It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hopespring on Google Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone else has seen this, but I had checked whitepages to see some of the Anthony's neighbors and can you believe that at the beginning of Hopespring, there are two houses, one has a last name of Gonzales and the other house the lady's first name is Zenaida. I discovered this on my own and posted it on Gretawire but got new feedback. I see that this is on Scaredmonkeys now. The addresses are 4705 Hopespring (the Gonzales guy) and 4709 Hopespring, (this is the address for the Zenaida lady. Well if you are familiar with Google Earth, you know that when you type an address and hit enter, the map zooms into the location and there is a grey box indicating the Latitude and Longitude of the address you typed. Google map will show a pink circle with the letter A. I invite you to pull up Google maps or Google Earth and actually type in Zenaida's address and look at where it places the marker. Very scary....

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Are you sure you meant to post this on ATS?

Who is Anthony?

It's very late here so I could just be tired but that seems to make absolutely no sense to me. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt and take a looksie on Google Earth anyways....

[edit on 4/2/2009 by Kryties]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I am also confused. What exactly are you going on about?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by paperplanes

Actually if you take a look here:
scaredmonkeys.com...
about halfway down at the article entitled "Casey/Caylee Anthony: MSM Did Not Solve Who Todd Black Was … Looks Like it was Blink34 and Scared Monkeys … Hello Gil Cabot" then it starts to make some semblance of sense.

Im trying to find this 'Gretawire' post/article/blog/whatever to see if I can make more sense out of it.

Talk about making a man WORK for his information....sheesh...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TUCKERM33

Thank you so very much for the invitation and we'll have a look-see.....

OMG...the marker isn't over the house but actually on the gutter. You mean to tell me Zenaida is living in the gutter and has been using the house behind it as a coverup all these years??

That's shocking!!!......????

What is this all about?? Normally i couldn't care less about these kind of threads but for some odd reason i want an explanation....

Peace (guess i'm bored, that's it)

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Ahhh, I get it now. I knew I had seen the name Casey Anthony somewhere before.

Thread located here:

The Casey Anthony Case: Casey Anthony aka Zenaida Gonzalez

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Well that saved me a sleepless night.....thanks for finding that out!!!

Star for the effort...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Aww cheers mate

Yeah I was intrigued too, don't know why maybe it's just the late hour here I dunno. I was afraid this was going to turn out to be a pointless all-nighter....

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

OK TUCKERM33 so it places the marker in the bush behind the house. Gotya so far. Not quite so sure what's so scary about it though, nor the significance of it being there. Perhaps you could enlighten us?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

So your saying that was where the body was buried. Looks like a good place out of the way and all.

new topics

top topics

join