4-2-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by india_news
I found this story more convening UFO sighting over Stephenville,Texas, 30th January,2009

Shouldn't that be 30th Jan 2008?

[edit: promotional link in quote removed]

[edit on 4-2-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Nope that is a new sighting.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I think with the amount of coverage around the world and in my part the UK we can say we are in the middle of a "flap" i mean even i am seeing strange lights in the sky! But those chinese lanterns have not helped at all.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Sounds a bit fishy to me another sighting in stephenville a year after the main event? first I have heard of it. Oh well at least its getting the attention it deserves.

new topics

top topics

join